Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam619 View Post
    Ive had a lot of "What the FUCK" moments in my day...
    LOL You probably played with me im the one that did all those fire and gas grenades LOL it was all me and my worst and fucked up moments were 1)Whenever i snipe with the L5 i can get a hit but after lik 2min into the game it starts to work i even see blood come from them they dont get hurt 2)Yes they do need to fix the sniper skillz and the need to make better sniper attachments mostly the scopes.

"Of Topic"
    (Idea)Who thinks they should make more attachments for all weapons
    Examples:Stocks, barrels, a choice of Bolt action or Lever action, etc.

(Am I overdoing this?)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Sniping is the same as all online games...If the persons timezone is ahead of yours, like say your in Cali, and they're in NY, you both shoot at the same time, they will get the kill because their timezone is ahead of yours, which the game makes out to be that they shot first, and you only injured them.

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by lymetv View Post
    Yeah, one time I went into a Death Room Elim, SR only. There was gas and fire nades EVERYWHERE!!! I freaked out, even though they didn't hurt anyone it was really annoying and you could barley see. Lol.
    oops i meant to post this quot for my other post lol sorry

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilInstinct View Post
    Sniping is the same as all online games...If the persons timezone is ahead of yours, like say your in Cali, and they're in NY, you both shoot at the same time, they will get the kill because their timezone is ahead of yours, which the game makes out to be that they shot first, and you only injured them.
    -__-
    Timezone's have nothing to do with FPS's lol
    Besides the Patch time
    I go to timeanddate.com so i know when maintenances/patches are ending (LA Time)
    Your Logic between this is weird
    I live on Guam which is 14 hours ahead of LA, so if I shoot somebody in LA in CA,
    I win? nope hahha it's internet connection/distance from server, lol >D

Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilInstinct View Post
    Thank you now i know ho this works your smart ok i feel so stupid
    so i dont epicily fail all the time

"COUGH maybe i do COUGH"

Thanks
    Let us introduce you to modding.
    I'm back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    Sorta related to this, I wish they made it more realistic and didn't give crosshairs to any guns, and you would have to actually know where the middle of your screen is, harder but probably more fun for some. More of a challenge
    Yea, I'm use to more realistic stuff. Playing COD, I tend to look down my sight. In combat arms you can't do that. You have to buy a modification to look through. They should make so you can look down your sight with the weapon's default sight. Like in this picture shown in this link: Aiming through your sight

The green neon is ok, but it really annoys the hell out of me. I also wish they off a magnification modification which would allow you to zoom in 2x like the M107CQ rifle. I'm all for the realistic stuff, they don't have to make the more realistic just change the appearance of the scope crosshair.

These are the crosshairs I would like to see for rifles if the decide to make rifle scope modifications.

[IMG]https://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:GRDtV74M-rqx8M:https://adiamondinsunlight.files.*********.com/2008/04/scope_target.png[/IMG]

Other examples:
    Last edited by landowner; 04-07-2010 at 01:20 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    Sorta related to this, I wish they made it more realistic and didn't give crosshairs to any guns, and you would have to actually know where the middle of your screen is, harder but probably more fun for some. More of a challenge
    CA is not even close to realistic....
    Although, CoD is.
    CA is too colorful (high saturation) to be realistic.
    and the running is weird.
    Plus, the only thing i find realistic in CA is lag.
    Like we're drunk -__-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Remember during any FPS game you send packets towards the server, and the other players download them. Same with you, so "I shot him and he shot me as well" could be lag on both parts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by landowner View Post
    Yea, I'm use to more realistic stuff. Playing COD, I tend to look down my sight. In combat arms you can't do that. You have to buy a modification to look through. They should make so you can look down your sight with the weapon's default sight. Like in this picture shown in this link: Aiming through your sight

The green neon is ok, but it really annoys the hell out of me. I also wish they off a magnification modification which would allow you to zoom in 2x like the M107CQ rifle. I'm all for the realistic stuff, they don't have to make the more realistic just change the appearance of the scope crosshair.

These are the crosshairs I would like to see for rifles if the decide to make rifle scope modifications.

[IMG]https://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:GRDtV74M-rqx8M:https://adiamondinsunlight.files.*********.com/2008/04/scope_target.png[/IMG]

Other examples:
    that is why there are scope modders like me and soso...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by kentonyu View Post
    that is why there are scope modders like me and soso...
    Yea, I know, but I hate using mods. The last time I use a mod, it screwed up my game and some part of my computer, so im skeptical of using them. I like it when things are already in the game.

I guess I'll give it another shot and see how it goes. Can you provide any links to threads related?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    you must have done something wrong, its easy to follow instructions, its just a matter of applying it

if you want some scope mods, my sig is full of them. since you said you hate the green lines on the sniper scope, click the mod in my sig that says cod4 m21 scope for this:

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kentonyu For This Useful Post:

landowner (04-07-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by kentonyu View Post
    you must have done something wrong, its easy to follow instructions, its just a matter of applying it

if you want some scope mods, my sig is full of them. since you said you hate the green lines on the sniper scope, click the mod in my sig that says cod4 m21 scope for this:
    I was playing around with a mod and it screwed up my game, so I decided to reinstall it, but something went terribly wrong when I was uninstalling it. Now I make backups of all things in my game's folder and computer. What can I say? Accidents do happen from time to time. Thanks!
    Last edited by landowner; 04-07-2010 at 01:47 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    heres a nice one i made if you're feeling pinpoint...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexon View Post
    Attention Soldiers!
    Me and Sam 69.
    --Combat Arms Command--
    good to know, Nexon.

(\__/)
    (>_<)
    ('') ('')

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Solley For This Useful Post:

landowner (04-07-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Once i shot a guy in the chest with my L9 in snow valley. I continued with game play and the guy didn't die. He just kept walking and playing. So i also proceeded on and got one more M416 CQB kill. Then, 2 minutes later, the guy i shot with the L9 dies...
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ¢4TZ♫

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast