Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by eusebiu_a View Post
    if you are on a moded lobby you cant get banned , only the host
    There have been cases in which there have been people you were banned for joining one without hosting it. VAC traces everyone in the lobby and compares their .exe to the standard. If there is any change then they'll be banned. Doesn't matter if their .exe has auto-host or not. There have been cases where entire lobbies have been banned.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by stm19991035 View Post
    I get banned
    what can i do??
    you serious? Read the topic you've left a reply to

Check out my new topic : Medal of Honor 2010 Retail ESP / Wallhack Here

Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Koen For This Useful Post:

TheUser (05-16-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Suckers banned me the day it came out for using aimbot :P

Banned for Aimbot hook <.< xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post

There have been cases in which there have been people you were banned for joining one without hosting it. VAC traces everyone in the lobby and compares their .exe to the standard. If there is any change then they'll be banned. Doesn't matter if their .exe has auto-host or not. There have been cases where entire lobbies have been banned.
    So let's say you accidentaly join a hacked lobby and you have never used hacks that modifies .exe or .dll , still can get banned?!
    [center]

Back in '10

Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

Thanks
    I don't think so, you shouldn't be banned because of that but I heard some ppl got banned because of that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    They should ban IW xD, by the way, as everyone VAC bans are permanent and ireversible!
    I have seen on a site the banned and unban list of VAC, and i trust it!
    I check there for people that complains on MPGH xD
    There are at least 2000 users unabanned from MW2.

First page of the list!

VAC unbanned list

Page : First - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - Next - Last
    SteamID Steam Community ID Name
    STEAM_0:0:47 76561197960265822 kAlimer0
    STEAM_0:0:55 76561197960265838 MartinO
    STEAM_0:1:168 76561197960266065 evolutioN
    STEAM_0:0:803 76561197960267334
    STEAM_0:1:1270 76561197960268269
    STEAM_0:0:1462 76561197960268652 =SEALZ= Maj. MrElusive
    STEAM_0:1:1522 76561197960268773 eslo
    STEAM_0:0:1557 76561197960268842
    STEAM_0:1:1613 76561197960268955
    STEAM_0:0:1629 76561197960268986 jwil
    STEAM_0:0:1698 76561197960269124
    STEAM_0:1:1728 76561197960269185
    STEAM_0:1:1729 76561197960269187
    STEAM_0:0:1852 76561197960269432
    STEAM_0:0:1864 76561197960269456
    STEAM_0:1:1922 76561197960269573 syphexx
    STEAM_0:0:1926 76561197960269580
    STEAM_0:1:1954 76561197960269637
    STEAM_0:0:2008 76561197960269744 N A S T Y N A T E [ C M ]
    STEAM_0:1:2009 76561197960269747
    STEAM_0:1:2036 76561197960269801
    STEAM_0:0:2085 76561197960269898
    STEAM_0:1:2089 76561197960269907
    STEAM_0:0:2317 76561197960270362
    STEAM_0:1:2448 76561197960270625
    STEAM_0:0:2469 76561197960270666 rasp
    STEAM_0:0:2470 76561197960270668
    STEAM_0:1:2557 76561197960270843 [TP]nanu
    STEAM_0:1:2660 76561197960271049
    STEAM_0:0:2746 76561197960271220
    STEAM_0:1:2816 76561197960271361 cnwhite2
    STEAM_0:1:2885 76561197960271499 bl33k420
    STEAM_0:1:3168 76561197960272065 sHaKe #outdone
    STEAM_0:1:3203 76561197960272135 DB
    STEAM_0:1:3218 76561197960272165 mod
    [center]

Back in '10

Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

Thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
    Hi mates,

I made this thread because people keep posting about this with a help prefix.
    So here the info:

Question 1: If I get the ''Cheat Detected'' message or something like whats in code below, what does that mean?

Answer 1: It means you are banned by VAC (Valve anti Cheat) because of cheating. VAC bans are permanent.
    Reinstalling the game won't work, the only solution is to rebuy the game or buy a new CD-Key and make a new steam account with it.

Question 2: ''But I had no cheats on when I launched the game, so why could I get banned?''

Answer 2: VAC uses delayed bans that means a cheat you used like 2 weeks or 3 days ago etc. could get you banned.

Code:
    Complete ---
    Ignoring asset 'menu_xboxlive_privatelobby' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_war_@mpui_rules_time_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_war_@mpui_rules_score_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_war' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_war_@mpui_rules_spectating' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_war_@mpui_rules_wave_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_war_@mpui_rules_friendly_fire' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp
    and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_war_@mpui_rules_number_of_lives' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp
    and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_war_@mpui_rules_respawn_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp
    and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_war_@mpui_rules_max_health' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_war_@mpui_rules_health_regen' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp
    and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_war_@mpui_rules_diehard' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_round_length' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_bomb_timer' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_plant_time' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_defuse_time' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_score_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_round_switch' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_spectating' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_wave_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_friendly_fire' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp
    and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_number_of_lives' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp
    and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_respawn_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp
    and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_max_health' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_health_regen' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sd_@mpui_rules_diehard' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_time_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_bomb_timer' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_plant_time' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_defuse_time' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_spectating' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_wave_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_friendly_fire' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp
    and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_number_of_lives' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp
    and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_respawn_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp
    and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_max_health' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_health_regen' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp
    and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_sab_@mpui_rules_diehard' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dom_@mpui_rules_time_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dom_@mpui_rules_score_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dom' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dom_@mpui_rules_spectating' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dom_@mpui_rules_wave_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dom_@mpui_rules_friendly_fire' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp
    and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dom_@mpui_rules_number_of_lives' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp
    and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dom_@mpui_rules_respawn_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp
    and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dom_@mpui_rules_max_health' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dom_@mpui_rules_health_regen' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp
    and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dom_@mpui_rules_diehard' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_ctf_@mpui_rules_time_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_ctf_@mpui_rules_score_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_ctf' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_ctf_@mpui_rules_spectating' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_ctf_@mpui_rules_wave_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_ctf_@mpui_rules_friendly_fire' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp
    and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_ctf_@mpui_rules_number_of_lives' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp
    and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_ctf_@mpui_rules_respawn_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp
    and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_ctf_@mpui_rules_max_health' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_ctf_@mpui_rules_health_regen' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp
    and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_ctf_@mpui_rules_diehard' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dm_@mpui_rules_time_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dm_@mpui_rules_score_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dm' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dm_@mpui_rules_spectating' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dm_@mpui_rules_wave_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dm_@mpui_rules_number_of_lives' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp
    and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dm_@mpui_rules_respawn_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp
    and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dm_@mpui_rules_max_health' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dm_@mpui_rules_health_regen' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_time_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_score_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp
    and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_hq_hold_time' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp
    and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_hq_respawn_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles
    patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_spectating' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_wave_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_friendly_fire' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp
    and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_number_of_lives' of type menu, between fastfiles
    patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_respawn_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp
    and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_max_health' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_health_regen' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp
    and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_koth_@mpui_rules_diehard' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_time_limit' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_round_switch' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_bomb_timer' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_plant_time' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_defuse_time' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_add_time' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_spectating' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_wave_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_friendly_fire' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp
    and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_number_of_lives' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp
    and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_respawn_delay' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp
    and localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_max_health' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_health_regen' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'settings_quick_dd_@mpui_rules_diehard' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Ignoring asset 'ui_mp/patch_mp_menus.txt' of type men*****, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    localized_ui_mp
    Waited 175 msec for asset 'ui_mp/menus.txt' of type 'men*****'.
    Working directory: e:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty modern warfare 2
    Ignoring asset 'maps/mp/_utility.gsc' of type rawfile, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'maps/mp/perks/_perkfunctions.gsc' of type rawfile, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'maps/mp/killstreaks/_killstreaks.gsc' of type rawfile, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'maps/mp/killstreaks/_airdrop.gsc' of type rawfile, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'maps/mp/gametypes/_class.gsc' of type rawfile, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'maps/mp/gametypes/_rank.gsc' of type rawfile, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'maps/mp/gametypes/_damage.gsc' of type rawfile, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Using profile source cloud (l:1 c:0)
    NAT-PMP: Sending 2 byte packet to 254.2.168.192:5351
    NAT-PMP: Sent 2 bytes
    Ignoring asset 'airdrop_marker_mp' of type weapon, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'airdrop_sentry_marker_mp' of type weapon, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'airdrop_mega_marker_mp' of type weapon, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    NAT-PMP: error -7 reading response
    UPNP: Got a response from a device!
    Successfully read stats data from IWNet
    UPnP device :
    desc: https://192.168.2.254:8000/wfa/IGD.xml
    st: upnp:rootdevice
    Ignoring asset 'model1887_mp' of type weapon, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'model1887_akimbo_mp' of type weapon, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'model1887_fmj_mp' of type weapon, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'model1887_akimbo_fmj_mp' of type weapon, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'muteplayer' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'ui_mp/scriptmenus/muteplayer.menu' of type men*****, between fastfiles patch_mp and
    common_mp
    Ran out of UPNP devices to query
    Steam auth server ID is 0x1400686d117a009
    ******************Set External IP******************
    Our external IP is 84.80.170.210:51649
    Our internal IP is 192.168.2.2:28960
    Ignoring asset 'options_graphics' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'options_graphics_texture' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'options_graphics_defaults' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'options_voice' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'options_multi' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Sent to LSP: HELLO: LSPXUID 1100001035b9964 - GT "L0LwLGangSta" - MID 0 - HD "yes" - WS "yes" - BTN
    "buttons_default" - STK "thumbstick_default"
    Ignoring asset 'pc_options_video' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'pc_options_advanced_video' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'apply_picmip_popmenu' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'pc_options_audio' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'pc_options_controls' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'pc_options_voice' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Steam denied login, reason 5
    Ignoring asset 'team_marinesopfor' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'ui_mp/scriptmenus/team_marinesopfor.menu' of type men*****, between fastfiles patch_mp
    and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'class' of type menu, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp
    Ignoring asset 'ui_mp/scriptmenus/class.menu' of type men*****, between fastfiles patch_mp and common_mp

Cheat detected.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    is it true if you accidentaly join a modded server you get banned? that sucks....
    "Are you ready now to witness a power not seen for thousands of years?"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by leogamefreak View Post
    is it true if you accidentaly join a modded server you get banned? that sucks....
    thats not true

Thanks
    That would have been weird since you cant choose what you want to join. Regaular or modded :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    hey dude i need ya help i have never hacked EVER and i got "cheat detected" i made a steam account and i got a new router you think this will work?

Thanks

The only way to get unbanned is to rebuy the game or buy a new cd key and make a new steam account with it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I have a question, I've heard you won't never get banned if people don't report you. Since when someone reports you, VAC or IW w/e go check something that shows if u modified/edited something of the game or they check if u hacked anyhow. So is it true that you don't get banned if no one reports you ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by xTitan View Post
    I have a question, I've heard you won't never get banned if people don't report you. Since when someone reports you, VAC or IW w/e go check something that shows if u modified/edited something of the game or they check if u hacked anyhow. So is it true that you don't get banned if no one reports you ?
    thats bullshit.
    https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...7849-RADZ-6869

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Archangel For This Useful Post:

marcusalier (08-17-2010),Tony Stark` (05-22-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    ''thats bullshit.'' Kind of an instant unwanted answer... This link doesn't tell anything tho, I don't think Steam would tell everything or either everything true about their anti cheat system...

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast