Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Religion was formed out of necesity. People of ancient times could not understand the world around them and created God(s) to answer the unexplainable answers of life. Look at all of the native peoples of lands all over the world. They all have some kind of religion, knowing nothing of the outside world. It is apparenlty a part of human evolution to do this.

Still the question remains, how was the universe created, I mean, who or what created the big bang? You know what I mean? Like who? God?Aliens? Is the universe a snow globe in some other dimension? We may never find that answer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    If god can prevent evil but chooses not to, he's a dick I.E. malevolent.
    A more apt analogy would be:
    God builds the train track, god builds the train, god sends the train going down the track, god ties you and the rest of the human race down to the rail and tells you
    "Bitch nigga, you wanna live? If so you gotta love me for doing this to you, but you need to be genuine or I won't release you from the tracks."
    And then the people who succumbed to Stockholm syndrome say
    "Wow God, you're not at all a psychopathic, ego-maniacal, caprices dick, you were even kind enough to tie us down with nylon rope instead of natural fiber rope because that would have exacerbated the rope-burn, thanks man!"

TL;DR: If God exists it's a dick, thank goodness there is no evidence to support its existence.
    Wait, so God made a train, put you on it, and then says "if you wanna live follow me"

Well according to that he WOULD be a dick. Cept that you just made it up, and anyone can make up stories to make God sound like a dick. Thats not even an argument, what you imagine God to be doesn't me has to be that.

You see paroxsym, to me its the perception.

God didn't create me. I don't claim he did. If your going by the logic that God created humans, then whats the problem? Free will exist because i can do what i want. If he made an event that eventually led to me being born, its still free will.

IMO free will exist, the quote from Epicurus(hope i spelled that right) makes sense in the ideology of the time, when the perception of free will was much more blurred than now.

I simply don't see how free will is a hard topic to understand.

Thanks
    Noone can disprove Christian belief. Christians can't prove God is real

/thread

Thanks
    Proof where God made everything?
    Proof where Big Bang theory made everything? (No proof cuz its a theory)

So I propose that a giant penis started everything with a vagina -.-
    [img]https://www.steliar*****m/images/star1.gif[/img][img]https://www.steliar*****m/images/star2.gif[/img][img]https://www.steliar*****m/images/star3.gif[/img][img]https://www.steliar*****m/images/star2.gif[/img][img]https://www.steliar*****m/images/star1.gif[/img]

Don't expect any more public hacks from me.

[SA Public]Voltage552 Hook! UNDETECTED - ALL OS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by maser99911 View Post
    Noone can disprove Christian belief. Christians can't prove God is real

/thread
    Thats where these threads always end up. Simply put, its people with strong views that won't be convinced. Not only do both sides tend to ignore what each other is trying to put out there, but they both end up being idiots.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    You guys have to read the bible...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    lol we got so off subject :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Wait, so God made a train, put you on it, and then says "if you wanna live follow me"

Well according to that he WOULD be a dick. Cept that you just made it up, and anyone can make up stories to make God sound like a dick. Thats not even an argument, what you imagine God to be doesn't me has to be that.

You see paroxsym, to me its the perception.

God didn't create me. I don't claim he did. If your going by the logic that God created humans, then whats the problem? Free will exist because i can do what i want. If he made an event that eventually led to me being born, its still free will.

IMO free will exist, the quote from Epicurus(hope i spelled that right) makes sense in the ideology of the time, when the perception of free will was much more blurred than now.

I simply don't see how free will is a hard topic to understand.
    First of all my analogy was a response to ghon70's analogy. Second, if you read the bible you would have some perception of where my analogy is coming from. Generally what happens is people don't read their bible, they go to church, listen to nice parts and pretend the bible isn't chalk full of God being an evil dick. Sanctioning genocide, filicide, infanticide, human sacrifice and rape. No those parts aren't the "real" bible to those people.

"God didn't create me. I don't claim he did. If your going by the logic that God created humans, then whats the problem? Free will exist because i can do what i want. If he made an event that eventually led to me being born, its still free will."

If the Christian God exists; it being omniscient, would know what you will do in your life before he creates you, thus when and if he creates you, you are denied free will. If the Christian God exists, free will doesn't, it would only be a pleasant illusion.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    You simply label yourself a Christian because that's what your parents have told you.
    That's what I do. Not seeing the problem...

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Ottawa, Canada. (That's right. You know it)
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by ghon70 View Post
    God has the power to prevent evil but chooses not to. He gave us a conscience and if you don't have one that's a lie. Because everyone has a conscience. Science first of all proves nothing. Science cant come in a fireball to light up Moses trench. Science was made by man. Man knows nothing of this world. They just try to think of theories to replace the awesomeness of god.
    Yes i truly believe in god.
    And to answer your question
    "If god sacrified SOOOOOOO MUCH to give u life, why the fk would he want you to spend to much time thanking him ?"

Now suppose you were just a random guy and you saw a kid stranded in a railroad track and a train about 10 feet away. And lets say by god's grace you saved that kid. Would you like him to just walk away and not even show gratitude. Or would you like the kid to thank you.
    But wait! let's say the train nearly killed you and saved the kid. would you still like him to just walk away and shun you like nothing happened. Because this is what you non-believers are doing.
    It's like going to a complete stranger woman and choosing this woman instead of your hopefully loving and caring mother. Go figure.
    Science was made by man, man was made by god, therefore, science is GODLY.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilInstinct View Post
    God built the train track, God built the train, we are in the train, the train is 50 feet in the air about to crash into the wall, God gives you a choice to have faith in him and jump, or you can die. If you jump, you are given eternal life, if you choose not to believe, you go to Hell.

Train track is the Human Course, the train is our free will. We get to choose what happens. If God created us, and is omnipotent, he would be able to give us free will. Because we got free will, we chose to disobey, by doing this, we created evil, and death. Satan was created because God also gave the Angels free will, and Satan chose to disobey also. Now Satan wants the Human race. What does God do?

He TRIES to help us, but we choose not to listen to him, meaning he is Omnipotent. By giving us free will, we were the ones that created evil. This makes him God, he is not Malevolent, we are Malevolent. He is Omnipotent, we are not. He didn't create evil, we did. It's OUR fault, quit blaming God for what's happening to the world.

Did God create sin? No, we did!

If there is no evil, there can be no good, because there is nothing to compare the good too. Good and Evil are two sides of the same coin: There cannot be one without the other.

God created good, therefore he created evil

Ottawa, Canada. (That's right. You know it)
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    Religion was formed out of necesity. People of ancient times could not understand the world around them and created God(s) to answer the unexplainable answers of life. Look at all of the native peoples of lands all over the world. They all have some kind of religion, knowing nothing of the outside world. It is apparenlty a part of human evolution to do this.

Still the question remains, how was the universe created, I mean, who or what created the big bang? You know what I mean? Like who? God?Aliens? Is the universe a snow globe in some other dimension? We may never find that answer.
    Bing Bang started by the space in between spaces being twisted epto-mechologically. IN other words, they had a group fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Voltage552 View Post
    Proof where God made everything?
    Proof where Big Bang theory made everything? (No proof cuz its a theory)

So I propose that a giant penis started everything with a vagina -.-
    Umm, have you been drunk for the past 2 YEARS. They KNOW the Big Bang theory is real, because the universe is still exapnding because of that, they found the center of the universe, where it all originated, they KNOW the universe is 14 billion years old. BAM

/me
    (srry for double post)
    Last edited by Maddoc; 04-20-2010 at 10:17 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    we christian caused another religion to be made,
    Satanism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so they believe in our hell so also in our god.
    it has to be :<

(also we god south park and such animation characters which back us up :O)
    DigiDrawing|+ ( (Elfen Archer) )
    Link:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/148-showro...en-archer.html

@ Anime Section,Otaku/weeabo (orz.) @Graphics Section, Novice DigiArtist

neuest gift from Yura~Chan:
    https://bakyurayuu.deviantar*****m/#/d372taw
    2nd Place MOTM#9 Theme: CharMods - Combat Arms [No - Thanks] button
    come on you know that don't want to push that ordinary button

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
    Bing Bang started by the space in between spaces being twisted epto-mechologically. IN other words, they had a group fuck.

Umm, have you been drunk for the past 2 YEARS. They KNOW the Big Bang theory is real, because the universe is still exapnding because of that, they found the center of the universe, where it all originated, they KNOW the universe is 14 billion years old. BAM

/me
    (srry for double post)
    >_< Geez, if the big theory is 100% real/true it would be a law. Tadaaa.

They only can guess at the most. It might be an educated guess, but a guess all the same.

Thanks
    All you god fags can argue in the correct sexshun hmmkay.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by pspiso View Post

i do i love clasic + i like metal, especially japanese melodic death metal.

i mean come on carl orf's oh fortuna = asome (the 20 min durating song then ;D)
    me can't help it that i has watching anime too long. + most gamers listen to hardcore or to metal (wich are kinda enemy's of eachother.).
    I'm sorry to say... But you are a complete failure.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast