Quote Originally Posted by Weedthesea View Post
    or he just quit the game before the vote finished and re entered
    Lul I remembered this
    A hacker left at about 5 secs before he got kicked
    Rejoined at 1 sec left
    Gets kicked
    Everyone in the room was laughing while killing
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Clo239 View Post
    nah i dont believe this if they were to code this dont you think they would release in a vip and get tons of money for it

this is talking about god mode
    If they released that way to get godmode, it would quickly get patched just like antikick and unlimited ammo...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew4699 View Post
    Godmode is not patched why does everyone think that? Ra jinn and Drunken Cheetah are able to code godmode and they have it in their private hack that is unreleased.
    Kay, try hacking something that is serversided and won't get you in trouble.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You only get in trouble if they catch you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I dont think Anti-Kick was Patched. I was in a room yesterday, a VIP Hacker was OPK-ing. We kicked, vote was 9-0, it said it was Veto-ed. We tried again it was 11-0, it said he was Kicked but he was still in the room

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by sosodistinct View Post

Kay, try hacking something that is serversided and won't get you in trouble.
    There is still a method to godmode that is not server sided. Drunken Cheetah and Raj inn are the best coders for Combat Arms. Drunken Cheetah has shown proof of his "name-changer" hack that constantly changes your "character" to people on your team so they receive kills instead and they won't know who the hacker is. Raj inn and Drunken Cheetah have never lied to their customers about hacks and I trust them on the fact that they have a way around godmode that isn't server sided.

@CRUSTY

Truth post right there.

@The guy who said they should release it to make money

Being a famous coder is a difficult job. You have to make many and correct decisions. You do not want to give people everything to make things bad for you. Drunken Cheetah was nice enough to release Unlimited Ammo and 2/3 months later it got patched. Raj inn was probably drunk enough to release Lifetaker but he did. He wanted to balance out the war between Legit and Hackers. If godmode was patched 3/4 months after it was released and that was in the beginning where Nexon wasn't that good at coding, how fast do you think it'll get patched now? They have to reserve those kind of hacks so they can later use them when needed.

Don't believe me fine, I'm not here to start wars, I'm just here to tell the community facts and only facts.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew4699 View Post
    There is still a method to godmode that is not server sided. Drunken Cheetah and Raj inn are the best coders for Combat Arms. Drunken Cheetah has shown proof of his "name-changer" hack that constantly changes your "character" to people on your team so they receive kills instead and they won't know who the hacker is. Raj inn and Drunken Cheetah have never lied to their customers about hacks and I trust them on the fact that they have a way around godmode that isn't server sided.

@CRUSTY

Truth post right there.

@The guy who said they should release it to make money

Being a famous coder is a difficult job. You have to make many and correct decisions. You do not want to give people everything to make things bad for you. Drunken Cheetah was nice enough to release Unlimited Ammo and 2/3 months later it got patched. Raj inn was probably drunk enough to release Lifetaker but he did. He wanted to balance out the war between Legit and Hackers. If godmode was patched 3/4 months after it was released and that was in the beginning where Nexon wasn't that good at coding, how fast do you think it'll get patched now? They have to reserve those kind of hacks so they can later use them when needed.

Don't believe me fine, I'm not here to start wars, I'm just here to tell the community facts and only facts.
    Proof, kthxbai

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    i bet there still is a way to do antikick or godmode. just pub coders dont know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I can tell you that Raj is a fucking lying troll. He use to be our coder at Mpgh a long time ago and was Daves bitch. Dave just doesn't release godly hacks like they do because

1.)The return in money he gets is not worth making those features.
    2.)Its extremely hard and hes a college student at a University
    3.)The features get patched easily and finding new methods isn't easy.
    4.)If you look at Raj site, he mainly focuses on Combat arms hacks, their whole site is dedicated to 1 game. Thats not the case at Mpgh and with 1 coder its impossible to get everything done quickly.

Solution: Find us some good coders

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    well josh, the thing is, the more features u add in, the more vip subscribers.

but the ad revenue dave gets exceeds most site's vip revenue anyways.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
    well josh, the thing is, the more features u add in, the more vip subscribers.

but the ad revenue dave gets exceeds most site's vip revenue anyways.
    you're boring.

Dave's been coding CA hacks longer than most these days. Like most of us, he has other priorities than the site itself. Spending the time necessary to do ALL the things possible with hacks is insane. Plus its difficult to come up with an original hack anymore.
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    It's not necessarily anti-kick. My team kicked a hacker and it crashed the game. That's sort of anti-kick.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by xXDarkBringerXx View Post
    It's not necessarily anti-kick. My team kicked a hacker and it crashed the game. That's sort of anti-kick.
    The kick didn't crash the game. He crashed the server right as the kick ended.

Derp?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    anti kick is patched noob
    why you are saying that?

Thanks

get over your pride

Dave all around is a better, cleaner, more effifient coder than raijain or drunken cheetah- though due to raijin and dunking cheetahs knowledge about everything pertaining to CA and it workings( and the time they have to devote to making there VIP and the intrest in CA they are bound to discover more options, as far a godmode i think its deff. possible and if you say no without a masters in computor science/programming/muchoooo experience,(your in denial), godmode is the cread of the crop for hacks in bot, while it has been very possible in other games/Nexon is fighting a war with the top competitor VIP makers to ruin there site revenue and impove there game quality, in doing so they have made godmode nearly impossible to code/bypass. so to say that raij and drunk... have coded a godmode is deffinately reasonable considering they have no life... but if they did i guarantee they would never release until somone else released GM or something of the sort...(competition)-(i beleive god mode is possible and also that they have found a way to do it, (stop trashing other VIP coder, thought they are competition, they still as well as MPGH have done wonders for the CA hacking community, and i know antikick is server-sided, though i hear rumor od name-changer all over the internet--maybe MPGHshould take a little look atthe mattor,(ornot but ithink itd do wonders forthe vip. also theres the packet editing route... and you guys sell at sep. site so would be fine right.

also...go ahaid and flame and call me a lyerbut just a little over a week ago i was playing CA and there was a hacker spawn killing and he was standing in onespot killing all of us while we repeatedly shot his ass up and he never died....hinhint...anything is possible you just dont know how to make it possible if you would stop repeatedly telling yourself and everyone around you that is perma patched or serversided(the nickname for a hack when they cant find a knew bypass or code for it.lolzz) listen to what everyone on the internet is saying, look over HS files, etc. i know its possible but everyone is either to dumb orlazy, just liek knife usage, it got patched one day and GA nor augs has gotton it back since, not because it is server-sided or perma-patched but because there is a peice of that code/a commant/maybe one single event that nexon is betecting, find it and bypass it!!! THERES ALWAYS A WAY

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast