Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chastain95 View Post
    Does it need to be ran in windowed mode, it always lags for me in windowed
    Yes it does..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    so this doesnt ban? cuz if i get my friend banned, hes gonna kick my ass xD, i wouldnt want that

Quote Originally Posted by NiPiN³ View Post
    While it's true that Valve doesn't have a pro-active attitude in handling those reports, doesn't mean that they will look into ways to detect cheat-programs.

It is a misconception to think that an external hack, like this one, is undetectable. With the same techniques as used by this and all other external memory-parsers it is possible and fairly easy to detect it.

These programs are detectable when they are:
    - Copying the values of players positions from memory into their own memory.
    - Storing the PID in memory.
    - Searching for a certain window name, in this case "Modern Warfare 2".

So if you want to be 100% certain that you don't get banned, don't use these kind of programs. If you do want to use them though, do it on the private servers (alteriw.net).
    everything has a risk

edit: my bad didnt read -.-

thanks and ill be trying this out xD
    Last edited by SomeDude123; 06-01-2010 at 02:40 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Perturabo View Post
    We can say it again and again, but people simply won't listen and won't read the thread.

The way you play DOESN'T MATTER. What other people say DOESN'T MATTER. Getting reported DOESN'T MATTER.

Valve ignores all reports and bans by VAC only. The only way you can get banned is if VAC catches some program modifying the memory or game exe/dll etc. Since this is external and does none of that, it's almost guaranteed safety.

Just do what I do: When someone starts bitching, use the ESP to single them out and kill them (and only them) over and over through walls and as blatantly as you wish, but turn the bot off and play normally for everyone else. Hilarity ensues.
    While it's true that Valve doesn't have a pro-active attitude in handling those reports, doesn't mean that they will look into ways to detect cheat-programs.

It is a misconception to think that an external hack, like this one, is undetectable. With the same techniques as used by this and all other external memory-parsers it is possible and fairly easy to detect it.

So if you want to be 100% certain that you don't get banned, don't use these kind of programs. If you do want to use them though, do it on the private servers (alteriw.net).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

nice story bro, my account is still in good standing, using this since februari.
    I havent got anyone complaining that they got banned from this.
    dont spam my topic with this nonsens

Thanks
    is there any way to modify the searching range so it just aims when the target is like..really close to your crosshair? i cant find it in the source

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by war3zdude92 View Post

nice story bro, my account is still in good standing, using this since februari.
    I havent got anyone complaining that they got banned from this.
    dont spam my topic with this nonsens
    I'm not trying to sell blue pills, nor am I saying that it is detected at this moment. I'm only stating that it is a false assumption that programs that read memory values from another proces are undetectable or very hard to detect for that matter.

The fact that it hasn't been detected, doesn't mean it will not in future; "Resultaten behaald in het verleden, zijn geen garantie voor de toekomst".

You seem to think I don't have a clue what I'm talking about, so let me not only give you examples of how it could be detected, but also some hints to make detection a lot harder.

Examples:
    - Always compile your own version: Hex-editing only prevents full crc-detection.
    - Do not put your projects in a sane path not something like: "c:\Users\Michiel\Desktop\Lines\External BoxESP V4.3(1.0.195 compitable)\", it will show up in the compiled code.
    - Rename the project (everywhere!), the orginal name will show up in the compiled code.
    - Replace function and variable names before compiling, they will show up in the compiled code.
    - Change the app and mutex names before compiling, they will show up in the compiled code and memory.
    - Remove/change/obfuscate all text strings used in code: "External BoxESP is already running!" is a big warning flag about what a program is doing.
    - Keep and check crc on files involved in VAC and MW2 to detect updates, before forking the real program.
    - Find the PID by looking for something in memory, rather than asking for it by the window name (loop over all PIDs untill found).
    - Or find the PID by looping over all PIDs and comparing the all window names to a hash("window name we want")
    - Randomize the values read from memory by readgame() (just multiply their values with a random determined at startup and only convert them back when needed).

P.S. as far as I know my brother has no programming-skills what so ever, and you seem skilled, so I do not think you are my brother (and he is called "Steve")...
    Last edited by NiPiN³; 06-01-2010 at 06:27 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NiPiN³ For This Useful Post:

NOOB (06-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I'm not trying to sell blue pills, nor am I saying that it is detected at this moment. I'm only stating that it is a false assumption that programs that read memory values from another proces are undetectable or very hard to detect for that matter.

The fact that it hasn't been detected, doesn't mean it will not in future; "Resultaten behaald in het verleden, zijn geen garantie voor de toekomst".

You seem to think I don't have a clue what I'm talking about, so let me not only give you examples of how it could be detected, but also some hints to make detection a lot harder.

Examples:
    - Always compile your own version: Hex-editing only prevents full crc-detection.
    - Do not put your projects in a sane path not something like: "c:\Users\Michiel\Desktop\Lines\External BoxESP V4.3(1.0.195 compitable)\", it will show up in the compiled code.
    - Rename the project (everywhere!), the orginal name will show up in the compiled code.
    - Replace function and variable names before compiling, they will show up in the compiled code.
    - Change the app and mutex names before compiling, they will show up in the compiled code and memory.
    - Remove/change/obfuscate all text strings used in code: "External BoxESP is already running!" is a big warning flag about what a program is doing.
    - Keep and check crc on files involved in VAC and MW2 to detect updates, before forking the real program.
    - Find the PID by looking for something in memory, rather than asking for it by the window name (loop over all PIDs untill found).
    - Or find the PID by looping over all PIDs and comparing the all window names to a hash("window name we want")
    - Randomize the values read from memory by readgame() (just multiply their values with a random determined at startup and only convert them back when needed).

P.S. as far as I know my brother has no programming-skills what so ever, and you seem skilled, so I do not think you are my brother (and he is called "Steve")...
    what is that ps about? but anyways, yes, these things will make the esp even more safer,
    but at this moment, mw2 is to stupid to detected this
    and i have a strange feeling they will not update the game anymore untill the next mappack for pc comes out
    (which will be for another 2 months i guess).
    And VAC has been updated not so long ago,
    so dont expect an update on that either.
    but claiming that this hack is detected as now, is bullshit.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Archangel For This Useful Post:

NOOB (06-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Rant to show people how smart he is.
    That's why I said "ALMOST guaranteed safety".

We already know nothing is 100% safe; your argument is pointless.

Have a nice day!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perturabo For This Useful Post:

NOOB (06-21-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by war3zdude92 View Post

what is that ps about? but anyways, yes, these things will make the esp even more safer,
    but at this moment, mw2 is to stupid to detected this
    and i have a strange feeling they will not update the game anymore untill the next mappack for pc comes out
    (which will be for another 2 months i guess).
    And VAC has been updated not so long ago,
    so dont expect an update on that either.
    but claiming that this hack is detected as now, is bullshit.
    I never stated that it was detected or not by Steam or IW. I only said that memory reading programs like these aren't as hard to detect, as some state so firmly on these forums.

Always be cautious about hacks/cheats when using them on your (paid) accounts and remember "The writer is not responsible if you get caught using them".

And remember, no crying when you get caught, with your hand in the cookie jar...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to NiPiN³ For This Useful Post:

NOOB (06-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    The autostab doesn't work properly.. the one from the earlier version was alot more effective. Just an oppinion

How can i make a hack from your source ? Just the autoknife?
    [IMG]https://i536.photobucke*****m/albums/ff321/airways92/mybanners.gif[/IMG]

EMPTY SPACE??
    YAY ! LVL 10!

CLICK MEE!!

Monkey! Please!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to airways92 For This Useful Post:

NOOB (06-21-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Perturabo View Post
    That's why I said "ALMOST guaranteed safety".

We already know nothing is 100% safe; your argument is pointless.

Have a nice day!
    I'll only quote on that: "Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise."

17. The Following User Says Thank You to NiPiN³ For This Useful Post:

NOOB (06-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    i forgot to mention i have alterIW version if that is the problem.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to BananaBoy223 For This Useful Post:

NOOB (06-21-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by airways92 View Post
    The autostab doesn't work properly.. the one from the earlier version was alot more effective. Just an oppinion

How can i make a hack from your source ? Just the autoknife?
    You could try to set the aim_speed back to its orginal values:
    main.cpp:1309: float aim_speed = 7;
    main.cpp:1312: float aim_speed = 4;

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoy223 View Post
    i forgot to mention i have alterIW version if that is the problem.
    In that case, the line numbers in the earlier message could be incorrect....

This is the orginal code:
    Code:
    // aiming is accelerated in time to better target moving players, otherwise you're
    // always aiming behind the player
    // dividing by 7 gives a rather natural while quick aiming

// see if we need to have quicker aim
    float	aim_speed = 7;

if (gTicks - player_locked_ticks > 15)
    	aim_speed = 4;		// more aggressive
    if (gTicks - player_locked_ticks > 30)
    	aim_speed = 2;		// really locked on player
    Edit: 1310 and 1313 are the line numbers you are looking for...
    Last edited by NiPiN³; 06-01-2010 at 08:23 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to NiPiN³ For This Useful Post:

NOOB (06-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    nipin, please edit your post next time

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Archangel For This Useful Post:

NOOB (06-21-2011)

Thanks
    Will do next time...

Which is now!

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NiPiN³ For This Useful Post:

Archangel (06-01-2010),GerritAU (06-01-2010),NOOB (06-21-2011)

Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast