Thanks

Hopefully hard to detect hacks - need volunteers and testers

Hey guys,

150+ posts only please. Also, you will be subject to any other genuine verification I see fit.

ok, first off, I've got a way that PB can't see some hacks or other "disallowed" software on my computer, but it only works for a short amount of time per use. So, that means only certain hacks can be used... Swim, weapon hack, super jump, 0 spawn wait, instant flag, scope, and maybe one or two others.

Ones that will NOT work, for sure: unlimited stamina, unlimited ammo, 0 spread / recoil, or anything that needs to be frozen for a long period of time.

So, here's what I need - to start off with, I need at least one person to give me (yes, I said give) one of the hacks I listed that will work. Swim and "unswim" are preffered. only catch is - needs to be either in C#, C++, C, VB, or another language similar to those. It needs to edit the memory upon opening, then immediately close. Nothing returned back, or anything else. Just open, edit, close.

In return, I will give you this when done. All due credits will go to you.

One gotcha, an easy-to-install, non-invasive, 3rd party program will need to be installed on your computer. It runs in the background, and it is a very popular program in its class... nothing harmful at all.

So, in short, any 100+ poster with some of those skills, shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Thanks
    Wait why doesnt Unl. Stam and No recoil not work anymore.
    And why we need something installed. You are reffering to it as not harmful witch raises suspicions for me. Probley just installing a keylogger like the way wolfdragon14 tried to make his hack "Be installed"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mike3667 View Post
    Wait why doesnt Unl. Stam and No recoil not work anymore.
    And why we need something installed. You are reffering to it as not harmful witch raises suspicions for me. Probley just installing a keylogger like the way wolfdragon14 tried to make his hack "Be installed"
    Unl stamina etc work still... just they wont work with the way this hack will.. well... hack. This one is based on speed... gets in, does the job, gets out. It can't linger for 15 minutes while you roll around the map with full stamina. Make sense??

The "other software" is downloaded off of the vendor's website, and I think C-Net has it too. I will direct you to d/l it, and while it is required, it is at your discretion. You d/l it from their servers... I'm not a middle man, so I have no way of infecting the file.

Unless you want to think I found an exploit in that program... in that case, read the files that are in the finished hack... you'll be able to see that they do nothing of the sort.

Sorry for being so vague... but I want to keep it like this until it is done.

Thanks
    this is kind of pointless since the first thing PB does is check your active processes

then it scans your hard drive

alot of people have tried alot of ways to make it undetected...you need to read on how PB works first

only 1 way that works 100% of the time:

bypass

Thanks
    so, nobody could ever come up with a new idea, eh?

Think of this... the process is only open for less than 1 second.

The files are only on your computer (or at least visibly) for about 1.5 seconds longer than the process is open.

^ to dumb down the explanation ^

;-)

think about it.

Thanks
    It sounds good, but you mention a process running "in the background." No matter how innocent a process is, if PB realizes that people can use it to work around their software, they won't be afraid to ban it. The first thing that comes to mind is ProcessGuard. Is it's main purpose to disable Punkbuster? No, but they still don't allow you to use it.

Thanks
    the file is going to have to be on your computer for it to be run...

i know how to make the file never touch your computer in its unencrypted state but this causes virus scanners to go insane

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by unseenss View Post
    the file is going to have to be on your computer for it to be run...

i know how to make the file never touch your computer in its unencrypted state but this causes virus scanners to go insane
    No, its different. Think outside the box. Think of how linux manages stuff... how you can mount and unmount a file system. ;-) its along those lines.

MatthewKip, I can keep the process from running in the background.... it'll give a little more lag time, but it'll be ok. If PB bans that, then, ok, I'll make it work.

Thanks
    no takers??