Ok well i haven't visited, i've been very busy lately, so here is my new stuff i was reading/watching on my spare time.

What i read:
Wolf Guy
Vinland Saga
Dance in the vampire Bund

What i watched:
Durarara!
Strike witches.
---------------------------------------------

Wolf Guy:
-Made by the Akumetsu Team, great fucking art.
-Violence(lots), nudity(some), and some decent plot devices.
-All around not that interesting per whole story, but per chapter, very.
Recommended. Above average.*(Personally i love akumetsu team's art, so its a fucking win for me)

Vinland Saga
-Meh art.
-Barely any violence for a viking manga, hardly any nudity, and meh storyline.
-Honestly, i just checked it out because it got removed from OM, but wow, its really not that interesting. Not enough fights/action.
-Still, its a short read, so all in all it was worth it.
Reccomended. Average. Read if your bored.

Dance in the Vampire Bund
-Loli. From chapter one, note this.
-However, it is still an amazingly good manga.
-Violence is meh, story is interesting, and art is pretty good.(decently human characteristics is pretty refreshing).
Recommended: Above average
-----------------------------------------------

Durarara!
-Watch it. Its win. Made by Baccano! people, same sort of style if you will.
Nuff said.

Strike Witches:
-I had heard good things about this anime, i heard wrong. It is in essence, MOE. Lets start off with the basics. All young girls, none of them have pants on, hell some of them wear oldschool bathing school bathing suits(well in the case of the anime, it would be modern.) under that. Some just wear panties.
-Another thing, the enemy is the most fucking stereotypical thing ever. Its a fucking black plane that shoots red lasers. Like holy fuck, gee that would certainly make a good enemy. Worse of all, its like the most basic of enemies, literally nothing can't beat it.
-This is the type of anime that give anime a bad name. Like who the fuck would watch this? The whole thing is like 100% geared towards fetishes. Hell, even fucking Godannar gives anime a much better name than this. The fact that Gonzo worked on this is pathetic.