Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Exclamation How to reduce lag

Ok first up is

Control Panel
    If your computer is laggy and you don't like to save power go to Control Panel > Power Options, and then select high performance, only if you don't care about power saving.You can also try freeing up disk space with disk cleanup. Also right click the battery icon, then power options, then set to high.

Unless you're trying to make one of the most watched Combat Arms montage on YouTube (like Emnesty), many of the effects are recommended to be turned off. Most of these effects aren't useful unless you keep a sharp eye on them, such as bullet casings on the floor or a more "realistic" flashbang effect. Turning these effects off can eliminate a portion of the lag, even if you have a high resolution on your computer.

Gamebooster

Another useful program to use is Gamebooster it is a good program to use: It shuts down all unnecessary processes to reduce the amount of RAM being used, which speeds up your computer, and can restart the processes instantly.Look it up on google...

Tuneup utilities

This also helps reduce alot of lag but i wont include it because the one i have is a crack and antivirus programs count it as a threat because its a generator so look it up on google

ccleaner

An optimization and cleaning tool : It helps clean up your computer and reduce alot of lagg.

Smart c lose { NO SPACES }

Smart c lose is a handy tool that allows you to close all currently running programs - a task often required during software installations to minimize conflicts (or during defrag operations). This can be a tedious task when performed manually, and usually requires a restart to get all your programs back up and running. With Smar***ose however, the entire process is simplified and automatic, as it stores the running program information in a system snapshot and not only closes all applications for you, but also restarts/restores them later. The program can be customized in various aspects, and a quick wizard also allows you to exclude programs from being closed or restored. It will automatically skip applications that are required for the Windows system to run. In addition, it supports services, as well as Explorer and Internet Explorer windows and saves their current location, so they can be restored properly. [ COPY AND PASTED OFF WEBSITE ]

IF THIS HELPED PLZ THX ME

Credits...:
    [MPGH]hejsan: For telling me about ccleaner
    [MPGH]IHelper: For telling me about Smart c lose

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    im using Game Booster, it helps a lot! so try it! ( not a virus XD )

Thanks
    Probably the best ways are to use all that, put all the game quality down and make your Deskpot look like a Window 95 or something like that. Oh, and also have a nice internet and be nearest as possible of the server.

Edit: Go to Start > Control Panel > System and Maintenance > Performance Information and Tools. And on your left side there's a small list of Tools and stuff. Click on Adjust Visual Effects. Then there's some options there. Select the one that says Adjust for best performance. And it's done.
    Last edited by Ren103; 04-20-2010 at 11:19 AM.

Thanks
    ye but then ure pc is ugly . lol .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Use Gamebooster,It will make it faster,smooth.