Thanks

Need help to work on my own wallhack

Hi I'm fed up with VAC. 5 out of 10 games are unplayable due to script kiddies (no offence, lol). 4 out of 10 games are unplayable due to lag.

I went out and bought the game because the cracked multiplayer version was full of cheaters, so I thought maybe VAC is doing a good job registering binaries and mass banning, but I was wrong and I got robbed 60 bucks.

Now I'm retaliating

I want to develop my own wallhack. I'm very familiar with C, C++ and C#, socket programming and web services, but not game developing. I assume I have the necessary tools to start working on a script, but I need some hints/links/tutorials on getting me started.

My first thought is that my client needs to know all the opponent clients' positions since they need to be rendered and displayed graphically whenever they're in sight. So the host is probably uploading the client positions continuously at runtime throughout the game. So what I need to do is to fetch this information and display it on my screen with dots or whatever (nothing fancy to begin with).

Any help that will save me hours or decades of wasted time is much appreciated. If you have lots of experience in hacking games and you think I'm way over my head and need to start with something much simpler, please let me know.

Of past experience I have developed semi advanced bots for AION and WOW based on a state machine that acts according to certain pixels on the screen, but this is very different since I need to fetch code sent from the host and not pixels on the GUI.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    So, you are looking for an esp hack? (esp = know where all players are at all times usually with boxes around them)...

If that is what you seek, there is no need to code one yourself (other than the fun of doing so if thats your thing) because there are quite a few available here.

Here is a link to the one I use - (bottom)

It is pretty safe to use, BUT there is gonna be an update soon (I am guessing since they are putting out there map pack in a couple days) and you should pay very close attention to the version that displays when you connect to the game because when they update you will get banned if you use the old ones.

Credits: I DID NOT MAKE THIS HACK... however I cant find the post where I got it from, and theres no credits with the file... sorry but here you go threadstarter, hope this helps

*note: you need an injector (I use winject, just google it), and all you do is start MW2 > then run winject > then select iw4.mp from the list > and select the dll from the .rar i linked and hit enject.
    Last edited by KING; 04-06-2010 at 06:40 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pjester For This Useful Post:

username in use (03-29-2010)

Thanks
    Thank you very much for the detailed response. It is much appreciated. This will help me blow off some steam and I'm going to try it right away However I'm really looking for tutorials or code examples that will get me started on working on my own ESP. Mostly for the learning process and the challenge, but I also like the idea of starting an open source project that others can benefit from.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Right on

Sadly my coding skill are lacking (as in I have none lol) so I cant help you there, but I am glad the ESP will help ya out at least a little.

*wispers*
    it would be awesome if you hit the thank button if you feel like I helped ya

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pjester For This Useful Post:

username in use (03-29-2010)

Thanks
    No problem mate and thanks again

By the way, I did find another ESP which included the whole source code, so now I have to spend 1 or 2 days to dive in and understand the code, so I can modify it to fit my own needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by pjester View Post
    So, you are looking for an esp hack? (esp = know where all players are at all times usually with boxes around them)...

If that is what you seek, there is no need to code one yourself (other than the fun of doing so if thats your thing) because there are quite a few available here.

Here is a link to the one I use - (bottom)

It is pretty safe to use, BUT there is gonna be an update soon (I am guessing since they are putting out there map pack in a couple days) and you should pay very close attention to the version that displays when you connect to the game because when they update you will get banned if you use the old ones.

Credits: I DID NOT MAKE THIS HACK... however I cant find the post where I got it from, and theres no credits with the file... sorry but here you go threadstarter, hope this helps

*note: you need an injector (I use winject, just google it), and all you do is start MW2 > then run winject > then select iw4.mp from the list > and select the dll from the .rar i linked and hit enject.
    Make a new thread for attachments.
    /Not approved