Thread: VCC from Strike

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

VCC from Strike

MPGH Profile Link: http://www.mpgh.net/forummber.php?u=4284549
    Thread link (If applicable): http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1286355
    Skype profile (screenshot):
    Skype chat (screenshot(s): , , , , , .
    Trade details: 20$ for 2 VCC's with 3$ loaded on each
    Comments/Information : As above bought 2 VCC's from Strike on Monday for 20$, he had issue topping up on Monday but was able to provide one of the VCC's on Tuesday. I have been patiently waiting all week for the second VCC , I messaged the seller again Wednesday and when i asked how long it would be however he ignored my message. I again messaged yesterday asking for my product or a refund. He promised to deliver today. He is 1 hour ahead of me so it is 8.30PM in his time zone. I am now fed up of waiting ( now six days ) and would like my product or a refund. I think I have been more than patient and reasonable, he could at least give me the decency of keeping me updated and not giving me attitude shown in his messages yesterday.

If you don't think every day is a good day, try missing one
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Middleman
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @Strike You have 24 hours to resolve.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
    @Strike You have 24 hours to resolve.
    I told him through Skype that I am currently not able to get any more vcc's due to me being stuck IRL (no im not gonna explain what happened) I told him that I would get him his vcc ASAP. I sold him 3 other VCC'S before which have worked, and were delivered on time. Just because I can't deliver this one right away, isn't something I choose to do on purpose, Im trying to solve it but if he wont let me then there's nothing I can do.

PS:
    @Copperhorse, you got me skype. could of just skype messaged me.

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT:

Dw @bladeds I'll deliver your vcc tomorrow, I'll get my friend to help me out. But keep this in mind, you can find another vcc seller afterwards, and when you have any issues with your current purchased vcc's from me, you can go suck one.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike View Post
    I told him through Skype that I am currently not able to get any more vcc's due to me being stuck IRL (no im not gonna explain what happened) I told him that I would get him his vcc ASAP. I sold him 3 other VCC'S before which have worked, and were delivered on time. Just because I can't deliver this one right away, isn't something I choose to do on purpose, Im trying to solve it but if he wont let me then there's nothing I can do.

PS:
    @Copperhorse, you got me skype. could of just skype messaged me.

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT:

Dw @bladeds I'll deliver your vcc tomorrow, I'll get my friend to help me out. But keep this in mind, you can find another vcc seller afterwards, and when you have any issues with your current purchased vcc's from me, you can go suck one.
    Seriously, how old are you ? You need to loose that attitude.
    Did I insult you at all ? How long do you expect me to wait ? I have been waiting six days after payment to receive the VCC, do you think this is reasonable. You can at least give me an expected timescale if you are having issues. I asked you yesterday for the product or a refund, you said you would have it today which passes. What do you expect me to do. If you are not able to ful fill an order you have the option to refund, which I asked for yesterday. You got an attitude when I asked you for it yesterday ?
    How am i not letting your resolve it ? i patiently waiting six days and you couldn't even give me an expected time for your issue to be resolved and deliver the product.

Anyone dealing with this user beware, this is what he considers a reasonable attitude and handling of customers.

Why should I suck one because I got fed up of waiting, If you had messaged me today - saying sorry I cant delivery today as I am still having issues but I hope to get your product by XX. I wouldnt have raised this report. Also notice how i didnt mention the word scammer in the report as I dont feel you are this however if it hadnt have raised it, I am sure you would have kept me waiting another week.

Quite frankly you were starting to take the piss and need putting in your place. You need to grow up and learn some damn respect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeds View Post
    Seriously, how old are you ? You need to loose that attitude.
    Did I insult you at all ? How long do you expect me to wait ? I have been waiting six days after payment to receive the VCC, do you think this is reasonable. You can at least give me an expected timescale if you are having issues. I asked you yesterday for the product or a refund, you said you would have it today which passes. What do you expect me to do. If you are not able to ful fill an order you have the option to refund, which I asked for yesterday. You got an attitude when I asked you for it yesterday ?
    How am i not letting your resolve it ? i patiently waiting six days and you couldn't even give me an expected time for your issue to be resolved and deliver the product.

Anyone dealing with this user beware, this is what he considers a reasonable attitude and handling of customers.

Why should I suck one because I got fed up of waiting, If you had messaged me today - saying sorry I cant delivery today as I am still having issues but I hope to get your product by XX. I wouldnt have raised this report. Also notice how i didnt mention the word scammer in the report as I dont feel you are this however if it hadnt have raised it, I am sure you would have kept me waiting another week.

Quite frankly you were starting to take the piss and need putting in your place. You need to grow up and learn some damn respect.
    I have over 90+ customers, I am not only on Mpgh.
    With all the shops I am running, I don't have the time to search for 1 specific person in my whole skype's contacts that has over 300+ people. Sorry, but you should be the one asking me if i have the card for you already or not.

You know for a fact that im not this one guy with only 5 people on Skype, should of known that I won't be able to message you everyday or every second aswell.

I have a life, Im not a machine.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Strike For This Useful Post:

Ragingturtle89 (1 Week Ago)

Thanks
    [QUOTE=Strike;13028040]I told him through Skype that I am currently not able to get any more vcc's due to me being stuck IRL (no im not gonna explain what happened) I told him that I would get him his vcc ASAP. I sold him 3 other VCC'S before which have worked, and were delivered on time. Just because I can't deliver this one right away, isn't something I choose to do on purpose, Im trying to solve it but if he wont let me then there's nothing I can do.

FYI regarding the being stuck in IRL thing I though you meant this was about the VCC's you bought in person. I didn't get the impression something personal had happened in your life. You could have made it more clear.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @ @bladeds

Would you like to close this until tomorrow or would you like to carry on with the initial 24 hours?
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    [QUOTE=bladeds;13028075]

FYI regarding the being stuck in IRL thing I though you meant this was about the VCC's you bought in person. I didn't get the impression something personal had happened in your life. You could have made it more clear.
    Could of asked me if i was able to tell you what happened or not, but you didn't I don't like going all informational about personal private stuff either. If I was able to tell you what's going on right now, i would of. But I can't and that's why I won't.

I told you, i'll make sure i get your vcc with the help of a friend by tomorrow, after that. Get lost from me and find somebody else to buy from. Im done with people that can't just wait, I've delivered 3 cards succesfully to you, which had 0 problems. Nothing, still you even dare to think that I'd scam you while I make way more every week then what you sent me as payment.

Thanks
    [QUOTE=Strike;13028090]

Could of asked me if i was able to tell you what happened or not, but you didn't I don't like going all informational about personal private stuff either. If I was able to tell you what's going on right now, i would of. But I can't and that's why I won't.

I told you, i'll make sure i get your vcc with the help of a friend by tomorrow, after that. Get lost from me and find somebody else to buy from. Im done with people that can't just wait, I've delivered 3 cards succesfully to you, which had 0 problems. Nothing, still you even dare to think that I'd scam you while I make way more every week then what you sent me as payment.
    FYI you message really didnt make it clear something personal had happened just something IRL about getting VCC's. No i dont want to know your personal problems, you could just say dude look some personal shit has happened in my life and I wont be able to deliver for a week. But your message didnt really make this clear.

I am happy to wait but I had no idea how long I would be waiting as you didnt give me any timescale. I would be happy to wait another week if you said that. But I am not happy waiting n number of unknown days with no end in sight.

FYI you attitude just stinks, but i let it slide if something personal is going on in your life. There is no need to talk to me like that, did I you aggressive or attitude against you ? I dont think your a scammer, I didnt mention the word scam in this report once. I just wanted a resolution and I couldnt see you giving me any expected date so I opened this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    [QUOTE=bladeds;13028120]

FYI you message really didnt make it clear something personal had happened just something IRL about getting VCC's. No i dont want to know your personal problems, you could just say dude look some personal shit has happened in my life and I wont be able to deliver for a week. But your message didnt really make this clear.

I am happy to wait but I had no idea how long I would be waiting as you didnt give me any timescale. I would be happy to wait another week if you said that. But I am not happy waiting n number of unknown days with no end in sight.

FYI you attitude just stinks, but i let it slide if something personal is going on in your life. There is no need to talk to me like that, did I you aggressive or attitude against you ? I dont think your a scammer, I didnt mention the word scam in this report once. I just wanted a resolution and I couldnt see you giving me any expected date so I opened this.
    Nvm im not gonna appologise to somebody like you.

I'll get your vcc tomorrow, until then. Peace.
    Last edited by Strike; 1 Week Ago at 03:36 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    @ @bladeds

Would you like to close this until tomorrow or would you like to carry on with the initial 24 hours?
    Please leave it open, I dont appreciate him telling me to suck it and get lost. I haven't said this to him and think I am acting reasonably.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Please leave it open, I dont appreciate him telling me to suck it and get lost. I haven't said this to him and think I am acting reasonably.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Alright well @Strike, considering that you have 23 hours of your 24 to resolve this with him or you will be banned.
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Alright well @Strike, considering that you have 23 hours of your 24 to resolve this with him or you will be banned.
    I'll get his vcc tmrw
    Last edited by Strike; 1 Week Ago at 03:46 PM.

Thanks
    [QUOTE=Strike;13028125]

Nvm im not gonna appologise to somebody like you.

Nice editing your post, apologies and then change it. FYI I dont want to deal with something like you am sure after other people on this forums have seen this they wont want to either. Grow up dude.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast