Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

How To Use Hacks (NOOBS READ)

Tutorial On How To Use Hacks

Credits:
    mdude for writing the TuT
    PancakeBGum for helping add things to the TuT AND ME!

First of all, make sure you read the ENTIRE original post of the hack. It most likely has all of the information that you need to know, including how to use it, what it includes, etc. If you still have a question after looking at the original post, then make sure there is no "readme" file in the hack download. If there is, then that will have the information you need. If there is no "readme" file, then you can start asking questions. But before you ask a question, look to make sure if the answer isn't here first.

Index:
    -When I download the hack, my anti virus says it's a virus! What do I do?
    -I've downloaded the hack successfully, but all I get is a file named xxxx.rar, and I can't use it! What do I do?
    -Okay, so I've extracted the hacks. All I have now is a.dll file. What is this, and how do I use it?
    -What is an injector, and where can I find one?
    -I have the injector set up successfully. The process name is set to the correct one, and the .dll files I wish to inject are in the correct order. Auto inject is turned on, and all it says is "Waiting for Process." What do I do now?
    -Whenever I try to inject my hack, I get an "Injection Failed" message. What is wrong?
    -I have injected the hacks successfully, but nothing happens! What is wrong?
    -Whenever I inject the hacks, the program crashes before it even starts. What is wrong?
    -Whenever I inject the hacks, I can log in. But when I try to join a game, the program crashes. What do I do?
    -I have injected the hacks successfully, and I can join a game. But I do not see my hacks! What am I doing wrong?
    -I have injected the hacks and I am ingame. How do I enable the hacks ingame?
    -Whenever I try to use a certain feature of a hack, my game crashes! What is wrong?
    -My hacks work, but only for a few games, and then my game crashes! Is there any way I can fix this?
    -My hacks work completely after reading this guide!
    -EXTRA: Where can I find hacks such as OPK, aimbot, superbullets, etc?

Q:When I download the hack, my anti virus says it's a virus! What do I do?

A: Don't worry, its not a virus. It is something called a false positive, which is exactly what it sounds like. An anti virus reads it as a virus, but it's a false reading. Most hacks are packed with Themida, which is a harmless compression tool. And if its not themida, then it's the hack itself. A hack is a program altering… well, program. It alters the way your game works to give you an advantage, which can be considered a virus because of the simple fact that it DOES alter game code. All in all, if you don't trust it, then don't hack.

*NOTE* There ARE some hacks out there that are actually viruses. Check the required virus scan on the post before you download. There will rarely be any infected hacks on ****, because moderators check them thoroughly before approving them. BE CAREFUL on any other website.

Q: I've downloaded the hack successfully, but all I get is a file named xxxx.rar, and I can't use it! What do I do?

A: .rar file is just like a .zip file, but it is opened with a different program. To open it, you must have WinRAR. To get Winrar Click HERE Once you have WinRAR downloaded and installed, open the .rar file with WinRAR, and the hacks will be inside. Click the extract button and navigate to your desktop, and press enter.
    To be simply put, a .rar file is just a special type of folder that has to use a special type of tool to open it to see the contents inside.

Q: Okay, so I've extracted the hacks. All I have now is a .dll file. What is this, and how do I use it?

A: Normally, a .dll file is a system file that a program uses to run. In this case, it is your hack. It can be "injected" into a program to embed itself inside the game code. Once this is done, it alters the game code to give you your hacking advantage. To use it for your game, you need an injector. Since PerX does not work anymore, you'll have to find one on your own. Later on in this TuT will be some links for injectors. Read the next section on how to use an injector with your .dll file(s).

Q: What is an injector, and how do I use and where can I find one?

A: An injector is what you use to inject a .dll file into a program. In this case, you will be injecting your hack .dll file into your game. To use an injector, you must first find one. There are plenty; PerX, I-nject, XFaithInject, etc. Links to injectors are posted all over this website, I will post some here later. After you have obtained an injector, you run it (if on Vista, run as admin.) There should be plenty of input fields, such as Process Name, .dll's to inject, etc. Click the browse button beside.dll's to inject, and find your hack .dll files, and select them in the order you wish to inject them in. Then on process name, find the process name of the game you wish to inject them into (i.e. for Combat Arms, it is Engine.exe). Then you make sure auto-inject is selected. Now you're set. Start your game.

Q: I have the injector set up successfully. The process name is set to the correct one, and the .dll files I wish to inject are in the correct order. Auto inject is turned on, and all it says is "Waiting for Process." What do I do now?

A: Start the game.

Q: Whenever I try to inject my hack, I get an "Injection Failed" message. What is wrong?

A: Your injector is probably patched. If you are using PerX, then I can guarantee that it is patched. Find and use another injector.
    *ALSO* Make sure you are running your injector as an Admin if you are on Vista.

Q: I have injected the hacks successfully, but nothing happens! What is wrong?

A: The hack may be detected. If your game does not start, wait about five minutes, If nothing has happened by then, try once more. If you get the same results, use a different injector. If you once more get the same results, then I suggest trying another hack. The hack that you are trying to use may be detected, which means it will not work.

Q: Whenever I inject the hacks, the program crashes before it even starts. What is wrong?

A: The hack is detected/patched, or does not work for your Operating System. Some hacks do not work for Windows XP, some not for Vista, and some not for Windows 7. *NOTE* Nexon has patched compatibility mode for all of their programs. Trying to run Combat Arms in any compatibility mode will result in the game crashing.
    If you get this result, try another injector just to make sure it is the hack. If it still does not work, try another Operating System if you have another running computer in the house. If nothing works, the hack is patched and there is nothing you can do but wait for an update to be released for the hack.

Q: Whenever I inject the hacks, I can log in. But when I try to join a game, the program crashes. What do I do?

A: This probably means the same thing as the above. It is patched/detected. Try the things listed in the above problem.

Q: I have injected the hacks successfully, and I can join a game. But I do not see my hacks! What am I doing wrong?

A: Make sure it is a menu hack by pressing insert and delete (not at the same time) to see if a menu for your hacks come up.
    Your injector may have not worked properly. Try a different injector. If you get the same results with a different injector, then the hack may be patched/detected and there is nothing you can do but wait for an update to be released for the hack.
    *NOTE* Some hacks are controlled by different keys. Read the original post for the controls.

Q: I have injected the successfully and I am in-game. How do I enable the hacks ingame?

A: Most menu hacks have the insert or delete key defined to bring up the hack menu. Try pressing those. Control the hack menu with the arrow keys.

Q: Whenever I try to use a certain feature of a hack, my game crashes! What is wrong?

A: This means that the game can detect a certain hack by what happens when you use a certain feature of it. Do not use this feature, but use the others ingame for successful hacking. Try different combination of hacks and see which ones work and which do not work; trial and error. If only one feature of the hack works, then use only one feature.

Q: My hacks work, but only for a few games, and then my game crashes! Is there any way I can fix this?

A: No, there is not any way that you can fix this. Just be glad that you have a working public hack. Use them for as long as you can, and then restart your game if you wish to re-use them.

Q: Where can I find hacks suck as OPK, aimbot, superbullets, etc?

A: These hacks are NOT free. They are called VIP hacks, which you must subscribe to a hack vendor to get. Most VIP prices range from $15-25USD for one month. There is one vendor which sells cheaper VIP hacks for $20USD for a lifetime license.
    Last edited by pepsi233; 05-08-2010 at 08:01 PM.

I like Flengo <3.

Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Fonts too big and fat,
    Sounds like an in-depth tutorial, Good Job.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Ty and yeh i know its big and fat i just wanted it to look noticeable so ppl dont ask WHERES THE Q AND A?! @that dude lol i never told u to read all of it basically only the Q AND A matters the most so thats not a very long part

I like Flengo <3.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Some of longevity's hacks menus were triggered by the Home key...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    O>O well MOST of the hacks are insert and delete :P

I like Flengo <3.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Numpad hacks arent

Thanks
    Good job, but that was so long.... thats what she said

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    xD yeah its kinda long but i wanna help as much as i can

I like Flengo <3.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Remove the bold option D=

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Arial black font is always like that sadly

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    ITs always like that with arial black

I like Flengo <3.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Copy & Paste FTW! Nice job anyway pepsi233...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Hey guys ! I'm new ,. Can someone give mee a NX or GP hack for Combat Arms EU ?

Thanks
    dude, choobs wouldnt read this
    nice tutorial tho
    gj

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MissRandomSpam For This Useful Post:

pepsi233 (05-09-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    @g0ube lol i know they would just beg for nx gens or something like that but ty

I like Flengo <3.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast