Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

How to improve at MW2

OK, First off please undertsand i have not played team deathmatch etc in a while, i stick to S&D But i'm here to write a guide to giev you a few pointers on improving your game
    First off
    Take Note of What your team is doing e.g if they are all camping with snipers and you pick a submachine gun or something and start running around the further you get from your snipers the more chance there is of it being you vs the whole enemy team, The game type is called team deathmatch for a reason, you have to work as a team. This means taking note of where your team is on the map and what type of weapons they are using. This brings me to my next point.
    Using the Radar
    The Radar is prehaps the thing i use the most in that gamefor some of you this may not come naturally But always keep one eye on your radar It tell you where your teammates are,it tells you where they die, it tells you where they got shot from and it also tells you where the enemies are when they fire. Always keep one eye on the radar, It may take some time getting used to and you wll quite often get killed by campers because you arent focusing as hard on the map. I just cant ay how important i think it is to keep at least one eye on the radar at all times
    Using your Teammates
    Sounds like a sad thing to do but if you can always wait for your teammate to run round a corner first, they will daraw out the campers giving you a free kill. Watch the strategies of your team mates keep them in mind remember them if you can, Everyone has a weakness Find it and exploit it to win, you may start of doing bad, but you can always pull it back and vice versa. Once you know where enemies are going to be or where thy are going to it will be easier to get kills
    Focusing
    Do not focus on One Enemy
    Do not focus completely on what you can see on your screen
    Do not focus completely on your Radar
    Focus on Sound
    Sound
    You can sound whore so bad on MW2 Grab yourself a set of head phones, Even the cheap ones work great, and turn the music sound down but leave everything else high, Listen for footsteps that belong to enemies Sound Is crucial if you play competetive gaming or even Just Search and Destroy Picking up and opening the Bomb case makes a lot of noise, If you're going to use headphones use the Perok Ninja so that you don't confuse your own footsteps with those of enemies

I know it is rough it needs more detail what ever, i will constanly update this guide etc
    Credits - Bombsaway707 Jr.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ed For This Useful Post:

iKiLLYouCro (03-27-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Good tutorial bombsawayjr definitly helpful
    [IMG]https://i15.photobucke*****m/albums/a359/FISHFROMLC2/ZenSig2.png[/IMG]

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zen For This Useful Post:

Ed (02-07-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Thanks for the tips For noobs tho

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    well ya, if you were pro already you wouldnt need tips

my advice: invest in turtle beaches
    [IMG]https://i15.photobucke*****m/albums/a359/FISHFROMLC2/ZenSig2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Yeah when i can be bothered I'm going to add to this guide But atm its basic and shit