Thread: Real Guns

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    You know, tell me why the fuck is the aug a1 like a sniper rifle and why is g3 over powered and why m416 cqb is so fucking good!

I like Flengo <3.

Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Its a Glock 19

Proof:

This is my Glock 17:

Glock 19

Glock 19

Look at the pistol grip, the slider, the lettering, and etc.

It is a Glock 19, period.

The handgun in question is laying on a position that is hard to tell which handgun is which.
    as i said, glock17c ADD A C! i chek the official website

FOR PEPSI, DRAKE AND OBAMA ARE THE SAME PERSON, THE SAME ACCOUNT! (HE CHANGE HIS NAME BACK)
    Last edited by Jarppi; 04-02-2010 at 05:32 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by purple View Post

as i said, glock17c ADD A C! i chek the official website

FOR PEPSI, DRAKE AND OBAMA ARE THE SAME PERSON, THE SAME ACCOUNT! (HE CHANGE HIS NAME BACK)
    If you read another comment earlier, I said, it is a Glock 17C as I saw a piece on the pistol grip that the Glock17C only have.

Don't be cocky, I was working my ass off to help everyone at 2:30AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shocking View Post
    Guess you know what honor is.
    Ever held a sniper? Mouzie?
    I fought with the M24, I also had the M4A1 as a 'backup' weapon and a Glock 17.

The AUG is extremely accurate, its design allowed it to become a sniper, light machine gun, and an assault rifle with a change of the barrels.

The G36E have yet to be 'nerfed' down like other weapons, but it is in high cost.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 04-02-2010 at 09:16 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    If you read another comment earlier, I said, it is a Glock 17C as I saw a piece on the pistol grip that the Glock17C only have.

Don't be cocky, I was working my ass off to help everyone at 2:30AM.

I fought with the M24, I also had the M4A1 as a 'backup' weapon and a Glock 17.

The AUG is extremely accurate, its design allowed it to become a sniper, light machine gun, and an assault rifle with a change of the barrels.

The G36E have yet to be 'nerfed' down like other weapons, but it is in high cost.
    ok, since you rock, and you are a real veteran (im only a shooter in shooting ranges) and you got alot experience, i will be your side arm, if your off, ill anser! xD sorry for being cocky. AUG is a really good weapon, the desing imself, is really good, the aug a1 is a pretty reliable weapon on battlefeild, but not used alot, you will see more c7a1 in my canadians forces, actualy, the aug scope is illegal in my country! (im going in the usa next weekend! to try some serious gun!)

Thanks
    Explain why the AUG is made out of this plastic stuff, Except for the light weight....

Wouldn't it be weaker?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by GaMBiiT View Post
    Ahhh.
    I want to shoot an M24 Before I die.
    the Bolt Action to me is Soo Pro
    I fought with the M24

Jizz in my Pants

Thanks
    In real life does the M24 have larger recoil then a gun such as the Drugonov since it is bolt action?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by [G]host View Post
    In real life does the M24 have larger recoil then a gun such as the Drugonov since it is bolt action?
    Semi-automatics tend to have smaller caliber rounds, this allowed them to be used with as little recoil but have the same stopping power as bolt action ones, a semi-automatic is a squad base weapon, it is design to be use at urban and close combat. The bolt rifles are not made for those problems, while great in urban, the gun is utterly useless in most cases at medium and close range shooting (which is why I have the M4A1 as a backup).

The AUG itself is made out of stamp metals, the magazine is made up of strong polymer (plastic), which allowed the user to see the ammo in the magazine in most cases and allowed the users to carry more ammo without being held down.

Thanks Purple.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    I was reading part of this post and wanted to add my experience i was in the Army 45b(now 91F i believe)Small arms repair,over the years came across different foreign guns and being a guns lover i know a lot about them

The pic from the Glock- is hard to tell which model it is the main reason is the US model differ from EU for example the 17 did not came with rails to the us from the beginning but came with rails since second year of production because the Austrian Army asked for it,and Austria is were is built not Australia you can see it clearly on civilian slides

H&K G36,H&K 416 and 417-all are great rifles very accurate rugged and best of all bolt forward design contrary to m16 which help cooling the bolt preventing "cook off" or accidentally firing a round due to overheating of the bullet primer

steyr aug-also from Austria another great rifle there is a few variations,there is even a long barrel that some adopted as medium range sniper this rifle and a few others competed against the m16.

In the early 90's the US Department of Defense were trying to replace the obsolete and unreliable M16, in my opinion the reason none of them won if because the higher officers did not let each manufacturer to bring their own shooter so US shooters were testing foreign rifles some of them were biased towards the POS M16
    steyr was one of the top choice and some of the shooter were saying plastic magazines were not able to withstand abuse(yeah right look a metal magazines for m16 all deform now,even the springs come out from time to time)

ak47 and ak74 look very similar from distance but they are way different starting from caliber which is smaller on the ak74 reducing recoil and improving accuracy and making it lighter as well have not had a chance to actually fire one but in my opinion it was exactly was the ak47 needed everything else is just perfect.And for the wood parts well it was one of the top materials used back then also the ak47 parts are modular easy to interchange on the go

for the .50 cals comparing the rifles to the browning machine guns is like comparing apple to oranges the only similarity is the diameter and the fact the both can be used to kill period.There are if I'm right at least 8-9 different ammo types for the browning.The rifle seems nice may intimidate but after the long run real snipers prefer the m24 over carrying a 60 plus pounds of equipment and in real life very few shooters will risk a shot over 1000 yards to many variables wind change every every 300 yards is a challenge wind,temp,bullet itself

and finally is a challenge for game makers to portrait each gun as they really are in some cases companies make pay so their rifles are the top ones in the game, is promotion after all some of them make civilian versions

also with some many being so close is hard to differentiate each one take the g36,416,417,aug,m4,scar in the right hands difference small to none in terms of accuracy and killing efficiency some cheap m4 some very expensive 417 and scar

and no i don't know everything and yes I'm older than the average player,another thing games are just games don't trust everything you see on games

Steyr Aug scope is replaceable and upgradeable same for the Dragunov which started is life as a long range assault weapon but ended being so go to snipe that some changes were made to the gun like a more tight barrel to receiver fit to decrease deviation of bullet because people make to much force to barrel
    Last edited by xxx_pr; 04-17-2010 at 08:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Can't you read the date of the post before you???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Alixl2 View Post
    Can't you read the date of the post before you???
    does it really matters when one try to correct so many errors and fantasies is just 2 weeks old

i bet if this was free aimbot time did not mattered right

read it you may learn something kid
    Last edited by xxx_pr; 04-17-2010 at 09:06 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Newb stfu. If it was still an Aimbot, we would say Quit Bumping. Learn the rules, you may learn something ass licker.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilInstinct View Post
    Newb stfu. If it was still an Aimbot, we would say Quit Bumping. Learn the rules, you may learn something ass licker.
    kids kids nothing better to do, can't write something useful ,always tried to bash what other members write.Is to expect given the average of the members being kids, easy to tell because of the fault language the more they curse the more they think they are grown ups or they intimidate.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789