Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

[REQUEST] ps3 hacks?

My brother and his buddies have ps3, but no online, so is there any hacks, or mods, that I could download to flash, then take to him, for sinlge player, co-op zombie mode, or multiplayer offline, dont know what its called, I dont play cod. I am about to go over there, so any help, even a NO, would please my efforts.
    Look at your comment, now back to mine. Now back at your comment now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, writing the comment your comment could look like. What did you post? Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again the reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible with legit comments.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Ps3 hacks dont exist, sorry :/
    -Rest in peace leechers-

Your PM box is 100% full.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by hejsan View Post
    Ps3 hacks dont exist, sorry :/
    ok hej thanks for the quick reply, I am going to go over there, and copy the game files onto disk, and see if I can mod them somehow, the same way I / we mod on CA ,and what not, maybe find the zombie dtx files are brighten them or something,. worth a shot, anyways thanks
    /request close, delete or w/e
    Look at your comment, now back to mine. Now back at your comment now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, writing the comment your comment could look like. What did you post? Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again the reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible with legit comments.