Thanks

ok so i know this section is for.......

Ok now i know this section is for other things than combat arms and i had a question for everyone, like many ppl know, were not all rollin in dough\cash in fact most of us r dirt broke, say speak for yourself, well guess what i am im dirt broke and prlly will be for a while with a new baby and all but many others r to. as with the many attacks upon mpgh and the lack of common sense now and then, infections do occur even staff here at mpgh get infected,
    What i want to know is, is there someone here that can make a key generator for reimage, or is there somewhere to get a reimage repair key without having to pay? if ppl can make hacks they can make key generators, right?

Thanks
    Hmm, are you talking about reformatting? If you want to reformat then thats easy, just download a .iso from torrent sites, preferably you download XP or Windows 7. For windows XP, its very easy, you can google any XP key and it will work. For Windows 7, you just have to download something called Hazar Loader which will make your copy of Windows 7 activated.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    key gens aren't easy to make at all... so i dont think you'll be able to find someone here willing to do it.

im sorry but this section is for Other Things about Combat Arms.. not reimage key gens..

/closed
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/