Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Unhappy Can people Please actually help for once?

Ok seriously, a lot of people on this site have been asking for help with coding and how to turn the codes into actual hacks and such. You A$$holes need to stop bagging on people just because they have no idea how to do these things. They ask for help and your supposed to help them, your not supposed to post a comment to make them feel even more lost than before.

Somebody please just help for once

For example, could someone please post something ( on this) that can help others turn the recent chams code into a hack.

Comon people, were supposed to help each other...... if we can't do that then all the people on this site are a lost cause.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    No offense, but if we told every single choob how to convert their code that they probably leeched, then CA would be full of hackers, and leechers get respect they don't deserve.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Well firstly, they shouldn't be asking in the first place as stated in the section rules located here.

Secondly, if they went to any sort of effort to learn a language then maybe they would get help. Why should someone who has spent years of their life learning how to code properly help some choob that just rocks up and expects any code to work for anything just like that...

I'm sure the only reason you brought this up is because you want to make chams but have put no effort into learning c++ before hand.

Sitting in my cave full of thoughts learning Asembly
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    You must walk before you can run. Go to the C++ section or simply buy a book.

Notice that 4/5 people who try learning c++ quit after 1 month.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Hmmm... why will no one help you? Is that what you think. Let me explain something to you. I've spent 2 years learning Java and my entire 1st year of undergraduate school learning C++, on my own, without a teacher. That's three years of studying programming on and off, and do you know what I see in that cham code someone leeched? Not chams.

All that is is a class for StrideLogging, and single stepping at that. There are not detours, no hooks, no D3D bypass. It would be essentially to me releasing the code for my menu class I created by hand after a month's hard work. It simply wouldn't work and would have nothing to do with chams. An entire month of coding, 2000 lines, and Im sure this is pathetic compared to other programmers, but even so it was a feat for me, and when I needed a bypass to run the menu in CA, do you see me complaining. Firstly who would I complain too? Who could help me? Prbly a few, but here's the thing about begging. Even if I got the code to do it, would I know how to do it myself? Probably not. So I am patient I learn. Why are u rushing? You will learn nothing, and accomplish only temporary results. There is no secret to this thing. I understand that when concepts are hard to understand it may seem like magic, but there is a logic to hacking.

Do you understand why no one is helping you? Its because every dumbass who thinks thats a code for chams is 100% wrong and knows just as much as you. Now would I help you? No. I would explain the technique and allow you to do it urself perhaps, but never just flat out give you the code. How long have you been attempting this a day or so? well I have been at this for little over 8 months, and have never bitched or complained for someone to explain something to me. If you want to learn something learn it. That or you can flock around code like all these other vultures. Are you gonna leech or are you going to give back to the community?

I may hate leechers, but if you asked a legitimate question, not "How to compile this" or "how to make this work" I would offer an answer, but as it turns out 99.99% of people are only interested in immediate gratification and are not interested in truly learning the art. But let me ask you something for once, perhaps theres one question evev you choobs can answer:

If your not learning the art of hacking, what are you learning? o_O hmmm...
    Last edited by why06; 04-29-2010 at 07:46 AM.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to why06 For This Useful Post:

Arhk (04-29-2010),Crash (04-29-2010),headsup (04-29-2010),Void (04-29-2010),Zoom (04-29-2010)

Thanks
    bravo on your speech why06, thats exactly what u should tell these ppl who try to get something for nothing. really guys if you want to know how to make a hack, go learn C++ and go from there. i can even recommend some books and sites if u like (a good question would be where to acquire the resources to learn, not the resources to leech) so please no more junk questions like this. we are not going to sit here and take the time to explain in detail the entire language of C++ nor are we going to just give u codes. get a book and get ur nose in it and after a good year u will be able to make most of those hacks all by urself

there is how its done guys so if u dont like the answer why06 or I gave u then give up now and just go back to APPRECIATING what ppl make for you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    if you want to learn how to make hacks

go learn

go buy a book or even take a class at a local school [if it is offered]

but what you do not realize is that people who code dedicated years to learn/master the language
    If I Helped You In Any Way
    Please Thank Me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Ok so im going to college next year and wana double major in business and computer science so i think eventually i will need to learn c++ Does anyone reccomend a sight i could use to get a headstart lol

urs 8===================D

mine 8=D

who will win lol

Thanks
    C++ Language Tutorial

also i can give u a really good eBook to if u like, PM me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Hmmm... why will no one help you? Is that what you think. Let me explain something to you. I've spent 2 years learning Java and my entire 1st year of undergraduate school learning C++, on my own, without a teacher. That's three years of studying programming on and off, and do you know what I see in that cham code someone leeched? Not chams.

All that is is a class for StrideLogging, and single stepping at that. There are not detours, no hooks, no D3D bypass. It would be essentially to me releasing the code for my menu class I created by hand after a month's hard work. It simply wouldn't work and would have nothing to do with chams. An entire month of coding, 2000 lines, and Im sure this is pathetic compared to other programmers, but even so it was a feat for me, and when I needed a bypass to run the menu in CA, do you see me complaining. Firstly who would I complain too? Who could help me? Prbly a few, but here's the thing about begging. Even if I got the code to do it, would I know how to do it myself? Probably not. So I am patient I learn. Why are u rushing? You will learn nothing, and accomplish only temporary results. There is no secret to this thing. I understand that when concepts are hard to understand it may seem like magic, but there is a logic to hacking.

Do you understand why no one is helping you? Its because every dumbass who thinks thats a code for chams is 100% wrong and knows just as much as you. Now would I help you? No. I would explain the technique and allow you to do it urself perhaps, but never just flat out give you the code. How long have you been attempting this a day or so? well I have been at this for little over 8 months, and have never bitched or complained for someone to explain something to me. If you want to learn something learn it. That or you can flock around code like all these other vultures. Are you gonna leech or are you going to give back to the community?

I may hate leechers, but if you asked a legitimate question, not "How to compile this" or "how to make this work" I would offer an answer, but as it turns out 99.99% of people are only interested in immediate gratification and are not interested in truly learning the art. But let me ask you something for once, perhaps theres one question evev you choobs can answer:

If your not learning the art of hacking, what are you learning? o_O hmmm...
    Daauum Why, much respect for that.

This is the truth people, if you're not learning anything, yet you want to somehow make a hack, you are only doing it for acknowledgement or to get more respect around here. Then, the people who actually spend their time learning get shit all. I see no reason to help.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I feel like this section is becoming more of a "GIVE CODE NAO" section for dumbasses instead of sharing code...

This guy for instance just recently...

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...use-codes.html
    Last edited by Crash; 04-29-2010 at 04:27 PM.

Thanks
    i would help you but all you want to do with the hack is to get your thanked count and post count up so sorry i cant..

and learning how to use source code doesnt get you far..
    that y ima gettin tried of ca souce code section to many people compile one of the many bases there and not even really know wat every line in the base does ...
    trust me learning c++ will teach you alot you just got to take the time to learn it..there many of forum site that teach game hacking..i would tell you one but i dont want to advertise...

thk you and have a great day,
    whit out
    Last edited by whit; 04-29-2010 at 06:31 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Stfu learn a programming language and do something, or gtfo faker.
    ~
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
    Stfu learn a programming language and do something, or gtfo faker.
    ~
    lol dont flame him to bad

Thanks
    You should learn a programming language to be able to apply your knowledge and create a program, not just learning to make hacks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast