Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

What Nexon really means.

1.Nexon
    An evil company that is responsible for the highly addictive game MapleStory. Which is responsible for 20% of the hobos in this country.
    Darn, I don't have any money to buy Nexon cash with, I'll go steal my mothers credit card!

2.Nexon
    A greedy company who likes to brainwash kids to steal money from their mommies purses to buy NX, for purchasing pixelized items, which expire.
    Nexon sucks.

3.Nexon
    Nexon is a communistic corporation and current holders of the online franchise Maple Story. Nexon is notorious for being "greedy" and "money-hungry," where the purchasing of NX Cash is deemed a "scam." However, the purchasing of said NX Cash is actually the first step in their plan to rule the world, being a so-called "treaty" between the company and player. Nexon has also released Kart Rider and Audition, both with the same NX Cash system.
    Edith cursed Nexon for charging his mother's PayPal account with $4,352.00 in the past month.

4.Nexon
    Slang for the word 'fail'.
    I didn't study for my test, so I Nexon'd.

Person A: Why didn't you show up for the party yesterday?
    Person B: I accidentally locked my keys in my car.
    Person A: Dude..you totally Nexon.

5.nexon
    Creator of Maplestory and a variety of other MMORPGs. They are known for profiting off a kid's addiction to their game and taking advantage of the situation by offering their NX cash.

Nexon has awful customer service. In fact, if you log a ticket (Nexon's way of getting in touch with them) to give feedback about the game they will automatically close it.

Nexon is also known for its incompetence. They continuously extend server check and patch updates. Furthermore, bugs and glitches are always present throughout the game, mainly including random disconnecting.

The company's incompetence does not end there. Hackers can easily penetrate their defences. Hackers rampage Maplestory by duping items, inflating prices, and demeening efforts of legit players.
    Nexon is not worthy of Maplestory.

7.Nexon
    A fail company that started Mabinogi, Maple Story, and Combat Arms, and a few others in a work in progress. They've forced down to delete countless private servers and pissed off many players. In Maple Story, they've forced people to buy items from their Cash Shop, thus making Fox make a news broadcast about the online game. Though it was ineffective, that's another story.
    Nexon is, so far, the only gaming company that has pissed me off. And I'm easy to impress.

8.Nexon
    Nexon is a company that makes addictive games that people waste their lives on playing it. Half of the hobos in America come from Nexon and the gay Maplestory game. Nexon makes money in the game called Nexon Cash(NX). Gamers pay over hundreds of dollars just to buy them and waste it on useless things such as online cloth that expire in 3 months.
    "Hey man I just got 20k Nexon cash, doesn't matter though cause im gonna steal my mom's credit card and get some more"

" Dude your NX pwns "

9.Nexon
    A company that wants to space things out so people buy more nx while waiting for stuff.
    Man, why don't they just release their album? They're such a Nexon.

10.Nexon
    Nexon is a company that doesn't do anything unless someone is stealing money from them. They don't bother fixing their game coding to prevent hackers from hacking the game. They will also make false threats of what are the consequences of doing anything illegal, but will not do anything. Finally they have a record for being the worst customer service for a MMORPG than anyone, with a low intelligence level it's probably better for them to not bother fixing things since they will screw it up even more.
    Nexon: We will put a stop to hackers in Mabinogi, just give us any information you have so we can do it.

1 Week Later...

Hacker: Hey guys I showed my god mode powers infront of the GM and all they said was "We will patch it soon".

*Note: The person that showed this DID NOT get punished whatsoever. and THIS HAS YET TO BE PATCHED!*

This is a true story.

1.Maple Story
    Maplestory is a game full of ignorant and immature 13 (or less) year olds. It is known to be highly addictive, and very repetitive. It's a 2-d game, that has blocked out almost every form of swearing including "anal" so you cannot type "analyze" NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT DID YOU, MAPLE ADMINS? Also things that cannot be typed include: "FiniSH IT" "oF A Goat" it always seems to find some form of cursing whenever you want to message something really fast.

The only thing people call each other in this game is a "noob" even though they are unaware of what the true meaning of noob is. If you're a low level, you're a noob, not a newb. Because of the vast majority of stupid people, this is a very common mistake.

Also don't expect for trades to go very well, everybody on the game wants trades to be done quickly, and they don't even bother to negotiate, they just close the trade if they don't like the price. If you offer too high, they call you a noob, if you offer too low, the rip you off, so in order to get the best deal you have to have no life and remmeber all the prices and whenever they change.
    Dumbass: "LOL U R A NOOB"
    Smartass:"Only a true noob would talk like that"
    Dumbass: "LOLOLOL FCK U NOOB FACE"
    Smartass: "You're just making yourself look stupid, dumbass"

9/10 people on Maple Story act like that

2.Maple Story
    A fun korean based game where the object is to beat the hell out of snails, slimeballs, stumps, dinosaurs, GOLLEMS (dark and white), and a bunch of other crap. Download at www.mapleglobal.com. In the game you can also buy rather expensive items like armor, weapons. At level ten you can take up a job and get more power. You can become a Warrior (use swords, axes, maces, blunt weapons, pole arms), a thief (use throwind stars or daggers), a Bowman (bows and crossbows), magician (wands and staffs)(pretty overpopulated job)
    n00b 1 "I want to be thief so i can beat the hell out of stumps with throwing stars."
    n00b 2 "I want to be a bowman so I can beat the hell out of gollems with a bow."
    noob 3 "Well you guys are all douches cuz you wanna be those people. I want to be a warrior so I can look tough and cool"
    n00b 4 "Wow you are g@y, (you cant say gay on MapleStory) i want to be a mage so i can kill-steal all of you with powerful magic"
    THE REAL NOOB "I want to be a n00b forever cuz people help n00bs level
    up"

3.maple story
    All the fun of wailing on snails packed into one free game.
    I feel like spending hours of my time fighting mushrooms with yellow caps so I can, get this: fight mushrooms with BLUE CAPS.

4.Maple Story
    The life of lifeless people without a life. ;]
    Fo Sho`
    Person with a Life: Do you have a life? >:O
    Lifeless Person: Nope. :]
    Person with a Life: What do you do all day o_o
    Lifeless Person: Maple Story ~FTW~

5.Maple Story
    Also known as Maplevirus. Possibly the gayest game known to man. A complete waste of the world's bandwidth. The whole game is about killing retarded animals that look worse than a piece of crap after a mexican food eating contest. And to top it all off, you have retarded facial expressions and a bunch of immiture dick licks of 12 years old and some 30 year old pedifiles that think it is cool going around calling everybody n00bs and @sses.
    Retard #1: wOw I'm like totally like going like to like go and like play like maple story!!111!!!
    Retard #2: Wow!!111!! That's so sweEt dude! So am like I. Can I trade you my wooden sword for your penis helmet?
    Retard #1: No way man. I will like trade with like somebody like else.
    Sane Person: Get a f'n life retards.
    Retard #1: Maplevirus is my life!!!!111!!!
    Retard #2: What is a life?
    Sane Person: Whatever.

1.nexowned
    All the definitions herein are specific to the online game Combat Arms which is a nexon based FPS game.A).When you die in combat arms because nexon has not fixed the "random death" glitch.B). When you get stuck somewhere in the map and can't move and you have to wait around to have someone kill you. You have been nexowned!
    I was running up the stairs to try and kill that guy, but I got nexowned!I am stuck under this railing and can't move! NEXOWNED!

I thank the Urban Dictionary for this

mc565mpgh@hotmail.com

-Thanks to De La Ghetto
    <3

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/UFB.png[/IMG]

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mc565 For This Useful Post:

Ali (07-18-2010),bladesofpain (04-18-2010),imsosiick (05-04-2010),InCognito (03-31-2010),Liquidforce#2 (03-31-2010),MissRandomSpam (04-01-2010),noob555 (03-31-2010),perukas (04-04-2010),Shucker (06-13-2010),whatup777 (07-18-2010),xUltimateTestx (08-20-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    These aren't very fair definitions...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    "Nexon
    I didn't study for my test, so I Nexon'd."

i actually said that once

Threadstarter
    Knight of the Tree of Life
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidforce#2 View Post
    "Nexon
    I didn't study for my test, so I Nexon'd."

i actually said that once
    LOL You really said that?

mc565mpgh@hotmail.com

-Thanks to De La Ghetto
    <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Mc565 View Post
    LOL You really said that?
    it was something along those lines, i said it to my teacher at skool, and my teacher was all like O.o

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    it was something along those lines, i said it to my teacher at skool, and my teacher was all like O.o
    Wow lol.

mc565mpgh@hotmail.com

-Thanks to De La Ghetto
    <3

Thanks
    I was playing CA for about 3 hours straight
    then my mom got mad at me for being on too much
    I was getting an ultra kill, then she was like CMON
    i almost said:
    "STOP QQing you noob"
    ahaha >D
    Shows i'm addicted to this damn game

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    __
    Quote Originally Posted by jabuuty671 View Post

I was playing CA for about 3 hours straight
    then my mom got mad at me for being on too much
    I was getting an ultra kill, then she was like CMON
    i almost said:
    "STOP QQing you noob"
    ahaha >D
    Shows i'm addicted to this damn game
    lulwhut?

mc565mpgh@hotmail.com

-Thanks to De La Ghetto
    <3

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mc565 View Post
    __

lulwhut?
    My mom was bitchy
    so i almost said (out loud)
    "Stop QQing noob!"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Im not addicted. I know when to start and stop. The only reason Nexon fails is because its greedy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    COPY AND PASTE FTW!

LIVERPOOL FC

Thanks
    Nice definitions.
    I'm back.

Thanks
    wow i spent 10 minutes reading that i could of been playing maple story- sarcasm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalokdar View Post
    wow i spent 10 minutes reading that i could of been playing maple story- sarcasm
    ewww maple story sucks

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Liquidforce#2 For This Useful Post:

noob555 (03-31-2010)

Thanks
    lol if u think nexon na fail go to EU . u will die becasue of to much failure . and if ppl anoy me while im playing games i only say , shut up (in dutch : hou u klep)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast