Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried

Coding A Hack ;*.

Hello,today i'm looking for a maximum of 5 people to help code a hack.Since the mpgh pub's keep getting patched it will be small.With chams,wall,aimbot,speed hack and glitch key.I worked on v.i.p for lot's of website's before.I need 2-4 experienced members.

Application-
    Experience in coding.
    How much will you contribute.
    Need to be active.
    Name.
    Why you want to help.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    If anyone knew how, and wanted to code a hack I think they would have already done it, hmmm... well to be honest there's several exceptions to that. Okay what the hell I won't flame. Why not enlighten us what game it is for?

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Okay ;*-).Crossfire/Combat Arms.I did v.i.p for both of those.The
    features I have up there are for Crossfire.I'm afraid the Cf hack's keep getting
    patched so the team and I who work together will only give it to people that aren't
    noob's.You will get it.And about 8 more people.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by noob
    the team and I who work together will only give it to people that aren't
    noob's.
    Not possible, everyone that plays crossfire is a noob. and CA is pretty gay too.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Retoxified For This Useful Post:

Melodia (04-08-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Retoxified View Post
    Not possible, everyone that plays crossfire is a noob. and CA is pretty gay too.
    Well.I'm coding and you can't stop me.And nothing's impossible.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [S]tAr[S]tRuC[k] View Post
    Well.I'm coding and you can't stop me.And nothing's impossible.
    Ofcourse not, its not possible to stop noobs. they multiply and take over when you try to stop them.

So go ahead, make hacks for homo games and enjoy them, don't bother us with them...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Retoxified View Post
    Ofcourse not, its not possible to stop noobs. they multiply and take over when you try to stop them.

So go ahead, make hacks for homo games and enjoy them, don't bother us with them...
    FPS != homo

RPG = homo

CA and CF are at the most metrosexual. Get it right HD. ;l

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Lol alright.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    No trollin' on CA it's sacred...
    ~
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    FPS != homo

RPG = homo

FPS != homo
    CA and CF are not FPS! THEY ARE HOMO...
    Only homo games get 'hacked'(*cough*copy paste snippets into MSVC++, compile and claim as VIP hacks*cough*) by every single scriptkiddeh on this planet...

Thanks
    Experience in coding. Took C++ classes for two years. Did C++ alone for a year.
    How much will you contribute. As much as needed.
    Need to be active. Yes I am active.
    Name. Kevin Volt
    Why you want to help. Because I want to try working with a couple of people.

wait wait.. i wanna see u code first, no offense or anything
    [img]https://www.steliar*****m/images/star1.gif[/img][img]https://www.steliar*****m/images/star2.gif[/img][img]https://www.steliar*****m/images/star3.gif[/img][img]https://www.steliar*****m/images/star2.gif[/img][img]https://www.steliar*****m/images/star1.gif[/img]

Don't expect any more public hacks from me.

[SA Public]Voltage552 Hook! UNDETECTED - ALL OS

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Voltage552 For This Useful Post:

eatyo (04-10-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    FPS != homo

RPG = homo

ahh CA aint to bad when ur bored and nothin else to do i guess but i do agree with u though

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by [S]tAr[S]tRuC[k] View Post
    Hello,today i'm looking for a maximum of 5 people to help code a hack.Since the mpgh pub's keep getting patched it will be small.With chams,wall,aimbot,speed hack and glitch key.I worked on v.i.p for lot's of website's before.I need 2-4 experienced members.
    So basically your saying, " I dont know shit about coding I need a few others that do code for me share the hack with me and let me put my name in on it" If your such a good coder why do you need a team? Once your hack is produced it don't take but a few mins to update so it doesnt get patched right? Correct me if I'm wrong....
    Last edited by why06; 04-10-2010 at 06:36 AM.
    [IMG]https://i298.photobucke*****m/albums/mm274/eatyoface11/Untitled-2-2.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Even if I were fully capable of doing the work on my own I'd still have a team because I like having subordinates. I'm not sadistic I just enjoy the learning opportunity team work brings to the table, you could think your doing a bang up job, and then your teammate suggests a certain approach to a some of your code that would honestly just works better and faster.
    ~
    But since the reaction from the crowd was a insta-TRoll I assume all of you guys (basically the spamming guy and the one with the app*) are fakers, it's completely obvious when aggression/TRolling is a false way of trying to garner respect or look experienced. Show us some code, but go around spamming the place and you're leading up to a ban.

*The line "wait wait.. i wanna see u code first, no offense or anything" kind of symbolizes to me his hesitation since he himself can't do anything either.
    Last edited by Arhk; 04-10-2010 at 07:05 AM.
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by eatyo View Post
    Once your hack is produced it don't take but a few mins to update so it doesnt get patched right? Correct me if I'm wrong....
    yup, all you have to do is open it in notepad, change a letter in it, save it and it will be not patched.
    In Choob Language:
    also for all your info.. i didnt copy and paste shit.. coz i dont think anyone has realeased any source code for the New update of CA.. so sdfu..
    In English:
    I didn't copy and paste because no one has released what I need copy and paste
    Oh Choobs...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to treeham For This Useful Post:

why06 (04-10-2010)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast