Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

Wrong. You are literally a stupid fuck. Literally every one of your posts are garbage. You should go to the next KKK congregation and mow down people. You will not be missed.

Seeing one or more retards spew shit doesn't make BLM retarded. They aren't even remotely the same. It isn't even worth addressing the rest of your stupid post unless you get that through your head.
    I'd agree with you if it weren't a some BLM supporters. Thing is a majority of BLM supporters hate white people, I would put that on the same scale as the KKK. I'm not comparing the KKK from the 1900s with BLM. I'm comparing the present KKK with BLM. I'd say the present KKK is at the same level as a majority of BLM supporters. You can say what i'm saying is stupid, but it's obvious as fuck that a lot of BLM supporters hate white people the same way the KKK hates anyone that isn't white. Only difference is that the KKK hasn't killed anyone recently in the past couple of years but BLM supporters have. If you look past what BLM supposedly stands for (Police brutality) you'll see the real motive. Blaming white people for something that their ancestors did and supposedly telling a person that because of their skin pigmentation that they're somehow privileged and making them feel like shit is racist. Anyone can say that the shit I say is stupid, end of the day it is true. We tend to not give a fuck about the truth because it offends people. If you think i'm stupid for speaking the truth then I guess i'm stupid. Because I won't sit here and agree with more than 50%+ of a retarded population that allows the biased media networks to think for them rather than analyzing what the fuck is going on in the world.

I'm just a Canadian with Northern Indian heritage who's experienced racism at least once at one point in my life from white and black people. I've experienced both sides of the spectrum, and i'm just saying what I see, have experienced, and what I know. Alt-Left sheep go on and call me stupid below.

Thanks
    white people at its finest

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I'd agree with you if it weren't a some BLM supporters. Thing is a majority of BLM supporters hate white people, I would put that on the same scale as the KKK. I'm not comparing the KKK from the 1900s with BLM. I'm comparing the present KKK with BLM. I'd say the present KKK is at the same level as a majority of BLM supporters. You can say what i'm saying is stupid, but it's obvious as fuck that a lot of BLM supporters hate white people the same way the KKK hates anyone that isn't white. Only difference is that the KKK hasn't killed anyone recently in the past couple of years but BLM supporters have. If you look past what BLM supposedly stands for (Police brutality) you'll see the real motive. Blaming white people for something that their ancestors did and supposedly telling a person that because of their skin pigmentation that they're somehow privileged and making them feel like shit is racist. Anyone can say that the shit I say is stupid, end of the day it is true. We tend to not give a fuck about the truth because it offends people. If you think i'm stupid for speaking the truth then I guess i'm stupid. Because I won't sit here and agree with more than 50%+ of a retarded population that allows the biased media networks to think for them rather than analyzing what the fuck is going on in the world.

I'm just a Canadian with Northern Indian heritage who's experienced racism at least once at one point in my life from white and black people. I've experienced both sides of the spectrum, and i'm just saying what I see, have experienced, and what I know. Alt-Left sheep go on and call me stupid below.
    Did you poll all the BLM people? How do you know a majority of BLM people hate white people? I've seen plenty of BLM marches in NYC and didn't see BLM talking shit to all the white people there. Honestly I think you're just upset that liberal media is taking issue with all the neo nazis getting shit when in your mind BLM is the same shit. It isn't. BLM = all lives matter. They say "Black Lives Matter" but it's really all lives matter - which people have an issue with as well. I guess unless you view the world from the black man (whose ancestors were slaves to the white man) and seen the world as they have, you won't understand why people say BLM. Racism is wrong, and even though both sides were violent (it takes two to fight) the nazis started it with their shitty views and spreading their shitty hate. Either way people are dumb and love conflict cuz they have nothing better to do with their lives.

Also lols:

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

Did you poll all the BLM people? How do you know a majority of BLM people hate white people? I've seen plenty of BLM marches in NYC and didn't see BLM talking shit to all the white people there. Honestly I think you're just upset that liberal media is taking issue with all the neo nazis getting shit when in your mind BLM is the same shit. It isn't. BLM = all lives matter. They say "Black Lives Matter" but it's really all lives matter - which people have an issue with as well. I guess unless you view the world from the black man (whose ancestors were slaves to the white man) and seen the world as they have, you won't understand why people say BLM. Racism is wrong, and even though both sides were violent (it takes two to fight) the nazis started it with their shitty views and spreading their shitty hate. Either way people are dumb and love conflict cuz they have nothing better to do with their lives.

Also lols:
    I didn't say all BLM supporters hate white people. But a lot of them do. How do I know this? When BLM Co-founders say that they want to "kill white people" or when they call white people "genetic defects" and people follow these movements setup by these exact same people, that is when I realized that BLM is no different than a hate group. I've had conversations with multiple BLM supporters, they think i'm on their side because i'm not white. I have had friends/classmates who are BLM supporters and they go off on about white people. At that point it's just hating someone because of their skin colour. When BLM supporters are looking for white people to kill at BLM rallies, that's when I know they hate white people.

My issue isn't with the media taking issue with the neo-nazis. The media is doing the right thing. The thing that upsets me is that this same type of behaviour displayed by the Alt-Left isn't shown in the same light. You have the media which is biased and splitting not just the nation, but most of western civilization. I don't think I need to tell you that the a large portion of the population follows whatever the media says without doubt. Were un-doing any progress of multiculturalism and diversity we've worked on for the past 2000 years just because people are too stupid to realize what's going on.

I guess unless you view the world from the black man (whose ancestors were slaves to the white man) and seen the world as they have, you won't understand why people say BLM.
    Beating on a dead horse. Slavery is over and done with. Anyone involved in the slave trade is dead. I have viewed the world from the black man's point of view, and trust me I understand their pain. But who are you going to blame? My people were in the same boat, except my ancestors died fighting against muslim tyranny instead of giving in to conversion/slavery. I'm not going to give a whole history lesson on what happened, but all you need to know is that people were unjustly killed. So should I now go and blame all muslims for what happened? Should I be marching on the streets saying #SikhLivesMatter? What will that do other than incite hate and division amongst people? Nothing. If you want to take out the aspects of BLM's hypocrisy of calling other groups hate groups and not itself, it's nothing but a group that divides people. We don't need groups that divide. Black lives matter is self explanatory, I don't get how it means all lives matter. Anyways #AllLivesDontMatter We can sit and watch this little charade of two privileged groups living in a first world country spewing hate but we all know that only Western lives matter. If black lives mattered we'd be doing something about the 200 million+ malnourished people in Africa.

You won't understand my point. Because we tend to believe that we're all right and that we can't be right. You'll never know the truth until you allow yourself to see what really is the truth and open up to different povs. There was a point at which I supported Black Lives Matter until I actually realized what it was.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I didn't say all BLM supporters hate white people. But a lot of them do. How do I know this? When BLM Co-founders say that they want to "kill white people" or when they call white people "genetic defects" and people follow these movements setup by these exact same people, that is when I realized that BLM is no different than a hate group. I've had conversations with multiple BLM supporters, they think i'm on their side because i'm not white. I have had friends/classmates who are BLM supporters and they go off on about white people. At that point it's just hating someone because of their skin colour. When BLM supporters are looking for white people to kill at BLM rallies, that's when I know they hate white people.

My issue isn't with the media taking issue with the neo-nazis. The media is doing the right thing. The thing that upsets me is that this same type of behaviour displayed by the Alt-Left isn't shown in the same light. You have the media which is biased and splitting not just the nation, but most of western civilization. I don't think I need to tell you that the a large portion of the population follows whatever the media says without doubt. Were un-doing any progress of multiculturalism and diversity we've worked on for the past 2000 years just because people are too stupid to realize what's going on.

Beating on a dead horse. Slavery is over and done with. Anyone involved in the slave trade is dead. I have viewed the world from the black man's point of view, and trust me I understand their pain. But who are you going to blame? My people were in the same boat, except my ancestors died fighting against muslim tyranny instead of giving in to conversion/slavery. I'm not going to give a whole history lesson on what happened, but all you need to know is that people were unjustly killed. So should I now go and blame all muslims for what happened? Should I be marching on the streets saying #SikhLivesMatter? What will that do other than incite hate and division amongst people? Nothing. If you want to take out the aspects of BLM's hypocrisy of calling other groups hate groups and not itself, it's nothing but a group that divides people. We don't need groups that divide. Black lives matter is self explanatory, I don't get how it means all lives matter. Anyways #AllLivesDontMatter We can sit and watch this little charade of two privileged groups living in a first world country spewing hate but we all know that only Western lives matter. If black lives mattered we'd be doing something about the 200 million+ malnourished people in Africa.

You won't understand my point. Because we tend to believe that we're all right and that we can't be right. You'll never know the truth until you allow yourself to see what really is the truth and open up to different povs. There was a point at which I supported Black Lives Matter until I actually realized what it was.
    You haven't lived through the eyes of a black man. My grandpa was segregated against, and dealt with racism in its prime. I can't even talk to the mans without him telling me about how bad it was. You are arguing for a genuinely stupid point shady. I don't know how you claim to have seen the world through a black mans eyes. Also your analogy is just about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. When you die fighting against someone is much different then when you are oppressed, stripped of your humanity, and worked till you die. Don't speak like you know what you're talking about or that you have any right to speak on what slavery was like, because I've heard stories from those close to me, and even I don't claim that "I know what it was like"
    You argument is not even appealing in the slightest, you just can't accept your wrong.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    You haven't lived through the eyes of a black man. My grandpa was segregated against, and dealt with racism in its prime. I can't even talk to the mans without him telling me about how bad it was. You are arguing for a genuinely stupid point shady. I don't know how you claim to have seen the world through a black mans eyes. Also your analogy is just about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. When you die fighting against someone is much different then when you are oppressed, stripped of your humanity, and worked till you die. Don't speak like you know what you're talking about or that you have any right to speak on what slavery was like, because I've heard stories from those close to me, and even I don't claim that "I know what it was like"
    You argument is not even appealing in the slightest, you just can't accept your wrong.
    You're bringing up a point I didn't even dispute. Racism did occur, i'm sure your grandfather went through horrible atrocities. Clearly you aren't reading what I said, I meant I can imagine seeing through the eyes of black people alive today and knowing the horrible things that happened during the time of slavery. Also, you're now the one speaking on a point that you have no right to speak about. My people defended a nation unselfishly. My people have been killed in the masses, Sikh women have been raped, multiple genocides, mass murders all taken place within the last 300-400 years. I don't think you have the right to tell me that my analogy is stupid just because you don't know what happened. My people have been oppressed for the last 400 years in India. Sikhs were killed in the most cruelest ways you could think of, you can dispute and say that it has nothing to do with slavery but it has everything to do with slavery. Instead of Sikhs being converted/slaved, families were stripped apart and had scalps removed, crushed in-between wheels, ripped in half.. You name it, and it happened. Just in 1984 over 30,000 Sikhs were massacred within a few days in India. 1947 Couple hundred thousand Sikhs were killed off, entire cities. 1970-Early 2000s, over a million Sikhs killed by being oppressed and killed off by the government. If you say that my analogy is flawed, well then I don't know what you can consider as fucked up as that?

What I want to know is, what is your point in all of this? I've had multiple people quote me and say stuff. Do you disagree with me not supporting BLM or saying it's equivalent to the KKK. Because from what i've read it seems like you're saying that I think that black people weren't treated badly which I haven't said once.

Thanks
    Shadow is clueless , he talks on race without hearing the other side or trying to even understand

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    BTW @Shadow I thought about your opinion for a while.

I don't like BLM Toronto. I live in Toronto just like you, so I'm more responsive to your hate than some of the other people here. BLM Tor. seems more like agitators with their heads up their asses than anything else. They justify Yusra Khogali's tweets n shit by just changing topic or using their "oppressedness" as an excuse for her. I have zero respect for them. This is fucking Toronto, not the slave trade. The rhetoric they use by talking as if they're being rounded up and massacred by police is appalling.

Which brings me to my next point, the rest of BLM. The movement, I'm mostly fine with. Its a movement. There are multiple facets to it. I'm mostly fine with the bad things done by police protesting. Sure, they are all into Social Justice but since it has become a more mainstream movement, it seems pretty fine to assume that the majority of BLM supporters are ordinary liberals who don't give into the SJW shit, they feel like they see something wrong (police brutality) and just go out and protest it with the other people they see.

The culture is just, bleh. The founder's site in particular. To me that kind of site has all the cringe that can potentially lead to the SJW shit and violent ideology stuff that BLM Toronto has. They don't actually HAVE that stuff but the way they express themselves can easily lead to it.

They say stuff like "Black Lives Matter is an ideological and political intervention in a world where Black lives are systematically and intentionally targeted for demise. It is an affirmation of Black folks’ contributions to this society, our humanity, and our resilience in the face of deadly oppression".

The only "oppression" they face is the odds not being in their favor. Its not like if a rich af black guy is always going to be pulled over, shot immediately, and his family won't ever know why. Its not like every single black person in the country has to fear their lives by simply seeing a police officer.

That kind of self-loathing attitude, even when someone has been terrorized, isn't appreciated when constantly drummed up all the time. It is also why I don't like there being constant trigger warnings. People just have to move on and stand proud.

IMO, the liberal groups need to market themselves better. Most people are chill. They need to stop trying to be hip.

So basically, BLM = KKK since the a leader says racist shit and doesn't get disowned but rather excused.

To me violence in politics and bad political ideas are VERY different. A SJW who "hates the whiteness and demands society erase it from the face of the earth" or a edge-lord who "thinks the blacks should stay in Africa and the Whites stay in Europe" is wholly different from threatening to kill people outright or say people "who are X will be killed if we have to" or "people who's opinions are x must be killed" are on a WHOLE new level.

That is some 3rd world shit. You expect that out of radical islamists, not a democratic nation. So when we talk about BLM and the KKK both being violent groups (due to the leaders) I think I have to analyze the situation to decide the extent to which the leader of a group represents them. Is it some minor figure that isn't connected or known to most of them or is it a major individual who represents EVERYTHING the group has to say.

The KKK organization has a traditional power structure. There is a hierarchy and central power structure that controls the national opinions/views of the kkk in the U.S. Therefore, the opinions of someone like David Duke would logically be indicative of the entire organization.

BLM has no central power structure to the entire organization like the KKK does. There are local chapters for individual cities that are loosely connected to each other by the "guiding principles" of the founders. The chapters act autonomously to one another and don't answer to anyone higher than the leader of their chapter.

https://people.howstuffworks.com/blac...-structure.htm

Due to this, it is hard to pin someone like Yusra Khogali on all of BLM (since other BLM chapters don't interact with hers.)

I WILL agree that she is indicative of BLM Toronto's views. That I have no problem. However, comparing her to other chapters who may well not even know her is a bit of a stretch.

The same for any other violence that other leaders in other chapters condone or encourage.

It is something that I think should be looked into. I fear this will become a growing cancer in all of liberal politics in the future, just like the SJW issue. The majority aren't sooo far up their asses but the violent opinions have already eroded political discussion. This is especially important since it hasn't been addressed and neither has it been disavowed.

But I wouldn't equate this growing cancer to the shit pile that is the KKK who allow violent people to represent them. White Nationalists who are level-headed and simply express their opinion can be tolerated in the realm of public discussion (and thus exposed for their illogical ideology), but there are many who let violent people represent them and thus should be considered a potential threat that must be watched (unless the commit a crime, they can still express themselves in public discussion but they, like an islamist terrorist, pose a threat to safe and logical politics in this country with their view and thus must be watched.

The only people I'd compare to the White Nationalists who advocate violence or take part in it is the Antifa people. Fuck em.
    That group is BUILT ON VIOLENCE. Just like the KKK.
    Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 08-17-2017 at 09:26 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis Scott View Post
    Shadow is clueless , he talks on race without hearing the other side or trying to even understand
    Hypocrisy. Accusing me of something you're doing yet all i've heard you say is..
    "Shadow is clueless"
    "Shadow is stupid"

Thanks
    RIP to all the people that died in Barcelona seems like something happens always similar in Europe lol shit is random asf

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    The only good communist is a dead communist

Time's money so don't waste mine.

I do not condone illegal activities.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Maybe try engaging in a debate for once... It's far more useful than just attacking everything you don't agree with like an autistic ape.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    this is EXACTLY why i dont watch the news

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    Neo-Nazi coming out cus trump, they think racism, xenophobia, homophobia is ok now
    Exactly what I was thinking

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234