Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 163rd Edition

163rd Edition - July 19th, 2017

- If you are interested in getting closer with the Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW), League of Legends (LoL), Realm of the Mad God (RoTMG) or Pokemon Go (PG) community and you meet the requirements, feel free to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH Adventure Quest Worlds Skype Group here, League of Legends Skype Group here, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here or Pokemon Go Skype Group here.

Donations:
    None this week

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Birthdays:

Post Bans:
    • @Ahlwong had reached 9000 posts! Congratulations on this milestone!
    • @Hugo Boss had reached 28, 000 posts! Congratulations on this milestone!

Signature of the Month:
    The winner of the Freestyle Themed Signature of the Month contest is @IV2B as seen here. His submission will be used for the next few contest editions as a nice and yet, simple artistic sample with the purpose of making others join them.

Photo of the Month:
    The winner of the Unthemed Photo of the Month contest is @Juankrlosx10 as seen here. His submission will be used for the next few contest editions as a nice and yet, simple artistic sample with the purpose of making others join them.

Staff Changes:

Promotions:
    None this week

Demotions/Resignations:
    None this week

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI

Moderators
    [MPGH]Hova
    Current section: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    Current sections: Market Place and Social Engineering
    [MPGH]Raple
    Current sections: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Other MMORPG Hacks, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    Current sections: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Minerva
    Current sections: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.

Minions
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Bryan
    Current sections: CrossFire Hacks & Cheats and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Diamond
    Current section: Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]JamesBond
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]JDXT
    Current section: Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hack & Cheats.
    [MPGH]T-800
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Travis Scott
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Copperhorse
    [MPGH]HeroicXPharaoh
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Publicists
    [MPGH]Austin
    [MPGH]Dynasty
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Raple

🔥Hot Threads🔥:

Healthcare study ranks US last in the developed world
    In a study of 11 different healthcare models, researchers from a New York-based commonwealth fund ranked US last in the developed world, while ranking the likes of UK and Australia at first and second, respectively. This is followed by the Netherlands, Norway, and New Zealand. Comparing the likes of UK and Australia to the US, researchers have concluded that the US performs poorly on population health outcomes. Outcomes such as infant mortality, and life expectancy, are relatively low compared to other countries. In the past decade, out of all the countries, US had the least shrinkage of infant mortality rate. In other words, its infant mortality rate remained closer to its original rate a decade ago compared to other countries. An interesting thing to note is US spends more on healthcare than any other country, yet lacks behind other systems. If a country is able to fund healthcare nation wide, at that point, efficiency all depends on how the country administers its funds and services, regardless of how much capital is put into the healthcare system. In order to address the poor performance of healthcare in the country, President Donald Trump has put pressure on republican senators to repeal Obama's healthcare reforms. Over the weekend, Trump stated his reforms would work better than Obamacare. "Obamacare has wreaked havoc on American lives, and if we don't replace it the calamity will only get worse, and I mean get worse by a lot."

Source

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus – German or Else!

I don't know about you, but I personally was undoubtedly captured by two announces on E3 2017: Metro Exodus and Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus. The wonderful approach of MachineGames and Bethesda to the idea of ​how the Nazis emerged winners from World War, represented by the reserved for the studio, brutal crap and a great deal of humor (see some of Jerk Jorgenson's interviews to find out how many crazy heads work at this game) inspires hope in the hearts of many gamers.
    This week, the studio has released a new video to the game, in which we see what an American type TV quiz looks like, coupled with Nazi "awards." The video does not present much new material, but it still looks great.
    It has recently become clear that Dark Horse will release several days before the premiere of Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus specially illustrated book with conceptual drawings, various materials related to game production and developer commentary.
    The game will be the second part of the planned trilogy for Nazi invasion and will offer new content, new brutal combat, new animations and unparalleled fun when it comes out on 27.10.

Retro Gaming Can Make You Money
    Over time, many games (especially those stored on cassettes for old consoles) are getting older and some of them become collector trophies. For this reason, the price of specific titles also jumps drastically (in the order of 100 times). One of these "collectible" games this week was sold on eBay at a modest price of 3380 British pounds.
    The Lakers vs. Celtics and the NBA Playoffs is a 26-year-old game for the Sega Mega Drive platform and quickly draws the attention of retro fans as it has not been published by the European company of the then young Electronic Arts. A rare copy of the game fell into the hands of former Relentless Software Director David Amore. Originally, he sold the game for 9,000 pounds, but after cleaning eBay from revalued products, the price fell to £ 2000 and eventually bidding for £ 3380. Amor claims he has received the money and will now send the Lakers against Celtics to its new owner in Europe.
    The buyer gave a statement to Eurogamer that he was searching hard for this game because he wanted to fill the collection of PAL Mega Drive games (which in principle consists of about 550 titles). According to him, three thousand pounds are small compared to the prices for which other games are sold (compared to what Amor originally requested) and quickly will return his money with the sale of NES and SNES duplicates in excellent condition.

Oculus Rift Price Cut - Now $400
    The Oculus Rift was one of the first VR headset that was sold to the general public. Initially, the Oculus Rift was the talk of the town but as the VR hype died down, so did the Oculus Rift. Slowly after that, other VR headsets such as the Playstation VR and the HTC Vive were introduced to the public. The Playstation VR offered the VR experience to home consoles while the HTC Vive was considered the top tier VR experience. At the time, the Oculus Rift was not cheap at all. In fact, the Oculus Rift was being sold for around $599 and additional controllers would cost $200. The HTC Vive on the other hand, was a bit more expensive but had better quality and reviews. The Oculus Rift was seen as the middle tier headset and due to this, sales weren't as high. People either wanted the best of the best or the budget friendly option. After Facebook bought out Oculus, they needed to innovate the headset and make it more appealing to the public. With this in mind, updates were made on the headset and the controllers. Now for the final push, the price of the Oculus Rift has been slashed down dramatically to make more appealing. Initially the price was cut down to $499 but a recent additional price cut has brought the headset down to $400.

Source

Amazon is reportedly working on a messaging app called Anytime
    According to AFTV News, Amazon is working on releasing a new messaging app called Anytime. It has been known that Amazon started surv.eying its customers about potential features even though the final form of the app isn’t clear yet. AFTV News describes Anytime to be “an all-in-one feature rich service that could even rival social networks,” with a focus on messaging, voice and video calls, and photo sharing with the ability to use filters with photos and videos, mention other users, use stickers and GIFs, and play games. Users are to be able to voice or video call other users or groups, communicate with businesses to order and reserve products and services. According to some images taken from the surv.ey, the service will be encrypted and would work on most desktop and mobile devices. This isn’t the first time for Amazon in the communication market as they announced Chime a few months ago, which is a video conferencing app for Amazon business users, similar to existing services such as Skype for Business.

Source

Scum Fuck Flower Boy (Leaked) - Tyler, The Creator
    This week Tyler, The Creator's upcoming album "Scum Fuck Flower Boy" was leaked. A lot of juicy lyrics on this one, with a few leading people to believe Tyler has come out of the closet and embraced gay sexuality. With lyrics like "This next line is gonna have em like woah/I been kissing white boys since 2004" and with one of his songs being entirely about coming out of the closet it's hard to tell whether this is some kind of elaborate troll or if he's being serious. Tyler has been known for a few years now to dabble into brightly colored clothing with rainbows and flowers which can often be used to represent gay pride. The song "Garden Shed" is entirely about Tyler being inside of a shed (the closet) and breaching the doors and coming out. A few tracks on the album have that good ol' Goblin Tyler The Creator feel to them and those are exceptionally good. As Tyler is one of my favorite artists I really enjoyed this album. The album is set to come out officially on July 21st.
    I rate this album a 7 / 10. If it weren't for the very 2015 Tyler vibes I receive from this album it probably would have gotten a 10.

Chelsea interested in signing Sergio Aguero from Manchester City
    Chelsea has "serious and strong interest" in signing Argentinian striker Sergio Aguero from Premier League rivals Manchester City. Chelsea recently missed out on re-signing Romelu Lukaku from Everton and they have now shifted their focus to Aguero as they look to find a new frontman this summer to replace Diego Costa. Chelsea have the funds to put in a tempting bid to City for Aguero and to offer the striker attractive terms, but it looks like City are adamant the 29-year-old is not for sale. Since they were bought by the Abu Dhabi United Group in 2008, City have never sold a player against the club's wishes. Sergio Aguero is without a doubt one of the best strikers in the Premier League and Europe, he has scored 169 times for City in six years, winning two Premier League titles in 2012 and 2014.

From @Ace

Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats
    Garry’s mod is an old but classic game a lot of us love. Hexa, made by Bloom is a nifty hack for Garry’s mod. It’s full of different types of hacks. It has everything you could imagine and more. Don’t let its minimalistic design fool you to its complex ability to customise and configure your hacks. Something which is eye catching about Hexa, is its ability to save and load different configurations. You no longer have to waste time selecting the hacks you want enabled each time you start up Garry’s mod. Regardless of the feature, Hexa has many different types of mods to offer, including Legit bot, Rage bot, Visuals, Misc and settings. Garry’s mod is on steam, so be careful of vac bans. It’s something we all try to avoid but it could still get you. Every hack has a possibility for the vac system to detect hacks, so always be sure to check the thread for any updates and news.
    Thread

CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks

This week we are featuring the CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks section, which is currently moderated by @[MPGH]Raple, @[MPGH]T-800 and @[MPGH]Travis Scott.
    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive... a game which is well known for the amount of hackers and the trash anti-cheat system... a game which has its own term "csgo'd".
    If you're a person who likes playing with hackers or hacking, or being wrecked by the many bugs of the game, then I surely recommend you to spend $15 USD on this game and play it.
    With the new major, Krakow PGL, it is definitely a good time to start playing and idle streams to hopefully get yourself a free souvenir package worth at least $3 USD.
    Why should you buy this game? The skin market has been thriving and is a great way for anyone to make money from the profits made possible from new updates.
    Obviously we will always have people in the community who aren't particularly good at the game. If that is you, no worries since you an easily get free hacks from the CS:GO section and take control of the matches you play. The hacks include ESP, bunny hops, aimbot, triggerbot, skin changer, glove changer, antiflash, and so much more!
    I definitely recommend you to play this game.

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Raple
      • Hero
    • Section of The Week
      • Ahlwong
    • Hack of The Week
      • Allura
    • Gaming News
      • Vader
    • Technology News
      • Predator
      • Lightning
    • Music News
      • Schuba
    • Sports News
      • Ace
      • Marcus.
    • Art News
      • Dynasty
    • WTF News?
      • 9gold
    • Interviewers
      • Nyaro
      • Bryan
    • Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • savage
      • Eternity

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

iStealProducts (07-19-2017),Nyaro (07-20-2017),Speedster (07-22-2017),Steve (07-20-2017),Ticherhaz (07-22-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Good job as always guys

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Great work gang!!!
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!

DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Great news edition! Well done everyone!
    Make Money With Supreme Cash
    CLICK ON IMAGE TO LEARN MORE!

START MAKING MONEY NOW!!!

MPGH Member Since - 03-28-2015
    MPGH Premium Member Since - 01-03-2017
    MPGH Premium Seller Since - 05-02-2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I had my 6k post ban
    1/08/2011: MPGHian

1/27/2024: Global Mod
    6/08/2023: Moderator
    1/22/2021: Minion+
    9/29/2020: Minion
    7/26/2020: GFX Team
    8/07/2017: News Force
    12/03/2012: Combat Arms Wiki Editor
    10/03/2011: CA Public Hack Support Team
    7/11/2011: Donator/Premium
    6/25/2011 - 7/06/2013: Combat Arms Modder

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by avocadoforce View Post
    I had my 6k post ban
    I'll add it in for next edition.
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahl For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hennessy (07-20-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Good Job NF!

MPGH History:

Official Publicist (Wiki Manager) - 12-23-2017
    Official Publicist (Wiki Editor) - 12-06-2017
    Official News Team (Interviewer) - 09-09-2017
    Official News Team (Sports News) - 08-07-2017
    Premium Member - 02-05-2017
    Registered - 12-19-2016

Thanks
    Awesome as usual thanks news force
    Last edited by Iridesence; 07-20-2017 at 02:04 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Our healthcare was even more shit before Obamacare

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Why was chesters death not mentioned ?
    Add me on IM
    Add me on IM

If you would like to Vouch For me
    Tutorial on HOW to SE FitBit