Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 61
  1. #46
    pshotsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On the top of the mountain called: SE Mountain
    Posts
    506
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    544
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
    I have manually checked the file and it looks clean and legit. Detections may be due to use of obfuscation tools on xNet.dll (https://github.com/X-rus/xNet) but it is just a generic HTTP request library. The tool only contacts the websites of PC manufacturers for registration purposes.

    @Ahlwong @HeroicXPharaoh

    There is no evidence of a RAT being hidden in the executable.
    Just a reminder, have you make sure that the program from trumphh and aralehikaru are the same?

  2. #47
    master131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    8,840
    Reputation
    3350
    Thanks
    76,556
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by pshotsc View Post
    Just a reminder, have you make sure that the program from trumphh and aralehikaru are the same?
    I only checked the one from the post I quoted from @aralehikaru. I don't have any other copy to check. @Trumphh or another staff member needs to send me the other copy.
    Last edited by master131; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:56 PM.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9


    Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.7 *NEW* 2017 Update!
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

    Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

    --My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]


    All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

    --Gifts--
    [Kyle]

  3. #48
    Trumphh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
    I only checked the one from the post I quoted from @aralehikaru. I don't have any other copy to check. @Trumphh or another staff member needs to send me the other copy.
    Okay, then that's even better because if you checked my file, then he would be like he probably sent a different file, and if you confirmed that the file that he uploaded which is the one I sent him is right, then can this user be banned for attempting to scam?

  4. #49
    master131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    8,840
    Reputation
    3350
    Thanks
    76,556
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumphh View Post
    Okay, then that's even better because if you checked my file, then he would be like he probably sent a different file, and if you confirmed that the file that he uploaded which is the one I sent him is right, then can this user be banned for attempting to scam?
    Well, I don't handle this sort of stuff, this is up to the MP team and upper staff to decide. I only check attachments. But as far as I know, the file that was uploaded by aralehikaru did not contain a trojan.
    Last edited by master131; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:48 AM.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9


    Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.7 *NEW* 2017 Update!
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

    Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

    --My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]


    All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

    --Gifts--
    [Kyle]

  5. #50
    aralehikaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    okay first all thank you mod for check file

    second of all there is no need to ban me because i am buyer that is be informed you sell unauthorized item.

    third, you are still sell app that is no yours and it is no original and public method.

    however if file is clean as one mod say then i have no issue apologizing for accusing for that, but there is still other issue at hand. i am still skeptical though because many other people is already say this app is infect.

  6. #51
    Ahlwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I love HomeScillet
    Posts
    9,221
    Reputation
    1508
    Thanks
    3,368
    My Mood
    In Love
    I can confirm both uploads from the two users in dispute are the same file.

    Checked & double checked.
    ---------------------- Signature Advertisement ----------------------

    ---------------------------- 30 June 2017 -----------------------------


    You will need to add me as a friend on MPGH to PM/VM me. Any SPAM or thread approval requests will result in an unfriend.
    Donations accepted only through Steam
     

    Always confirm it is me via the MPGH VM system before dealing
    I will only contact MPGH users through Skype and MPGH!
    I will not accept contact requests unless a VM is made with a good reason
    I will not conduct in a trade unless I have commented on the thread
    If I do request to trade with you and haven't commented on your thread, assume my Skype was hacked

    Impersonator List

  7. #52
    Trumphh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    I can confirm both uploads from the two users in dispute are the same file.

    Checked & double checked.
    Okay so can aralehikaru be banned for trying to scam me?

  8. #53
    aralehikaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumphh View Post
    Okay so can aralehikaru be banned for trying to scam me?
    am i suppose to be afraid i did nothing wrong but purchase counterfeit plagarism.

    you cannot tell the mods what to do. not to mention you already had a thread opened against you claiming you are a scammer and i am sure this will happen with you again in the future
    Last edited by aralehikaru; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:43 PM.

  9. #54
    Trumphh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by aralehikaru View Post
    am i suppose to be afraid i did nothing wrong but purchase counterfeit plagarism.

    you cannot tell the mods what to do. not to mention you already had a thread opened against you claiming you are a scammer and i am sure this will happen with you again in the future
    Obviously you are the scammer, and I didn't scam anyone before. I refunded them. So how can you say I am a scammer? Lmfao you literally got prooved you're a scammer..


    Anyways can a moderator deal with this user or whatever punishment he's suppose to get?

  10. #55
    aralehikaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumphh View Post
    Obviously you are the scammer, and I didn't scam anyone before. I refunded them. So how can you say I am a scammer? Lmfao you literally got prooved you're a scammer..


    Anyways can a moderator deal with this user or whatever punishment he's suppose to get?

    you were forced to refund

    anyways whatever u are doing will not work. you do not have any power

    you were no "scammed" did i chargeback my bitcoins?

    i am at liberty to report any deceptive, suspicious transactions to the moderators. if i feel im not receiving honest service, i have a right to report you to the moderators and admins. just because you do no like it, too bad.

    you still are have your bitcoins however just because you app is supposedly no infect is no mean you are completely vindicated from all of my accusation toward you.

    for the most part the community does no condone you business ethics, and neither do i which is why i alert staff about you. you are at they are mercy in this situation, no me. so just be appreciate of whatever action that is in you are favor, that is as far as you are relevant to decision making on this site.

    i suggest you humble yourself and concentrate on preserving the integrity of your mpgh services.

    you do no even thank mods for assistance, that is show you are character.

    - - - Updated - - -

    u were forced. notice your burst of attitude after u were forced.





    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1284114
    Last edited by aralehikaru; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:44 AM.

  11. #56
    Trumphh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by aralehikaru View Post
    you were forced to refund

    anyways whatever u are doing will not work. you do not have any power

    you were no "scammed" did i chargeback my bitcoins?

    i am at liberty to report any deceptive, suspicious transactions to the moderators. if i feel im not receiving honest service, i have a right to report you to the moderators and admins. just because you do no like it, too bad.

    you still are have your bitcoins however just because you app is supposedly no infect is no mean you are completely vindicated from all of my accusation toward you.

    for the most part the community does no condone you business ethics, and neither do i which is why i alert staff about you. you are at they are mercy in this situation, no me. so just be appreciate of whatever action that is in you are favor, that is as far as you are relevant to decision making on this site.

    i suggest you humble yourself and concentrate on preserving the integrity of your mpgh services.

    you do no even thank mods for assistance, that is show you are character.

    - - - Updated - - -

    u were forced. notice your burst of attitude after u were forced.





    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1284114
    You tried to scam me. Why are you bringing a report up where I refunded someone? That should just mean I am not a scammer because if I scammed him I wouldn't have refunded them and ran. Apparently you don't understand though since you're foreign.

  12. #57
    Ahlwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I love HomeScillet
    Posts
    9,221
    Reputation
    1508
    Thanks
    3,368
    My Mood
    In Love
    I'm gonna have a discussion with my fellow Middlemen to come with a definite decision on our behalf on this situation.

    Please give us at least 24 hours. Thanks
    ---------------------- Signature Advertisement ----------------------

    ---------------------------- 30 June 2017 -----------------------------


    You will need to add me as a friend on MPGH to PM/VM me. Any SPAM or thread approval requests will result in an unfriend.
    Donations accepted only through Steam
     

    Always confirm it is me via the MPGH VM system before dealing
    I will only contact MPGH users through Skype and MPGH!
    I will not accept contact requests unless a VM is made with a good reason
    I will not conduct in a trade unless I have commented on the thread
    If I do request to trade with you and haven't commented on your thread, assume my Skype was hacked

    Impersonator List

  13. #58
    Trumphh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    I'm gonna have a discussion with my fellow Middlemen to come with a definite decision on our behalf on this situation.

    Please give us at least 24 hours. Thanks
    Been over 2 days, will he be banned?

  14. #59
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,053
    Reputation
    1053
    Thanks
    1,263
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumphh View Post
    Been over 2 days, will he be banned?
    Will update you fairly soon.


    Middleman | August 2015
    Publicist | September 2015
    Battlefield Minion | September 2015
    NewsForce | February 2016
    Former Staff | February 2016
    Middleman | May 2017
    Fire MM | May 2017

  15. #60
    Ahlwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I love HomeScillet
    Posts
    9,221
    Reputation
    1508
    Thanks
    3,368
    My Mood
    In Love
    Given the situation where neither user was actually 'scammed', we have come to the decision that you are both liable to the selling of programs which will be resulted with a permanent ban.

    @Flengo @NormenJaydenFBI @Hero @Hugo Boss @Hova @Psychotic please permanently ban Trumphh for selling programs and aralehikaru for agreeing to purchase such material
    Last edited by Ahlwong; 1 Week Ago at 05:34 PM.
    ---------------------- Signature Advertisement ----------------------

    ---------------------------- 30 June 2017 -----------------------------


    You will need to add me as a friend on MPGH to PM/VM me. Any SPAM or thread approval requests will result in an unfriend.
    Donations accepted only through Steam
     

    Always confirm it is me via the MPGH VM system before dealing
    I will only contact MPGH users through Skype and MPGH!
    I will not accept contact requests unless a VM is made with a good reason
    I will not conduct in a trade unless I have commented on the thread
    If I do request to trade with you and haven't commented on your thread, assume my Skype was hacked

    Impersonator List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-21-2015, 06:51 AM
  2. Attention all! a gud trade pls read, non scam
    By VIP-Member in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 09:26 PM
  3. [trade]this isnt a scam read on....
    By prox32 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 04:58 AM
  4. Scammed
    By Jeckels in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 01:41 PM
  5. Scammed
    By chc18 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 10:04 PM