Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Cool Nexon is getting smarter and hackers are going extinct

We all better enjoy everything while we can those nexon bastards are getting smarter did ya'll hear ac1d_burns hack was patched digital prodigys hack was patched and matty pattys. It should be fair that publics should have the same advantages of V.I.P Why pay to be a noob in a game when you can get it for free ? No offense i am calling none of you a noob. I know i am a choob member but we have to work harder to bring pubs and mods more advanced less chances of getting leached or detected. Stay sharp every patch screws the game a little more up more problems more exploits This is all i have to say "Save The Hackers Their Becoming extinct!!!!"

So we all have to get smarter and get smarter then nexon. All of you are smart people doing what they do best finding exploits,Hacking,And modding,Etc. Keep up the good work stay ahead of nexon and beat them.
    And nice april fools almost went OMFG i told my friend hes gonna get banned hes legit lt4 but he wanted to mess around with hacks so i let him use my account he went WDF and said hes gonna kick my ass at school XD.

Hope everyone liked this post it is not spam its facts .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    As long as there is a kid in a basement somewhere there will be hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    I wouldn't pay to hack Combat Arms, no. You couldn't pay me to do it either. So I'm a bad example. Point is: 1) This belongs in General 2) Although they claim they updated their Hack Detection Module they are pretty much fibbing 3) Everything they have stated over the last 12 months has been a scare tactic 4) Most of those hacks that were "patched" have been updated. Nice "patch" job Nexon.

Oh and I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. VIP hacks get patched all the time. They just get updated with a higher priority vs public hacks.
    Sorry for not putting this is general and yes you are correct They are fibbing but still theirs "Stories which i don't believe" That they may be able to actually ban you're computer.

Sorry if my info was not accurate.
    Still one day nexon will be totally legit and no one would be able to hack it keep that in mind.

Thanks
    That was a quick 1337 ban man. Damn. Now you going for 2K before the kids come?
    Yeah they only banned me for 12 hours O.o My spamming days are over. My actual activity level is around 7%, It will go back down eventually. XD

Thanks
    Nexon doesn't give a big shit about the hackers.
    Unless a GM or somebody working with Nexon gets mad about it
    They will then TRY to get rid of the hacks.
    As long as they make money, nothing else matters.
    If they cared about the satisfaction, then no hacks would be working now
    and MPGH wouldn't exist anymore, maybe only 2 people online every now and then
    But it's a FREE game, what'd you expect!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    "No one will be able to hack it"

Not so sure about that. That's what they said about PayPal, banks, the Pentagon, etc. I mean come on. It's Nexon. Even Punkbuster gets fucked up from time to time. There is no 100% surefire way to prevent hacks. There just isn't. When they make it harder to hack, sure, hacks will become more rare and begin to cost more. That's about it.

As for banning your PC: I have found Nexon is a very forgiving company. I have lost 15 or so accounts due to spamming or hack testing and my IP has never changed. My personal info was the same on all accounts. (contact info/personal info) They give far too many chances before they even IP ban someone let alone MAC ban. I'm still not sure if they MAC ban. It's just a threat ragers yell out in lobbies or in game. I know they ban IP addresses but if you can't get around that you shouldn't be hacking in the first place.

Thanks
    As long as there is a kid in a basement somewhere there will be hacks.
    wow thats a HUGE stereotype... Im in my living room hacking everyday (no i dont mean making CA hacks, i mean hacking like websites and other ppls computers and software cracking) I am part of a more formal organized group of hackers, not basement kids lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by cruizrisner View Post
    wow thats a HUGE stereotype... Im in my living room hacking everyday (no i dont mean making CA hacks, i mean hacking like websites and other ppls computers and software cracking) I am part of a more formal organized group of hackers, not basement kids lol
    If you don't know what I mean by that you shouldn't reply.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Cool You have a point ^^

Not so sure about that. That's what they said about PayPal, banks, the Pentagon, etc. I mean come on. It's Nexon. Even Punkbuster gets fucked up from time to time. There is no 100% surefire way to prevent hacks. There just isn't. When they make it harder to hack, sure, hacks will become more rare and begin to cost more. That's about it.

As for banning your PC: I have found Nexon is a very forgiving company. I have lost 15 or so accounts due to spamming or hack testing and my IP has never changed. My personal info was the same on all accounts. (contact info/personal info) They give far too many chances before they even IP ban someone let alone MAC ban. I'm still not sure if they MAC ban. It's just a threat ragers yell out in lobbies or in game. I know they ban IP addresses but if you can't get around that you shouldn't be hacking in the first place.
    You are right i really don't believe they will mac ban it's just something i heard. you know mpgh.net is actually the first site i trust only on ONLY on rare occasions theirs a virus detected so we love you mpgh.net.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    And that's only because it's typically run with order. Some sites don't have an approval system or trustworthy staff. >_>

Thanks
    Less hackers is good for me, since I'm legit and tired of speed hack and fly hack kiddies, cham me all you want, I still have a 2.5+ KDR legit.

Thanks

dam u writing a novel man?!

@topic CA is a very popular game thats why there are more hacks for it. There are no hacks out for AVA but thats because the popularity isnt there and their version of hacksheild updates weekly.

@sirkillmore i live in houston, hook em horns, but u prolly a gay aggie fan
    Last edited by AVGN; 04-01-2010 at 10:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    There are quite a few AVA hacks but IJJI/NHN w/e they are a little more strict on the hackers. I believe they do ban devices.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Cool I be legit on my main

Quote Originally Posted by sosodistinct View Post
    Less hackers is good for me, since I'm legit and tired of speed hack and fly hack kiddies, cham me all you want, I still have a 2.5+ KDR legit.
    I'm legit on my main all unbelievables legit but opkers ruined my kdr lol
    I hack on other account not my man i might get banned from it so many newbs yelling hacker when no ones hacking got kicked for getting all hs fantastic with pp-19 legit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    everyone knows gordon, forbidden or not, but, tell me that you HAVENT used his hacks..lol he ass rapes nexon to death, thats why hes FORBIDDEN :P

Thanks
    the mpgh pub got patch cause nexon patch the game dum shittt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast