Thanks

I Need Help guys

k so im used to grabin public hacks, i dont leeche and i have not the slightest clue as to how to make hacks, although i would like to i dont have a clue as to what tools i need to use, if i knew what tools to use and where i could download them id probably give it a wing i like to tinker with stuff like every other guy around and i have plenty of time to spend on the laptop... i run a windows vista home basic......... a month ago or so i started checkin out the modding section just lookin around read a few tutorials but i just dont understand it i need someone to lay it out flat____________ for me like-----------this is what u need------this is where u get it--------... i want to be able to make my own chams or change the colors of my guns etc. things like that and ive come to realize that, well on this site ppl usually either ignore u b\c ur new , they tell u figure it out, or they flat out say go read the tutorials well as i said.... i dont get em put it in english 4 me.....{u need photoshop whatever, u need this extractor etc. this injector.... just give me the basis ill work my as s off till i find a way to do it, but EVERYONE needs a helping hand a push to the next generation of coders or modders i mean if it wasnt for others we wouldnt have pub. hacks posted etc. can anyone help me with a push, a nudge, a sign in the right direction anything is helpful guys, and i promise if i ever end up making something good ill share it with the mpgh users this is my site and always will be my site. i need help guys im tired of running circles around myself i just wanna get to the action i hate waiting for others and frankly i feel like a mooch here because i dont contribute it almost feels wrong using someone elses work when i know i have the potential to do it my self. and i will give thanx to anyone willing to give helping me a shot... i want to mod man this is the right section the chams thing is a bonus if someone can help me on that
    Last edited by ryan6918; 05-25-2010 at 09:12 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    You need to post in the right section...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan6918 View Post
    k so im used to grabin public hacks, i dont leeche and i have not the slightest clue as to how to make hacks, although i would like to i dont have a clue as to what tools i need to use, if i knew what tools to use and where i could download them id probably give it a wing i like to tinker with stuff like every other guy around and i have plenty of time to spend on the laptop... i run a windows vista home basic......... a month ago or so i started checkin out the modding section just lookin around read a few tutorials but i just dont understand it i need someone to lay it out flat____________ for me like-----------this is what u need------this is where u get it--------... i want to be able to make my own chams or change the colors of my guns etc. things like that and ive come to realize that, well on this site ppl usually either ignore u b\c ur new , they tell u figure it out, or they flat out say go read the tutorials well as i said.... i dont get em put it in english 4 me.....{u need photoshop whatever, u need this extractor etc. this injector.... just give me the basis ill work my as s off till i find a way to do it, but EVERYONE needs a helping hand a push to the next generation of coders or modders i mean if it wasnt for others we wouldnt have pub. hacks posted etc. can anyone help me with a push, a nudge, a sign in the right direction anything is helpful guys, and i promise if i ever end up making something good ill share it with the mpgh users this is my site and always will be my site. i need help guys im tired of running circles around myself i just wanna get to the action i hate waiting for others and frankly i feel like a mooch here because i dont contribute it almost feels wrong using someone elses work when i know i have the potential to do it my self
    >.> Too long dont want to read T.T

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    rong sections lol. i just quit reading like 1/3 because it was too long and not interesting for me. post in right section!

[NTG]
    ....The Warrior of MPGH....
    [Private Message|Vistor Message]

Thanks
    ok here it is simply i dont know where to start other than asking for help.... i want to mod i know this is the modding section.... i dont know where to get the tools i need though, as in all of them, the whole i want to make my own chams, thats just what i want as well, id rather start with modding though, and i dont understand the tutorials just tell me extract this folder with this, crop/whatever just the simple basis, im more worried about finding all the tools though, im srry it was too long i just felt i needed to explain so i dont get flamed im tired of being called newb, well i am 1 i just need a push i dont need everyone telling me what i already know.... again srry it was long but if u can help its greatly appreciated

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Modding tools / learning:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...-4-2010-a.html
    Other tutorial: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/211-combat...smod-guns.html
    Have fun...
    Look b4 you post, and post in the right section next time.
    CLICK THE THANKS BUTTON PLZ

IM NOT DEAD! i'll only release mods once in a while!
    I IZ CURRENTLY LEARNING C++ AND D3D!
    C++ | 2%
    D3d | 1%

Add me xfire: mudk1pzz
    CLICK THANKS IF I HELPED!!
    -Modding-

Making mods /answering PM's
    My mods (do not leech)
    Silver mod Pack ^^
    MPGH login screen V2.0
    HUGE MOD PACK!!!

Need Help? Feel free to PM me or Add me on msn!
    mu.dk1pz@hotmail.com! I'm online from 3:00pm to 12:00am (during the week) And from 1:00pm to 6:00pm (during the weekends)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    lol ryan instead of learning how to make hacks.. type up a book! lol jkjk well use the search button first of all! and go to ca hacks and i believe the is hack tut tab or something about a tut. that should help you =)

[NTG]
    ....The Warrior of MPGH....
    [Private Message|Vistor Message]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by NgoTheGreat View Post
    lol ryan instead of learning how to make hacks.. type up a book! lol jkjk well use the search button first of all! and go to ca hacks and i believe the is hack tut tab or something about a tut. that should help you =)
    He said he wants to learn to mod although if he wants to learn to hack well then learn C++ language...

C++ | 2%
    D3d | 1%

-Modding-

My mods (do not leech)
    Silver mod Pack ^^
    MPGH login screen V2.0
    HUGE MOD PACK!!!

mu.dk1pz@hotmail.com! I'm online from 3:00pm to 12:00am (during the week) And from 1:00pm to 6:00pm (during the weekends)

Thanks
    thank u guys i gave thx to mud and ill also give thx to ngothegreat, thank u for helping out, i didnt understand the tutorials but with 1 of the links by mudk1pz there was a video tutorial that did help me out it showed me what i needed to know u guys helped out alot thank u

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    D: go to one of my posts above and click the thanks button D: not just say it press the button D:

C++ | 2%
    D3d | 1%

-Modding-

My mods (do not leech)
    Silver mod Pack ^^
    MPGH login screen V2.0
    HUGE MOD PACK!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...resources.html

use it.

/moved to mod discussion

1 day redirect
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    o and i did go to one of ur pages and do it mud i mean how could i miss it with ur big white glove pointing at it

Thanks
    and grim, what does 1 day redirect mean, the link was extemely helpful though, im happy u made it as a minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Problem solved, /close please?