Thread: The BANHAMMER

Thanks

The BANHAMMER

I got banned on CA yesterday.... TWICESo now I'm annoyed and im onto my SIXTH junk email -.-..... im pissed at nexon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Yea that happens in online games, just hack more, it makes you feel better

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Obvious hacker was obvious

Thanks
    This article will discuss the leveling of a priest for maximum speed (therefore optimal fun). Cheap wow gold buy wow power leveling aion wedding dresses wow power leveling The best way to level a priest is shadow. They deal the most damage under the least amount of time and take the least amount of damage. If you’re going to level your toon solo for the most of the time like mostly everyone in the game, shadow is the way to go. If it is your plan to level up running instances constantly with wedding dresses friends, discipline (for the damage and healing capabilities) or even holy is for you (if you’re the designated healer of the group). I will break down the leveling process into section of 10 levels:Level 10-20 You get access to talent points at level 10, and you should put your first points into Spirit Tap (And improved Spirit Tap) to begin your path down the shadow tree. This allows for mana regeneration after an experience wow power leveling delivering kill (or Mana Blast/Shadow Word: Death crit). Then place your next points into Improved Shadow Word: Pain and only three points into Darkness.Level 20-30 Get Mind Flay immediately. This move slows down your opponent and makes grinding much easier. It is then a no brainer to keep investing the points into Improved Mind Blast so that you can blast your opponents away faster and stop relying on non-shadow wow gold moves. The main focus here is to get to Shadowform as fast as possible. Once you reach level 16, it is wise to get Shadow Weaving. Shadow Weaving makes your more powerful as your attack mobs. As you grind your way towards 20, I recommend you go back and fill in your points myshmgxna in Darkness as well because of the increased dependency on Shadow affiliated moves.Level 30-40 Vampiric Embrace and Improved Vampiric Embrace. Heal yourself
    through rolex DPS and regenerate mana through DPS, almost a grinding dream. Now you have a choice between Focused Mind and Shadow Focus. If you’re having trouble hitting mobs, put your next points in the latter, otherwise the saved mana could help out in the long run. The next three points should be placed into Improved Devouring Plague for that extra wedding dresses periodic boost in health production while taking on a lot of mobs. Vampiric Embrace will stack with this attack.zdm.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I have over 30 junk-emails.

doesn't care.