Thanks

[Help]With richtextboxes

Ok these might be noob questions i would not know because quite simply i don't really work with text boxes.

Question 1:
    ok so i have the ID of something and i want it to submit some text but i want to read off a different forms(still in the program) rich text box by lines. here is my current code.
    Code:
     WebBrowser1.Document.GetElementById("a").SetAttribute("value", form2.RichTextBox1.Text)
    so i want it to go to the site and type in the words on the lines so like this would be the words.

hi
    hey
    wut?
    lol

and then it would type hi then do what i want it to do then hey and then go on.

Question 2:
    On my form i have a Richtextbox and i want to put some words into the rtb and close the form so then when i reopen the form the text that was put in is still there.(please note not closing the program just the form.)

If i need to explain it better that is a can do

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by trevor206 View Post
    Ok these might be noob questions i would not know because quite simply i don't really work with text boxes.

Question 1:
    ok so i have the ID of something and i want it to submit some text but i want to read off a different forms(still in the program) rich text box by lines. here is my current code.
    Code:
     WebBrowser1.Document.GetElementById("a").SetAttribute("value", form2.RichTextBox1.Text)
    so i want it to go to the site and type in the words on the lines so like this would be the words.

hi
    hey
    wut?
    lol

and then it would type hi then do what i want it to do then hey and then go on.

Question 2:
    On my form i have a Richtextbox and i want to put some words into the rtb and close the form so then when i reopen the form the text that was put in is still there.(please note not closing the program just the form.)

If i need to explain it better that is a can do
    Explain Q1 !

For Q2 goto Snippets Vault:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual-...ets-vault.html

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAMESABER View Post
    Explain Q1 !

For Q2 goto Snippets Vault:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual-...ets-vault.html
    ok i thought i did a pretty good job explaining it the first time but ima do better .

Ok so i have lets say i have 2 forms on form 1 i have 2 buttons a webbrowser and 1 timer on form 2 i have a rtb and a button.

when i close the form 2 its going to have text in the rtb which it is going to remember so when i go to form 1 and i press start it will start timer 1 which will type the lines off the rtb IN ORDER in the textbox(thats in my webbrowser) click continue and continue.
    so back to my example that might be better now

the rtb text will be
    hi
    ho
    trevor
    is
    cool

OK U SEE THAT I PRESSED ENTER TO GO TO A NEW LINE? well i want it to type my text hi press continue on the webbrowser. type ho and press continue on the webbrowser and so on.

when i say press continue on the webbrowser i got that part(its not a msgbox or text its really clicking continue lol just incase that did not make sense)

if any more clarity is needed i could be clearer.

edit:
    damnit blubb i'll right the 3rd, 2 paragraph explanation AGAIN later.
    Last edited by trevor206; 05-09-2010 at 06:45 AM.

Thanks
    I still don't understand lmao