Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by truskillz View Post
    wow! haha your asking me if im mad? from this post it sounds like your the one getting angry. slow down and relax its only the internet, save your anger for something more useful in real life kid. my grammar is fine and for someone who gets frustrated and telling them to GTFO and fap to on***** makes you the 10 year old internet wanting to be moderator on an internet website in which you wont even get paid for doing work on here. srry if i dont capitalize all my words or put the correct punctuation on all of my words like i said its the fucking internet not some resume im filing out to send in to get a job.. please for the sake of the internet falling of the face of the earth(yes i know e in earth should be cap)let this kid be minion/mod so he can swiftly clean up this section and be on here 24/7 for support. get a life, live it a little and maybe..just maybe get a girl friend. you'll find out theres more to being a choob than this HAVE A GOOD DAY

edit: damn looks like a made a few run on sentences. still care to imply
    I love screwing with the little kids who join this website. Cause if you say the smallest shit, they come back and try to flame you, thinking they're all cool. I did that on purpose, don't you see? I flamed you knowing you would probably come back with more shit, just cause you're an immature little kid and can't let something go. I'm not giving this up. This is fun. C'mon, take your next fucking shot. I wanna see how far you can go with this. But, for the 360 section's sake, lets finish this over PM and not spam the forum. So, if you would please, enlighten me. Let me know how much of a failure I am.

And, MPGH is more than you think. This site actually means something to some people, and if you think spending time on here and doing volunteer work is bad, then who the hell raised you? And why the hell are you here?

I'm waiting. And since you keep checking back to see if I reply, if you don't send me a PM in the next few hours, I'll take that as a white flag.
    Last edited by Killian; 06-30-2010 at 07:20 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12