Thread: Water in a Room

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Water in a Room

Yeah, i saw a tut on this and i created it how i liked it. Yeah, i know that there is a screw up on the left corner, but i already fixed that and uploaded the wrong file.. What do you think?
    .:Favorite:.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    its pretty good but u can see where u havent erased well
    KIU

[IMG]https://i930.photobucke*****m/albums/ad149/MattPreston/God-of-the-ex.png[/IMG]

Shifty sexy shit

[IMG]https://i152.photobucke*****m/albums/s198/blackbliss11/scrcrwgift.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i think that this should be in showoff, and i think u should post the tut and a picture of your PSD., so we will all know its not ripped.

Sorry for this, but IMO we should always test new guys who come to this section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    sorry, so you want it in ps with all the layers and crap?
    there. And the tut, it is on a different website, how do you want me to post that? or should i not post it at all? And sorry about putting it in the wrong section, i am( like you said) new to this section

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i like it its cool!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    me want the tut

post link mofokaaa
    I am the God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Photoshop Tutorials
    There, thats where the link is, and dont ban me for outside link lol. It takes a while to do, so be warned

EDIT: mine is not nearly as good as the one in the tut, but i tried my best, and it turned out pretty good for a first try

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    u know its pretty interesting that u renamed all the layers
    in 4 mins when the psd from the tut is finished downloading i may have some damning evidence\
    actually even though the psd isnt finished downloading u can see in his ss that the left corner is miraculously dissapeared
    also nice try renaming the some of the layers of the psd to disguise it, but the group is still there also u cant trick me bro
    [IMG]https://i986.photobucke*****m/albums/ae349/Scrcrw/ripproof.jpg[/IMG]
    SCRCRW WINS MUTHAFUKER ON UR KNEES
    Last edited by Scrcrw; 03-27-2010 at 03:23 AM.

[IMG]https://i930.photobucke*****m/albums/ad149/MattPreston/God-of-the-ex.png[/IMG]

Shifty sexy shit

[IMG]https://i152.photobucke*****m/albums/s198/blackbliss11/scrcrwgift.png[/IMG]

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Scrcrw For This Useful Post:

NextGen1 (03-28-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    lmao this is getting good lets see if he ripped this -_-

Thanks
    Looks like the truman show.
    Kewl effect bro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
    u know its pretty interesting that u renamed all the layers
    in 4 mins when the psd from the tut is finished downloading i may have some damning evidence\
    actually even though the psd isnt finished downloading u can see in his ss that the left corner is miraculously dissapeared
    also nice try renaming the some of the layers of the psd to disguise it, but the group is still there also u cant trick me bro
    [IMG]https://i986.photobucke*****m/albums/ae349/Scrcrw/ripproof.jpg[/IMG]
    SCRCRW WINS MUTHAFUKER ON UR KNEES
    Dude, you bitch, why would i post something that i ripped? The whole tut is there, why would i copy the picture and make it as my own.

Want even more proof? Look at the splash marks on the left wall on mine and compare it to the original. Completely different, and i could not erase his and put my own splashes on it through photoshop.

Even look at my brush, i have the last one you use out, PROVING i didnt rip it

I had no idea what it was called so i called it as i saw it::water in a room

Look at my lack of clock. I admit i could remove that from the picture, but i didnt want it in mine when i created it so i left it out.

My picture has completely different texture and the colors are all off.

The most convincing evidence i can give you is that the tutorial picture did a vignette, which i didnt, so my rooom doesnt have as much depth. SO, as you so, i am not a gay ripper, i made this fair and square.

PUT THAT IN YOUR JUICE BOX AND SUCK IT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by burbatyl000 View Post
    Dude, you bitch, why would i post something that i ripped? The whole tut is there, why would i copy the picture and make it as my own.

Want even more proof? Look at the splash marks on the left wall on mine and compare it to the original. Completely different, and i could not erase his and put my own splashes on it through photoshop.

Even look at my brush, i have the last one you use out, PROVING i didnt rip it

I had no idea what it was called so i called it as i saw it::water in a room

Look at my lack of clock. I admit i could remove that from the picture, but i didnt want it in mine when i created it so i left it out.

My picture has completely different texture and the colors are all off.

The most convincing evidence i can give you is that the tutorial picture did a vignette, which i didnt, so my rooom doesnt have as much depth. SO, as you so, i am not a gay ripper, i made this fair and square.

PUT THAT IN YOUR JUICE BOX AND SUCK IT
    there exist people like rippers in the world of GFX.
    So, we were just making sure u didnt rip.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Scrcrw just went a little too far, and it made me mad. i spent a good 2 and a half hours on it, and i didnt want to be accused of ripping it

Edit:: For the Final Hit::
    Last edited by burbatyl000; 03-27-2010 at 12:43 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    ig u didnt rip it then y did u ss the psd from the tut, u renamed a couple of layers to hide it, but the gruops and everything else was still there, also as i said the wall was fixed

Shifty sexy shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    if.you.read.the.tut.it.tells.you.exactly.what.to.d o.and.when.to.make.groups.so.stop.accusing.me.of.r ipping

And i didnt ss the psd from the tut, it is all mine, i have all the brushes and everything too. It was jsut a very informative tut, and i made my version of something i thought was cool.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast