Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    OK please help me. My firned who helps me blocked me cause i didnt know what to do. His name is cerventes with like numbers. i want to save a mod to mw2 modder. im not the best in pcs so can i have it in easy words? i want this mod pastebin - collaborative debugging tool

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerplayer1111 View Post
    OK please help me. My firned who helps me blocked me cause i didnt know what to do. His name is cerventes with like numbers. i want to save a mod to mw2 modder. im not the best in pcs so can i have it in easy words? i want this mod pastebin - collaborative debugging tool
    open de folder scoutknivez it contains the file "_rank.gsc", delete the file
    download the code from pastebin and save it as "_rank.gsc" put it in the folder where the other _rank.gsc was

change the mw2_modder.ini to this
    ;
    ;
    ;

[MW2_Modder]
    ; Choose the mod to load (by numbering defined below)
    CurrentMod=0

; Define your mods here... numbered from 0 through whatever..
    ; The value on the right of the = sign is the folder containing the mod
    Mod0=Scoutzknivez
    Mod1=RealismMod
    Mod2=Elitemod

[IMG]https://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/560509-zyixc-albums-d/picture2910-******.png[/IMG]

The stars that once lit my way have dimmed, the sky turned gray.
    The path, once so clear, faded away.

Thanks
    thats was a really good effort Zyixc but i like tried that. i delted that rank file and and pasted that mod where the rank file was. Did i do tha right?. if not can u email me at gohornsbball@aol.com and we could to teamview maybe? thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Erm. I got some problems ><. I always get the Epic Error thing. Aka catastrophic error or something. I do everything correctly. I

1. Opened up Loaderx
    2. Configured MW2_Modder
    3. Pressed AutoInject

then it shows the catastrophic error anybody wanna help? ><

EDIT: Does this work for 1.3.37?
    Last edited by XeroXKing; 06-03-2010 at 04:35 AM.

Thanks
    Make sure u have Steam runnin as admin also

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Got steam running and ran as admin.

Thanks
    -+first run setam as admin and the run the XLoader as admin

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerplayer1111 View Post
    OMG, please tell me thats a JOKE!!!??? first just one post above yours that gsc is already waiting for you to copy and paste (the same one you linked to)...2nd ummm...can you read the directions, I posted those too right above your post.
    WOW, dude, thats too funny

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by the viper View Post
    OMG, please tell me thats a JOKE!!!??? first just one post above yours that gsc is already waiting for you to copy and paste (the same one you linked to)...2nd ummm...can you read the directions, I posted those too right above your post.
    WOW, dude, thats too funny
    I personally laughed, just do to the fact he had 2 posts right next to him. And that code is only beta phase. I didn't enjoy it...i will only prob play final release...GunGame mw2 style=sadface rite now.
    Quote Originally Posted by VindictusMods
    I'll just change my IP, and I have all your IP's guys. So watch it. I may hack or put a virus in ur computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by sd333221
    Injecting in the lobby gets you directly banned. Thats my secret deal with Battleye, I let them have the people who can't read the instructions and they don't ban the others in return.

Thanks
    Im not stupid but ive only done this stuff fir 3 days/mods. please email me at gohornsbball@aol.com maybe we can do teamview please? so i know what to do in future? also how do i get more guns besides intervention on scoutzknives?

Thanks
    I never called u stupid...but heh...there are clear directions to use the modloader, there are clear directions how to use the gungame I posted...what the heck more do you want dude?

Thanks
    I dont want gungame mode. i knwo how to use modlaoder and inject. But i want to save that mod i wanted,and im only 13,and i dont know how to save this stuff. can u email me? or something? or add me in steam. im soccerplayer2222. right now my name is Biggie Smalls. It would be good if u could teamview it for me? adn do it for me the 1st time. so can watch u and i can do it myself in future? thanks.

i want this https://pastebin.org/296891

Thanks
    OK dude, now your starting to piss me off...hopefully a mod will come to my rescue and ban u forever...LETS RECAP

the pastebin u posted is MINE (in the sense that I changed it from the original)...I changed the welcome message so that you wouldnt get spammed by its gay creator. In the one you posted the welcome message says "Modded by your Name", I added that, your suppose to add your steam name, obviously.
    You must not be American (or english speaking) cause you simply cant understand directions in clear English. I posted EXACTLY how to use the mod you want. You say you dont want gungame but your pastebin link is gungame???? For the final time,go back one page look at my post (#45) and follow the directions.
    No Im not gonna email you or do whatever other gay requests you have...learn to friggin read.

Thanks
    OK IM SO SORRY THE VIPER. for this trouble I made you go through.See i wanted a mod that unlockes eveything, which i thought i posted . But i posted a mod that is a gungame mod.
    Im so sorry for this Viper. And i know that uve been frusterated doign this for me.But thanks for not giving up on me.And yes im 13, adn was born in america. Im fully american viper.
    I would lke to aplogize to Viper,lockdown6435 ,and Zyixc.The one I want is

Features:
    Everyone gets Instant Level 70.
    Everyone gets all perks pro.
    Everyone gets all challenges.
    Everyone gets all emblems.
    Everyone gets all titles.
    Everyone gets all weapons.
    Everyone gets all attachments.
    FPS Cap Unlocked

File: _rank.gsc
    Download: pastebin - collaborative debugging tool
    IM sorry for all this trouble ive made u go through. Is it the same way to save it? to the MW2 modder? or what.

Thanks
    will this get me banned?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast