- First Scan
    - Next Scan
    - Injection 'causes the process to hang
    Tested and working on:

Code:
    - GunBound
    - Combat Arms
    Special Thanks:

- To everyone that helped me out in coding this better version, appreciate it

What is Memory Engine v0.5?

- Memory Engine v0.5 is a program designed to scan through a processes memory regions and find specific addresses, etc with ease and was designed to evade anti-hacking systems. Basically a CE alternative.

Instructions:

- Load "C++ - Loader.exe" (If its Vista or 7, Run as Administrator)
    - Select your target process from the listbox, press "Refresh List" to re-scan for all the open processes on your PC
    - Press the "Select" button and the UI of the memory engine will load.
    If I helped you..

- Downloading from the ***** link will help me, donations to Hussain21_@hotmail.com will persuade me to continue upgrading the Memory Engine.

Original posting thread

- Cheat Engine :: View topic - Memory Engine v0.5

Comments, suggestions, need help?

- Add me via MSN: Hussain_al@live.ca

Download

- Free File Hosting & Video Downloads, Free File Sharing, Online Friends Network - *****

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ipromise For This Useful Post:

why06 (04-12-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    No off-site download links...
    ~
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Seems like people dont like your work that much from what i have seen so far.. anyway, like you said, you are trying, and honestly.. good job anyway.

edit: but yea.. you should remove outside link download ><
    Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    ipromise from now on you should ask before posting outside links. Read the rules, but I'll approve this link because I know its safe.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    If this works its great for ca.
    -Rest in peace leechers-

Your PM box is 100% full.

Sitting in my cave full of thoughts learning Asembly
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Next time try adding so that it creates a cheat table.

This is great

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Just so you know the memory scanner does not work unless you check one or both of the tick boxes... which I don't get. Not even sure what the tickboxes mean. How can you choose to have a fast or slow scan. Makes no sense. Lastly the lil box down at the bottom it only displays NULL + Offset:00000000 Value: x , Im not sure what that even means. =/

Its works, but its a little buggy and doesn't offer very much. Though I know you put a lot of effort into this it still has a ways to go and the buttons could use more explanation. That's my review at least. On another note it does however work in CA, but have to Select Engine.exe before it finishes loading.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    "NULL + Offset:00000000 Value: x", if you get NULL + Offset: 00000000 that means your address isn't static, and Value: x gives you the addresses value.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Just so you know the memory scanner does not work unless you check one or both of the tick boxes... which I don't get. Not even sure what the tickboxes mean. How can you choose to have a fast or slow scan. Makes no sense. Lastly the lil box down at the bottom it only displays NULL + Offset:00000000 Value: x , Im not sure what that even means. =/

Its works, but its a little buggy and doesn't offer very much. Though I know you put a lot of effort into this it still has a ways to go and the buttons could use more explanation. That's my review at least. On another note it does however work in CA, but have to Select Engine.exe before it finishes loading.
    fast scan probably scans every 4th byte while slow scan scans every byte.