Thanks

Exclamation Sound Mod - Problem

I have a problem. I try to modify "GUNS_SND_AR.REZ" because i want to change sound of FAMAS. I would like to use sounds from this mod: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...kin-sound.html

But there are only files in *.wav

so i download: rezinject, rezxtract, winrez LT Studio ,

At first I Xtract a GUNS_SND_AR. then i go to this file and choose FAMAS. I change: FIRE, RELOAD 1,2,3 to my new from link.then i open winrez LT Studio to pack this new file with changed famas and the other weapons to *.rez. i sav that as GUNS_SND_AR in Combat arms/game. REzinject makes backup of GUNS_SND_AR so i delete my old file and changed the name of my new file. If i think that's all i open combat arms but then i'm playing i don't hear anything ( only AR) - reload , shooting etc. other guns like smg are working correct.

Can you write which programmes i need to do that? i don't try to change FIRE file ( for example Famas with sound M416 CQB) but i will try it. Maybe a problem is that i can't change FIRE file from download on nexon file. i use DTX Convert but this isn't *.DTX so it doesn;t work. Or you can write me how do you do that. maybe i will find a mistake. Pease for help.

Thanks
    ...what? You take the new wav files and you put them in REZinject, its gonna say duplicate, so click on that and choose the gun you want the sounds on. Really not that hard...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sosodistinct View Post
    ...what? You take the new wav files and you put them in REZinject, its gonna say duplicate, so click on that and choose the gun you want the sounds on. Really not that hard...
    -QFT

lol you are overcomplicating something that is really simple. Just step back and take a deep breath and think about what your doing.