27 9.31%
  • Al Gore ^_^

48 16.55%
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Who do you want for president?

I'm surprised no one else has made this ballot.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Obama FTW =D
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    I vote Clinton cuz he fucks bitches and never got into deep shit like the father-son Bush's, even though u cant vote for him anymore

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I'd do Al Gore as #1, but I'll vote for Obama since Gore hasn't decided to run *yet*. =)

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    I'm voting for me dad..he really can fix up this country.

Thanks
    My God you guys don't watch the news do you? Obama is bitching about us invading Iraq, but he wants to invade Pakistan, which has 6x's as many Muslims. The guy is a total moron with no experience. Seriously watch some damn news, he's been making an idiot of himself for the last month.

Other, Duncan Hunter.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ArunCannotDebate View Post
    My God you guys don't watch the news do you? Obama is bitching about us invading Iraq, but he wants to invade Pakistan, which has 6x's as many Muslims. The guy is a total moron with no experience. Seriously watch some damn news, he's been making an idiot of himself for the last month.

Other, Duncan Hunter.
    Duncan Hunter FTW, Check these Vids Out, maybe this will show you...guys the Real Story

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivhAJ2MqJCg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUm05_I8xJ4[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-d7Ur3ObQU[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by chc18; 08-31-2007 at 06:08 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Other, Duncan Hunter.
    Well, if you didn't watch Fox News, you would know that Pakistan has the most terrorists. It doesn't matter that there are MORE Muslims. He isn't a dumbass that would waste our tax dollars on invading a country, overthrowing the government, making false claims (WMDs, Oil will pay for war), and kill hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians... He wants to have troops between the Pakistan-Afghanistan border which is highly mountainous, and save haven for terrorists. Bush isn't even attacking the problem, and he's too much of a pussy to admit it. Much like how Dickie said invading Iraq was dumb when he was VP, but now he says it's OK. You don't need experience to run a country, you need knowledge. I'd bet anything that Obama could run the country better than Bush. Obama has made the smartest comments I have seen from any presidential candidate.

"They're neither our enemy nor our friend. They're competitors." - about China

He wants the public to be able to vote on legislation. He has nukes off the tables in War of Terror.

He's a smart man, and it burns you up inside to know that he probably has the best chance of becoming president.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Well, if you didn't watch Fox News, you would know that Pakistan has the most terrorists. It doesn't matter that there are MORE Muslims. He isn't a dumbass that would waste our tax dollars on invading a country, overthrowing the government, making false claims (WMDs, Oil will pay for war), and kill hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians... He wants to have troops between the Pakistan-Afghanistan border which is highly mountainous, and save haven for terrorists. Bush isn't even attacking the problem, and he's too much of a pussy to admit it. Much like how Dickie said invading Iraq was dumb when he was VP, but now he says it's OK. You don't need experience to run a country, you need knowledge. I'd bet anything that Obama could run the country better than Bush. Obama has made the smartest comments I have seen from any presidential candidate.

"They're neither our enemy nor our friend. They're competitors." - about China

He wants the public to be able to vote on legislation. He has nukes off the tables in War of Terror.

He's a smart man, and it burns you up inside to know that he probably has the best chance of becoming president.
    Does that matter? We invade Pakistan, disorder, no government, the people guarding and the locations of Pakistan's nuclear weapons will be released to terrorist, then were utterly fucked. Also all I have heard from the other News Stations about terrorist(they called them freedom fighters) is that they were great people and they shared the same cause with them. Also the US is only responsible for 11% of the deaths, the rest are mostly from car bombs and death squads. Cheney said that in 94' when they had all their chemical weapons and after 9/11 and the fact that Iraq was a terrorist sanctuary(Look how al-Zarqawi got there, he was running from Jordan's CT Unit and fled to Iraq and Saddam had no problem with him) we had a big problem if Saddam supplied WMDs to the terrorist.

Obama uses note cards in debates.

CHC18 good to see another Duncan Hunter supporter. He's a great guy, his son not too long ago volunteered for a third tour in Iraq.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Does that matter? We invade Pakistan, disorder, no government, the people guarding and the locations of Pakistan's nuclear weapons will be released to terrorist, then were utterly fucked. Also all I have heard from the other News Stations about terrorist(they called them freedom fighters) is that they were great people and they shared the same cause with them. Also the US is only responsible for 11% of the deaths, the rest are mostly from car bombs and death squads. Cheney said that in 94' when they had all their chemical weapons and after 9/11 and the fact that Iraq was a terrorist sanctuary(Look how al-Zarqawi got there, he was running from Jordan's CT Unit and fled to Iraq and Saddam had no problem with him) we had a big problem if Saddam supplied WMDs to the terrorist.

Obama uses note cards in debates.

CHC18 good to see another Duncan Hunter supporter. He's a great guy, his son not too long ago volunteered for a third tour in Iraq.

Re-read your post and tell me if that even sounds remotely intelligent...
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    Re-read your post and tell me if that even sounds remotely intelligent...
    Have you ever said anything intelligent? No. You haven't even been able to debate. None of you guys here have been able to do it, Arun always tries then when I bring burden of proof he has no response so he bans.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    Obama FTW =D

Obama FTW!

Thanks
    Have you ever said anything intelligent? No. You haven't even been able to debate. None of you guys here have been able to do it, Arun always tries then when I bring burden of proof he has no response so he bans.
    but you're always wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Are you FUCKING serious? Wow, you are such a dumbass, I haven't banned you for anything except flaming other religions and going off topic you dipshit.

Lets take a look at who stopped rebuttling who...
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/islam_vs_w..._of_islam.html
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/united_sta...bastard-3.html

Of course your just a bitch that is all talk and can't back up anything you say because you pull everything out of your ass. "Burden of proof" my ass...

Your idiocy shows. Obama isn't planning to invade Pakistan you moron, he's sending troops to the MOUNTAINS of Pakistan to clear out the terrorists. He's not going to overthrow the Pakistani government, he's going to clear out the terrorists, with or without the support of Musharraf. Like I said already, Pakistan's government is already unstable, and Musharraf is loosing power and an election is inevitable, if a radical government comes in power, the US/Isreal/India will be invading to remove the nukes out of the hands of potential terrorists. In the event that would happen, Obama would look smart to invade Pakistan and remove the terrorists, and end another side to the DD equation. Worst case scenario, Pakistan attacks any country with nukes, the effect would be limited because

A) we already know where their nukes are
    B) they aren't Hydrogen Bombs
    C) they have less than 50 nuclear missiles.

"Also the US is only responsible for 11% of the deaths, the rest are mostly from car bombs and death squads." Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, that's the funniest shit I have ever heard in my life, care to provide any facts, oh wait, Neo-Cons just pull shit out of their asses... Of course.

Zarqawi didn't flee to Iraq you dumbass, he fled to Afghanistan where the Taliban was to get support, then he went to Iraq where Al-Qaeda hides to fight the Shia government. Oh right, and Saddam has a record for killing terrorists, so yeah your bullshit works out great doesn't it? Hey Zarqawi, come to Iraq and fight our government, and attack our people, we love you just that much... Bring up a dead guy to make yourself love you soooo much? Your idiot responses shows your inexperience in these topics, so why don't you shut the fuck up. You say the most dumbest things, seriously, the most basic fact that a Shia government wants Zarqawi to attack them, so they invite them in right?

Obama uses notecards in debates... Ok?

Duncan Hunter can't even get a presidential candidate nomination. Yeah, good job. Welcome Mister President.

Thanks
    wow...arun cannotdebate... what a dumbass...

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast