View Poll Results: Did you read it and get *******d well?

Voters
2. This poll is closed
  • Yes and I understood it well.

2 100.00%
  • No. I have a few questions.

1 50.00%
  • Yes, but I'm still a bit confused.

1 50.00%
  • No. I have a few statements.

1 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

What is up with this thread?

This thread does nothing but raise hate, arguments, stereotypes and fights. Lots of flaming goes on, insults and so on.. This isn't peace. When you call Islam not peaceful, and then you do this.. You're being a big hypocrite, you know that?
    I am a Muslim myself, make fun all you want, I couldn't care less. But I want to discuss some points. I read the forums and found several topics where they make fun of Muhammad (PBUH) using insultive pictures and so on..
    I'd like to say a few things about that. If you think of it on a smaller scale. When a parent finds out that his child was harmed in any kind of way, a loving and caring parent would go crazy about it, and not stay quiet about it. Same concept with Islam.
    The idea that we are not allowed to have cartoons, idols and such is because we want to prevent idolatery as much as we can. With all due respect to Christians, and no offence, Christians have idols of Jesus, the cross in their Churches (just an example).. We Muslims try to prevent each other from creating idols, images and stuff of our Prophet and God, because we might end up worshipping them. (I am not being offensive so any Christian.. I was just giving an example, I'm sorry if I was).. However, I never said that what the Muslims did was right.. Threatning to kill the cartoonists and so on.. We aren't supposed to do that.. We as Muslims, commanded by Allah, aren't supposed to interfere with that. Our Jihad is to not allow such things enter our own houses, countries and so on. We as Muslims should not care what non-muslims do, as long as they do not interfere with our own lives.
    My ultimate Jihad is to pray 5 times a day, to pay charity, to be nice to people, to fight evil, to fast mondays and thursdays and Ramadan as well.. My Jihad is something spiritual and not something physical. My Jihad is my struggle on the path to righteousness and good deeds.
    I'd like to apologize on behalf of all the ignorant Muslims that cause terror on this earth, but people are trying their best to stop them.
    Muslims are being greatly brainwashed and indoctrinated by lies, especially coming from the west, since the west views Islam as evil, that raises evil in Muslims. It is true.
    If you for once stop oppressing us Muslims and giving us a chance to breathe.. Maybe try to make a difference for real, instead of just failing missions and killing innocent people.. Then crazy radical Muslims wouldn't be causing so much trouble.. They still are wrong.. But both sides are wrong too.
    I love Jews.
    I love Christians.
    I love everyone.
    I believe I should live in peace with everyone, without interfering with their lives and duties. My duty is to tell them about my religion, Islam, and their duty is to seek knowledge themselves.
    I as a Muslim am commanded by Allah, to not force my religion on other people.
    As The Almighty says in Chapter 2 of The Quran: "There shall be no compulsion in religion."

Killing, suicide bombing and all of that kind of crazy stuff is completely unjustified by Islam. A true hero Muslim is a Muslim that prays, that gives chaity, that fasts ramadan, that goes to Mecca and believes in One and Only One Almighty.
    I never killed anyone, and I am not intending on. Many Musilms and non-Muslims as well pull Quranic texts out of their context to make it support their political agenda. Using religion as an excuse to support their political agenda. Which is absolutely wrong.

One more thing I'd like to say is.. Please non-muslims and Muslims.. Don't blindly believe what everyone tells you.. You do the research for yourself.. You seek knowledge for yourself.. You seek to know if what you were given is true.. And judge for yourself.

I AM A REAL MUSLIM SPEAKING HERE.
    Like I said before.. I do not hate anyone, everyone is equal in the eyes of Allah, and every single soul will be judged according to its actions, sins and good deeds in The End.

**********PLEASE BE GENEROUS ENOUGH TO READ ALL I WROTE ABOVE, WHAT IS BELOW IS LESS IMPORTANT, BUT YOU CAN READ IT IF YOU WISH TO.**********

I have a few things to show you, so please read them carefully..

"Not only did the terrorists hijack planes and destroy life, but they also hijacked the peaceful religion of Islam and split the brother and sisterhood of mankind." Yusuf Islam.

"...take not life, which God hath made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus doth He command you, that ye may learn wisdom." Al- Quran 6:151

"if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people." Al- Quran 5:32

"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Al- Quran 5:2
    "And do not let ill-will towards any folk incite you so that you swerve from dealing justly. Be just; that is nearest to heedfulness" Al- Quran 5:8

"God commands justice and doing good and giving to relatives. And He forbids indecency and doing wrong and tyranny. He warns you so that hopefully you will pay heed." Al- Quran 16:90

Prophet Muhammad (peace be on him) sent a message to the monks of Saint Catherine in Mount Sinai:
    "This is a message written by Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, far and near, we are behind them. Verily, I defend them by myself, the servants, the helpers, and my followers, because Christians are my citizens; and by Allah! I hold out against anything that displeases them. No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be changed from their jobs, nor their monks from their monasteries. No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses. Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they (Christians) are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate. No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, this is not to take place without her own wish. She is not to be prevented from going to her church to pray. Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants. No one of the nation is to disobey this covenant till the Day of Judgment and the end of the world."

"O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honored of you in the sight of God is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And God has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things)." Al- Quran 49:13

Muslims ruled Spain for roughly 800 years. During this time, and up until they were finally forced out, the non-Muslims there were alive and flourishing. Additionally, Christian and Jewish minorities have survived in the Muslim lands of the Middle East for centuries. Countries such as Egypt, Morocco, Palestine, Lebanon, Syria, and Jordan all have significant Christian and/or Jewish populations.
    This is not surprising to a Muslim, for his faith prohibits him from forcing others to see his point of view. The Glorious Quran says:

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in God hath grasped the most trustworthy han****old, that never breaks. And God heareth and knoweth all things." Al- Quran 2:256

۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۩۞
    ۞..´*•´*• *•* • *. *.•۞
    ۞• لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله.•۞
    ۞..´*•.´*• *•. •.•. *.•۞
    ۞..´*•.´*• *•. .••. *.•۞
    ۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۩۞

I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (pbuh) is his final messenger and slave.

Peace be upon you all, may Allah forgive every Muslim dead and alive.. May Allah have mercy on the souls of all the people.. May Allah guide everyone to the Path of Righteousness.
    Ameen.

I have not bigoted. I have not ranted.
    I have spoken as a true Muslim.. If you wish to rant, bigot, flame, cuss, insult or whatever.. Then do as you wish.. I will ignore you.
    Thank you for allowing me to speak up and have a good day everyone <3

Sorry I had to edit this, I forgot to add one more thing.

****Muslims reading this thread, please try to learn something.. Please stop hating Jews or hating Christians.. Please carry away the hatred from your heart and change it into love for the sake of Allah.. Stop making posts where you compete on who is better, who is peaceful, who is right.. Just stop.. There is good, and there is evil everywhere.. You just have to learn to deal with them both..****

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask.. I'm open minded and willing to accept anything and everything.
    Last edited by chaosmast93; 05-07-2010 at 04:28 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chaosmast93 For This Useful Post:

dillers (05-07-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    c-c-copy pasta,

/end.

Thanks
    Your words are logical. Thanks
    I just want to add a simple observation of the brothers Christians:
    Not to listen and to believe km politicians and the media they own broadcast rumors and poisons in the blood of the poor.
    And that if any Muslim who sinned the sin itself is not permissible to say this is Islam. The same thing applies to the Christian Brothers that the act of a Christian something or conduct offensive to Christianity. Can I say this is the Christian religion ?

Nor him you will receive for yourselves. Do not let the hatred, because then it will be worse
    We are human beings, We are not animals, We feel anguished. In our country many of the Christians and live with them as brothers. We do not treat them as You treat us. Force in our country for the Muslims. and the Christian does not feel offended or racism with us.
    I say the word here. Enough disregard for the Muslim Ummah

I apologize of any wrongs was me. What was that only because I was attacked with insults and contempt from the other party.
    Thank`ssss
    Last edited by dillers; 05-08-2010 at 08:06 AM.

Islam is the permanent solution to your worries. because you'll be dead

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Oh man, really bad at copypasta.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    What do you mean by copy pasta..?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosmast93 View Post
    What do you mean by copy pasta..?
    Copy and Paste... Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V...
    Got it? ://

MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1

Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

Thanks

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    RRRRRReally !!!!! Thanks empire

Now, after that I said I am. After can see your style and your style in dealing with any Muslim!!!
    I missed the loss of time with you. (Hatred fill your hearts) do not interest you
    Close..........

Islam is the permanent solution to your worries. because you'll be dead

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post

Copy and Paste... Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V...
    Got it? ://
    I know.. But I didn't copy or paste.. Those are all my words and quotes from the Quran.. Whatever I quoted I put in quotation marks and put a reference to it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosmast93 View Post
    I know.. But I didn't copy or paste.. Those are all my words and quotes from the Quran.. Whatever I quoted I put in quotation marks and put a reference to it.
    you wrote all that why? Besides even the first sentence is incorrect lulz.