Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

News Force Recruitment Thread

News Force is looking to bring on six new writers. We are looking for writers who are going to be able to commit to their job as a writer and be consistent by following the deadlines. We want people who are in it for the long run. If you will take this responsibility lightly, do not bother applying.

The following sections are available:
    • Global News
    • WTF News
    • Entertainment
    • Sports News x 2
    • Freelancer

A current member has been shifted to the Interviewer position leaving 2 Sports Writer spots open. Interviewer position is now taken.

Code:
    Name:
    Position/Section applying for:
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale:
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?:
    Why do you believe you should be a part of News Force?:

Important Notes:
    Once applications are closed, those accepted will be contacted.
    If accepted your stay is conditional to the evaluations and your effort put forth during the 14-day trial period each new News Force member will be placed in.
    Any questions can go directly to me via PM/VM. Do not pollute thread replies.
    You WILL be working with someone else.

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Raple
    • Section of The Week
      • Ahlwong
    • Hack of The Week
      • Allura
    • Gaming News
      • Vader
    • Technology News
      • Predator
      • Lightning
    • Music News
      • Schuba
    • Sports News
      • Ace
      • Marcus.
    • Entertainment News
    • WTF News?
    • Interviewers
      • Nyaro
    • Freelancers
      • Eternity [Head Freelancer]
      • savage
      • Cursed

Last edited by Hova; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:33 AM.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for Skype verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity on Skype before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message | Skype ID

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Ace (3 Weeks Ago),[MPGH]Ahlwong (3 Weeks Ago),Borndel (3 Weeks Ago),enough007 (3 Weeks Ago),Hamza! (3 Weeks Ago),Iridesence (3 Weeks Ago),Marcus. (3 Weeks Ago),[MPGH]Raple (3 Weeks Ago),[MPGH]Silent (2 Weeks Ago),Steve (3 Weeks Ago),Vader (3 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Name: Cursed
    Position/Section applying for: WTF
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: si
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes. Will call Xavier Freelance King if I can't.
    Why do you believe you should be a part of News Force?: Because I am NewsForce OG!!!!

Donator: 1-16-2014 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-2015 - 12-25-2015
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-2015 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    Premium: 12-03-2015 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-6-16 - ∞

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cursed For This Useful Post:

Ace (3 Weeks Ago),[MPGH]Ahlwong (3 Weeks Ago),Eternity (3 Weeks Ago),[MPGH]Hova (3 Weeks Ago),Iridesence (3 Weeks Ago),Marcus. (3 Weeks Ago),Nyaro (2 Weeks Ago),[MPGH]Raple (3 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Name: Dildo The K1ng
    Position/Section applying for: WTF News
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 9
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes, I am free this summer and only a student
    Why do you believe you should be a part of News Force?: I belive I would work well with the other members aswel as find good wackey stories everyone could enjoy for the WTF news section, Thanks for reading my application I hope I can join the team.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dildo The K1ng For This Useful Post:

Ace (3 Weeks Ago),[MPGH]Ahlwong (3 Weeks Ago),Allura (3 Weeks Ago),Ice Cube (3 Weeks Ago),Iridesence (3 Weeks Ago),Marcus. (3 Weeks Ago),niggo09 (2 Weeks Ago),[MPGH]Raple (3 Weeks Ago),Steve (3 Weeks Ago),Vader (3 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Name: Evocate / Borndel

Position/Section applying for: Global News

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: My vocabulary range in English is from 8-9, I'm not overly sophisticated. My grammar and spelling is a 9. Therefore it'd be an 8.5.

Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes, I'm on MPGH daily for about an hour. Some days much longer when I'm bored or some days less. It all depends. When my next year of college starts in the middle of this August, I will still have plenty of time.

Why do you believe you should be a part of News Force?: The News Force is a simple way for me to give a little to the MPGH community and work with the team. I like to work in groups and collaborate. I was an editor for the Combat Arms wiki back in 2012 or 2013, so writing appropriately and editing my work officially, isn't hard for me. I don't have much else to do here, and would like to be a bit of significant help on MPGH. I also respond very quickly to anyone in need of help, (ex. a writing partner).

Thank you.
    Last edited by Borndel; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:07 AM.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Borndel For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahlwong (3 Weeks Ago),Ice Cube (3 Weeks Ago),Marcus. (2 Weeks Ago),[MPGH]Raple (3 Weeks Ago),Steve (3 Weeks Ago),Vader (3 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Name:
    Ice Cube
    WTF / Interviewer / Global
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?:
    Yes I can. MPGH is a gold mine hence I need to stay active and watch over my service. On the other hand, most of the time i'm just staring and shit posting. If I had something to do such as being part of the news force team I'd feel closer to MPGH and would do better of my time management. News Force would help me improve my character and become further more responsible. Being in the news force would me the privilege to give back to the MPGH community.

I've been here quite long now, gone through a lot of applications and I just wish to be a part of the team that contributes to the community and be recognized further.
    I'd like to express my writings and news and contribute to the community. I'm almost active daily viewing threads and staring. I have time to write high quality news with good research so yeah.

Goodluck to all other applicants.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ice Cube For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahlwong (3 Weeks Ago),Allura (3 Weeks Ago),Eternity (3 Weeks Ago),niggo09 (2 Weeks Ago),Nyggah (3 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Name: Steve Gal

Position/Section applying for: Sports news.

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 9/10, although my main language is not English, I'm speaking and learning English daily.

Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Absolutely, I don't go to school and I don't work currently. If I won't be able to get the news done on time it will be announced by me.

Why do you believe you should be a part of News Force?: I believe I should be apart of the News team because I like to write a lot. I'm on MPGH for about 8 hours a day and I'm fairly active. I have a lot of experience of being in a news team as I've been a co-editor for 3 months in my highschool. I know that I can get interesting news. I know a lot about sports and especially soccer.

Thanks for reading my application, good luck to everyone else!
    Last edited by Steve; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:18 PM.

MPGH History:

Official News Team (Sports News) - 08/07/2017
    Premium Member - 02/05/2017
    Registered - 12/19/2016

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Steve For This Useful Post:

Ace (3 Weeks Ago),[MPGH]Ahlwong (3 Weeks Ago),Dildo The K1ng (3 Weeks Ago),Marcus. (3 Weeks Ago),niggo09 (2 Weeks Ago),Nyaro (2 Weeks Ago),[MPGH]Raple (3 Weeks Ago),Sölvi (3 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Name: Goxther
    Position/Section applying for: Entertainment
    I usually have a lot of free time, much of that time i use it to browse
    info related with Internet
    I think i have one of the most important things that characterize the News
    team: a good attitude of constant work

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goxther For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahlwong (3 Weeks Ago),[MPGH]Hova (3 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Name: LUX (Tim)
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 10/10 (first language)
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes, of course. Otherwise I wouldn't apply right now
    Why do you believe you should be a part of News Force?: I'm a very active member of MPGH, I speak English very well and I'd love to contribute high quality content

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LUX For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahlwong (3 Weeks Ago),[MPGH]Hova (3 Weeks Ago),Ice Cube (3 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    Name: Razroid
    Of course
    I think I can keep a real objective and make the rest of users be interested in reading the news. Currently published news do not capture great attention.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Razroid For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahlwong (3 Weeks Ago),[MPGH]Hova (3 Weeks Ago),Marcus. (2 Weeks Ago),niggo09 (2 Weeks Ago),savage (3 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Name: Hamza!
    Position/Section applying for: WTF/Entertainment.

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 9.5.

Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: I am copiously able to meet a weekly deadline prior to news publication, considering the fact that I run three shops here on MPGH; two in the user services section, and one in the Selling Accounts/Keys/Items, hence in order to fulfill my orders, answer questions, etc. I tend to be active on the forum. Additionally, considering the fact that it’s summer I habitually sit home, thus I have the time to meet the weekly deadline before the news publication, whereas I sit mostly 6 hours on my computer on a daily-basis.

Why do you believe you should be a part of News Force?: I believe that I should be a part of the news force, considering the fact that I have substantially strong writing skills, whereas I run a homework services thread in the user services section. Therefore, my vocabulary and writing skills are fairly resilient; some of the vouches that have been posted on my thread can be found below:
    Quote Originally Posted by zaydkhan3 View Post
    the entire paragraph he looked over went well and its actually one good ass paragraph. Vocab on point
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet0682 View Post
    Huge Vouch for Hamza. My writing skill is not that strong. I asked Hamza to help me with the essays for an application. He has a very good writing skills and the essays he made help my application stand out a lot. I will definitely use his service again when my school starts.
    Additionally, as mentioned before I have time, hence I will be able to meet a weekly deadline, and I am extensively active on the forum. Moreover, on a daily basis I read the news on the internet. Consequently, I will be able to write about numerous interesting events/news in regards to the news report uploaded weekly.

Thank You.
    Last edited by Hamza!; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:05 PM. Reason: Typo Mistakes

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hamza! For This Useful Post:

Ace (3 Weeks Ago),[MPGH]Ahlwong (2 Weeks Ago),Dezayn (3 Weeks Ago),[MPGH]Hova (3 Weeks Ago),Marcus. (2 Weeks Ago),Redi18 (3 Weeks Ago),Steve (3 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Name: Ayoub Alani
    Position/Section applying for: Sports
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 10
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes, I believe I am more than capable of meeting a dead line. Both of my jobs are revolved around being able to meet deadlines in timely manner.
    Why do you believe you should be a part of News Force?: I believe I should be a News Force because i've been a part of the MPGH community for over 5 years and still counting. It's time that I can contribute. I'm on MPGH everyday for at least 2-3 hours. If not more. I'm really into sports and i'm usually up to date with most sports. I'm currently in my third year in college and I believe it's the perfect time for me to utilize my skills for the New Force.
    Last edited by Fliest_aladdin; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:34 PM.
    Add my Skype Below to be safe when dealing with me!

If you would like to Vouch For me
    Tutorial on HOW to SE FitBit

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fliest_aladdin For This Useful Post:

Ace (3 Weeks Ago),[MPGH]Ahlwong (2 Weeks Ago),[MPGH]Hova (3 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    Name:

Iridesence

FREELANCER

10 ('murica)

Yes, I have a ton of time and usually am doing some random browsing, Youtubing, reading news, or most likely idling on MPGH. Being in the News Force will make use of my idle time in an efficient and engaging manner.

Writing is my forte and I am knowledgable in various fields. Thus the perfect role would be a FREELANCER. Also I have some published works (small articles and such) in the real world so I know how writing works in the real world. I intend to utilize my plethora of time into the News Force and hope to gain experience while making the News Force and ultimately MPGH a better place.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iridesence For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahlwong (2 Weeks Ago),[MPGH]Hova (3 Weeks Ago),Marcus. (3 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Name: jdxt

Position/Section applying for: Global News / Freelancer.

Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes, I currently have plenty of spare time on my hands and certainly enough for one news article a week.

Why do you believe you should be a part of News Force?: Elegance. Prestige. Magnificence. These are just a few words associated with my writing. Being serious, I've become used to writing 500+ word essays everyday, writing one article a week will be a peice of cake. I'm kept up to date on world affairs and I love politics making Global news my forte. I'm going to make MPGH news great again
    Last edited by JDXT; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:07 PM.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JDXT For This Useful Post:

Ace (3 Weeks Ago),[MPGH]Ahlwong (3 Weeks Ago),enough007 (3 Weeks Ago),Eternity (3 Weeks Ago),[MPGH]Hova (3 Weeks Ago),Marcus. (3 Weeks Ago),Nyaro (2 Weeks Ago),Steve (3 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Name: mymomidk

Position/Section applying for: WTF News

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale:9/10

Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes, I have alot of spare time. I write for my school newspaper so I'm used to handing things on that have a deadline and handing my work on time.

Why do you believe you should be a part of News Force?: I've been on MPGH for many years and I want to contribute and do something on MPGH. I would love to work with a team.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mymomidk For This Useful Post:

Ace (3 Weeks Ago),[MPGH]Ahlwong (2 Weeks Ago),[MPGH]Hova (3 Weeks Ago),Marcus. (3 Weeks Ago),[MPGH]Raple (3 Weeks Ago),Steve (3 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Name:
    Narcolepsy

Entertainment / Freelancer

UK born and bred, so English is my primary language. I can, on occasion, be the "Grammar Führer" when it comes to minor details, however that is usually something I reflect on myself more than anyone. No one likes a know it all, hah! I can't claim to have perfect grip on an ever evolving language, so personally I'd rate myself a good old 8/10.

I am confident in my abilities to produce quality material (I hope) in advance as a matter of principle. I'm sure many here will have similar understandings when I mention "Uni deadlines" and how indoctrinated we are in the matter of submitting that weekly paper. I would be lying if I said I was any different in that regard.

Entertainment has such a broad spectrum of interesting material that I think passes a lot of users by unnoticed. I should hope my dedication, willingness to commit and interest in the subject at hand would invoke, at the very least, a small amount of confidence when reading my application. I'm personally interested in journalism, so subject matter isn't a priority to me - providing there is a story worth telling, or news worth sharing.

Where I fault are my (somewhat uncontrollable) high standards that I continuously push for. Sometimes "good enough" is not 'good enough' for me, for example in terms of quality of story. This can cause a little friction and stress should I be working on a deadline, as I may want to find a better story. But that's something that would only be determined should I be granted the opportunity for holding a News Force position. But I'm optimistic that any transitional phase should get the cogs working away, and falling into gear should be a blast!

Thank you for reading, best of luck to the other applicants.

<span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:4.166666666666667% 75%;background-size:4900%" data-codepoints="2709"></span></span>Contact Information:

Battlefield 1 Internal: UNLEASHED (v3.2.5)
    Quality Stealth GTA$ Money Services
    Level 85 - Void Highlord - AQW Stock Accounts
    AQW Reputation & Levelling Bots

Time Zone:
    <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:0% 29.166666666666668%;background-size:4900%" data-codepoints="231a"></span></span>Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Narcolepsy For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahlwong (2 Weeks Ago),[MPGH]Hova (3 Weeks Ago)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast