Page 15 of 67 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Thumbs up Need some pro advice please =]

Great hack guys, very enjoyable to use =3 *thumbs up*

Just one thing i'd like to ask: My knowledge of how these hacks work is minimal at best, however i think of myself as fairly intelligent :P

So i just want to know if you could let me know of a few simple, easy to comprehend steps i can take to make this hack even more secure.

Like just a few simple things i can modify or w/e.

Any reply will be appreciated [=

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by xeno500 View Post
    Great hack guys, very enjoyable to use =3 *thumbs up*

Just one thing i'd like to ask: My knowledge of how these hacks work is minimal at best, however i think of myself as fairly intelligent :P

So i just want to know if you could let me know of a few simple, easy to comprehend steps i can take to make this hack even more secure.

Like just a few simple things i can modify or w/e.

Any reply will be appreciated [=
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/227-call-d...sp-v4-2-a.html

Hee, hmm look at the link above you will find a good tutorial . It's not hard to do it but very usefull.

GL

3. The Following User Says Thank You to FAB3R For This Useful Post:

xeno500 (06-01-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by FAB3R View Post
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/227-call-d...sp-v4-2-a.html

Hee, hmm look at the link above you will find a good tutorial . It's not hard to do it but very usefull.

GL

Just wat i was looking for! =3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quoting NiPiN : "- Randomize the values read from memory by readgame() (just multiply their values with a random determined at startup and only convert them back when needed)."

Can some1 please explain how to do this in layman terms? ^_^

Keepin in mind that my programming knowledge is near 0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quoting NiPiN : "- Randomize the values read from memory by readgame() (just multiply their values with a random determined at startup and only convert them back when needed)."

Can some1 please explain how to do this in layman terms? ^_^

Keepin in mind that my programming knowledge is near 0
    That is nothing a person using this needs to know. He was saying that if you rewrite the internal functions of the program to better obscure what it is doing, then any program that is trying to figure out what calculations and also what process it is trying to read from (MW2), will have a harder time trying to do so.
    Effectively making it harder to detect.
    To sum up all of what has been said on this topic, let me tell you the facts.
    If someone makes something for example a game (MW2) then someone will come along and find a way to "hack" it, break it, whatever. Then comes along another person to prevent that hacking, breaking. This will continue back and forth, as there is no end to who can hack and defend in programming, because there is no technology that is unhackable. Someone will always find a way. The point is, with the techniques that this cheat uses, VAC2 is not able to detect it, thus being a step ahead, however if an update comes out, and this cheat becomes detectable because Valve figures out how to detect it, then someone will step up and figure out a way to make the cheat undetectable again, if that someone does so desire. So remember, if you are going to cheat, then be smart. If a new update comes out, read the forums, check and see if your cheat is detected, maybe stop using it for a couple of days, that 1% you hear about that describes this cheat, that's not using sense enough to make a good decision. The moral if the cheat says 99% undetected, take this meaning. (It is not detectable right now, unless YOU, do something stupid.)
    Hope that clears up something for you guys. I'm sure I'll have to paste this 25 more times, since someone else is bound to ask again.
    Last edited by dheir; 06-01-2010 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Typo's

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dheir For This Useful Post:

Archangel (06-01-2010),NiPiN³ (06-02-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    this hack rocks! omg! im just so happy
    all the people get irritated :P

Thanks
    great cheat only slight concern but not that i am complaing the aimbot when using assualt rifle will not look onto the right person when you want it to but the sniper function is s thing of beauty. thank you anyway

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by dheir View Post
    That is nothing a person using this needs to know. He was saying that if you rewrite the internal functions of the program to better obscure what it is doing, then any program that is trying to figure out what calculations and also what process it is trying to read from (MW2), will have a harder time trying to do so.
    Effectively making it harder to detect.
    To sum up all of what has been said on this topic, let me tell you the facts.
    If someone makes something for example a game (MW2) then someone will come along and find a way to "hack" it, break it, whatever. Then comes along another person to prevent that hacking, breaking. This will continue back and forth, as there is no end to who can hack and defend in programming, because there is no technology that is unhackable. Someone will always find a way. The point is, with the techniques that this cheat uses, VAC2 is not able to detect it, thus being a step ahead, however if an update comes out, and this cheat becomes detectable because Valve figures out how to detect it, then someone will step up and figure out a way to make the cheat undetectable again, if that someone does so desire. So remember, if you are going to cheat, then be smart. If a new update comes out, read the forums, check and see if your cheat is detected, maybe stop using it for a couple of days, that 1% you hear about that describes this cheat, that's not using sense enough to make a good decision. The moral if the cheat says 99% undetected, take this meaning. (It is not detectable right now, unless YOU, do something stupid.)
    Hope that clears up something for you guys. I'm sure I'll have to paste this 25 more times, since someone else is bound to ask again.
    Ye im sure ur gonna have to paste this up a few more times :P thnx for clarifying that for me

Thanks
    Brings back memories of the time CSHP for UT was released every 4 days...

Dheir your right. Everything I mentioned, except for the caution while using, is for those who want to compile/modify their own version of this program.

Which brings me to a question: "Where on these forums should discussions, about improvements of a certain program, be placed? In the thread of the specific release? In a new thread marked with [Develop] in the same sub-forum? In one of the programming forums, if so, which one?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by NiPiN³ View Post
    Brings back memories of the time CSHP for UT was released every 4 days...

Dheir your right. Everything I mentioned, except for the caution while using, is for those who want to compile/modify their own version of this program.

Which brings me to a question: "Where on these forums should discussions, about improvements of a certain program, be placed? In the thread of the specific release? In a new thread marked with [Develop] in the same sub-forum? In one of the programming forums, if so, which one?
    Hmm this would be very usefull yes...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Guys, could someone please tell me how to go about binding the auto-aim function to something like "T" instead of the Right Mouse Button ?

Also i remember reading somewhere about how u can decrease the size of the area the aimbotter searches in to find its target, cant find that post again for some reason and ive searched eveeeerywhere.

So these 2 things, any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks
    you gotta compile your own version of the main code.

Thanks
    Guys, could someone please tell me how to go about binding the auto-aim function to something like "T" instead of the Right Mouse Button ?

Also i remember reading somewhere about how u can decrease the size of the area the aimbotter searches in to find its target, cant find that post again for some reason and ive searched eveeeerywhere.

So these 2 things, any help will be greatly appreciated
    I can't find the post, but a quick scan through the code turned up this
    Code:
    if (cur_angle_dist < 200*200) {
    And here I found Dheir's post about it:
    Quote Originally Posted by dheir View Post
    If you can compile your own source, then change these lines:
    Search in the source for this line
    Code:
    if (cur_angle_dist <
    change the number, it's either
    Code:
    250*250 or 200*200
    to
    Code:
    30*30
    that's what I use and it keeps the crosshairs from going crazy. Basically it makes the box that it search's for enemies smaller, so that your screen isn't bouncing all over the place. Hope that helps.
    Last edited by NiPiN³; 06-02-2010 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Found orginal info.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by dostogg View Post
    you gotta compile your own version of the main code.
    Is it me or is the aimbot sometimes aiming to high... I missed alot people the last few games ;p

Thanks
    It is because it is set for snipers and therfore up to the head :P

Page 15 of 67 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast