Thread: Hack help

Thanks

Hack help

I'm interested In creating a hacks, simple as no recoil, a super jump, glitch key or even a wall hack.. I have the basic knowledge needed for coding In many languages but I never learned to code a hack and No one was ever willing to help me. As well they say look it up but I never found a true tutorial on how to code a hack for a game I had and wanted it for example, Combat arms or Doom3?

I look at snippets of codes from other sources, I partially understand it So I know I would learn it fast but I can read there's and they say what It does But I'm not exactly able to code my own from scratch In c++.. If anyone could teach me how to make a simple hack or source, compile it correctly and Run or inject it into the following games I listed above I would be enormously great full and recommend this as the greatest hacking site on the net to as many people as possible, Thank you I hope I can get a response soon enough

In a nutshell Version for ppl who don't understand what im getting at:

-I have the basic knowledge of coding in c++, php, vb and so on, I understand snippets when they say what it's for I get how they made it so I learn quickly, I never learned though how to code a hack my self and NO ONE was ever willing to help me so i would be great full if someone could teach me how to make a simple hack and advance for combat arms or Doom3.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    There's a sticky in this section called C++ TUTORIAL LIST, maybe you should check it out. I also have a tutorial on hooking Direct3D functions, used for wallhack and such hacks, also found in the tutorial list.

Thanks
    Maybe you can link me for yours and I'll check out the c++ one I hope this helps if not I'll come back here and say what not but if it did I will recommend to all!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    umm. Frost92, just pointing this out, No recoil is not a simple Feature...

Thanks
    lol ok.. well now I know that? i seen some dude right a snipet of no recoil tho and it was liek not even 4 lines

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I think if you go extend your basic knowledge of C++.
    and practice on some none hacking related C++, the step to hacking becomes much smaller.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c/956...ials-list.html

This is the list. The one I mentioned is the last in intermediary.

Like lalak said, extend your knowledge, especially for stuff like wall hack and writing text to screen like you see on a lot of hacks now, you're going to need to know the basics of Direct3D ( non-hacking ).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    There's different methods for no recoil(as well as all other hacks), some games might use floats that you can just freeze on 0 for low to no recoil.
    Other's may do recoil calculations serverside(thus freezing clientside won't effect it).

The only thing you REALLY need to know in order to be a succesfull gamehacker is reverse engineering.

A quick example as of different methods(no recoil in this case)
    In Modern Warfare 2(v1.3.37 aka alteriw version) the FireWeapon can be found by searching for CG_FireWeapon. The call made by fireweapon for recoil is located at 0x004730E7.
    Now you could NOP out that call and have no recoil(and spread when using the iron sights).
    But you could also follow the call and by debugging(and your knowledge of assembly) figure out what they do where, e.g. it retrieves the current weapon's base recoil, does some stuff based on a random seed generated by this function here and multiplies them and thats the new recoil).
    Now you could calculate the recoil yourself and counter it by forcing the weapon to aim downwards.

The second option would obviously be alot more work, but may be better in the end because the easy way is most likely going to be detected alot earlier and the harder method may give you no spread without the need to aim down the sights(which is a big plus when it comes to aimbotting).

If you have any questions, fear not to ask(PM/VM/create a new topic).

- Hell_Demon
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hell_Demon For This Useful Post:

21sean21 (06-03-2010),why06 (05-30-2010)

Thanks
    @helldemon

0x004730E7, what did you use to find the address 0x004730E7 ??

Thanks
    btw looking at tuts and w/e dosen't really help me like when i read these codes and people explain it oh this is to store that this is to clean up this is so theres no errors this is to hook the thing to this thing i look and say wtf right, so all I need is lets say a june 2nds or june 3rds source code, told how to compile it and I can figure it out because I'm just good like that

maybe if someone could add my msn:shellface@live.com

And answer some of my questions things may be 10x clearer to me and my questions r very simple but people Never like to answer because they think there to l33t for me lol..
    Last edited by frost92; 06-03-2010 at 03:45 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by frost92 View Post
    btw looking at tuts and w/e dosen't really help me like when i read these codes and people explain it oh this is to store that this is to clean up this is so theres no errors this is to hook the thing to this thing i look and say wtf right, so all I need is lets say a june 2nds or june 3rds source code, told how to compile it and I can figure it out because I'm just good like that

maybe if someone could add my msn:shellface@live.com

And answer some of my questions things may be 10x clearer to me and my questions r very simple but people Never like to answer because they think there to l33t for me lol..
    So basically you just want someone to do it for you.....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Obama For This Useful Post:

Hell_Demon (06-03-2010)