Thanks

community service help

so like an absolute idiot, i waited until the last minute, and realized i didn't have enough time to do it. I need to do 50 hours, but thats not possible. I was thinking about asking someone at a thrift shop if they could give hours in advance, and i can just do it over time. I don't really know what to do, I got charged with an open container, and because i was 17 they put me through the juvenile arbitration program, but if i fail it, the charges still remain, and idk really what to do. On the paper it just says phone number signature number of hours worked and the date you worked them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    If you had a week left I would've suggested to spam hours at a library or something, but looks like you don't. You could always get someone to fake a sig but that could get you into more trouble and not really worth bc it's a fucking underage alc charge ffs. Never procrastinate with legal shit bro: taxes, fines, and shit like this because it will catch up to you, and now you got yourself a charge on your record. RIP STEELO