Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Angry Do i have it bad?

Im a 17 year old dude, Im gettin Sick a tired of my Parnets Fucking shit (By Parnets i mean my mom and Her Fucking boyfriend). Ive been waiting like 4 months to get a phone, And yes i know im 17 and You proably Wonder Why the hell Dont you have a job. Well where i live Its hard to get a job at my age, (Next year ill have one) And my Dad, I have no clue where he is.I have a Sister like Whos like 14 And she Gets every Fucking thing she wants. My Mom Lets her Fucking smoke?! I wasnt even Able to talk about Cigs or anything like that when i was 14.
    Im in a band Called Majestic are his Deeds (P.S. We are changin the Band name Also). We just started a month ago and im lead vocalist, Its a Christian Deathcore band (Im not That Christian But i go to church).
    The Only thing that keeps me Staying here is the band and My Gf Chloe.
    But on the other hand its Horrible.
    I come Home I get Screamed at for no good reason. So i scream back, (Im gona be one of thouse kids that leave and Dont make contact for like 30 years).
    The only good thing My mom does Is keep internet(And i Bought my own Computer From working in the summer last year), Give me food, and a place to live, Besdies that i can see me getting kicked out next year.
    My Birthday is in august, Right before i start school And all i ask her is for a cheap phone To get ahold of my gf With out anyone Being a bitch for being on the phone too long.

Theres alot more, But do i have it bad? Thats all i ask.
    Comment back
    Laterz! :]
    Last edited by kodyjamesbolka; 05-31-2010 at 04:45 PM.

"And Shepherds we shall be

For thee, my Lord, for thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee

And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Sancti."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    If I wanted to be an ass I could compare your situation to that of the troubles of a central african child whose father was hacked with a machete and mother raped then cut off her breasts and shot her in the head, Then the kid had to be dragged into being a soldier but gets beaten every day to be tuff. But that comparison isn't fair lol stupid africans. Your just dealing with simple life issues thats common in todays world, and you can make it through them. Deathcore...not my thing, and christian band?...like i said, not gonna be an ass. But its good to have a girl with ya, keeps ya hopeful, but don't let your relationship with her consume your connections with family, family is important. Your mother is probably just have issues herself with love and such, and of course shes going to spoil your sister, easier to connect with and she probably sees your dad in you. As for a job, trust me, theres always a job somewhere, just gotta be able to do dirt work, it will give you better character lol I did it ever since I was 13 but now my main job is for radio, but I also do music production, dj work, and I have a rock band myself thats more just rock focus, good music lol Just start saving money, go to school, try and be the bigger person and not raise conflict, you will be able to get away from it soon enough.

But the asshole side of on the other hand would just say, fuckhead stop bitching theres plenty people going through worse things like me. Stop being a whiny bitch, loosin up your tight jeans and grow some balls and loose the ****** haircut and piercings. Job? bitch I've done construction, mechanic work, and moved shit. Christian Deathcore? stop screamin like a bitch and listen to some good music where you don't sound like a douchebag. Man up, get a job, don't get sprung, and live it up! Drugs and Alcohol! Drugs and Alcohol!....anyway, just had to get that out also

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    You'll get through it bro.
    One more year.
    Just don't become a loser.
    Show every one by working your ass off, and make it in the world. No more problems.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan For This Useful Post:

kodyjamesbolka (05-30-2010)

Thanks
    Christian Deathcore.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    You'll get through it bro.
    One more year.
    Just don't become a loser.
    Show every one by working your ass off, and make it in the world. No more problems.
    Thanks for that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    Christian Deathcore.....
    Its not as bad as it sounds, I compare it to August burns red music. Heres a vid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRunner View Post
    If I wanted to be an ass I could compare your situation to that of the troubles of a central african child whose father was hacked with a machete and mother raped then cut off her breasts and shot her in the head, Then the kid had to be dragged into being a soldier but gets beaten every day to be tuff. But that comparison isn't fair lol stupid africans. Your just dealing with simple life issues thats common in todays world, and you can make it through them. Deathcore...not my thing, and christian band?...like i said, not gonna be an ass. But its good to have a girl with ya, keeps ya hopeful, but don't let your relationship with her consume your connections with family, family is important. Your mother is probably just have issues herself with love and such, and of course shes going to spoil your sister, easier to connect with and she probably sees your dad in you. As for a job, trust me, theres always a job somewhere, just gotta be able to do dirt work, it will give you better character lol I did it ever since I was 13 but now my main job is for radio, but I also do music production, dj work, and I have a rock band myself thats more just rock focus, good music lol Just start saving money, go to school, try and be the bigger person and not raise conflict, you will be able to get away from it soon enough.

But the asshole side of on the other hand would just say, fuckhead stop bitching theres plenty people going through worse things like me. Stop being a whiny bitch, loosin up your tight jeans and grow some balls and loose the ****** haircut and piercings. Job? bitch I've done construction, mechanic work, and moved shit. Christian Deathcore? stop screamin like a bitch and listen to some good music where you don't sound like a douchebag. Man up, get a job, don't get sprung, and live it up! Drugs and Alcohol! Drugs and Alcohol!....anyway, just had to get that out also
    Oh i understand, See i Grew up With Full of hate in my house. And i threw myself to god Because My life Use to be Worse, Drugs Alcohol all of that. No one in my family Besdies me, And my girl and My best friends are Christian And we all have been through Alot of shit.
    And ive been Hearing Deathcore, Metal shit Sence i was like 4 Years old.
    And our music makes sence Not the Shitty Deathcore That have Lyrics that are True Fucking dumb. Like the band Bring me the horizon. I do Construction and shit in the summer tho i wont Do it for couple weeks.
    But thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I have plenty of respect for metal more so they still place e***asis on talent with an instrument, I guess its more screaming vocals I dislike. RIP Dimebag, RIP Paul Gray, RIP The Rev. But to much mainstream rock sucks, horrible compared to the old school shit. Just killing the music. I won't place judgement on you for your musical taste, its just what your into, and plus I have a best friend thats into metal (He won't shut up about it, probably why I can't get into it lol). But the majority of families are "dysfunctional', so then dysfunctional is normal compared to normal families, so what your problems are natural. If you get that lol. Just have passion for what you do in life, and know those who you can keep close to you, and you will be better. Whenever a bad situation comes up just picture a starving ethopian and you'll be like "Well....could be worse." lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    [IMG]https://lh4.ggph*****m/_-aCmMp6G0AQ/S4-phW7LRvI/AAAAAAAAALc/3cpKkpjIgUM/s400/display.php.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Yea, I like Some old school stuff, Like Only Rap i will ever like is old school Not the kind with Non Stop Cuss words. But yea I like Some good metal also Like Lamb of god? Or metallica. But thats much about it. And i Hear you on that, People all over the world Are going Through more Tough times and somone Out there Is going through the same thing i proably am. I hear you on that one.

Edit: Also Slipknot Is very good, I like them. My band might do a cover on one of thier songs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Lamb of God does kick ass. And metallica along with Pantera lead the way for todays metal. And what slipknot song you gonna cover?

EDIT: And I listen to all kinds of rap myself. People say Hip Hop is dead, but you really just gotta look into it. Theres plenty of good rap out there still. I could give you some suggestions if you'd like. And cussing is just cussing, words used to express someones feelings thats all, I understand the right times for it but don't judge music on cussing, judge it based on its content and talent in its genre.
    Last edited by ShadowRunner; 05-30-2010 at 11:20 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    The Song we are all Use to is Dead Memories or Psychosocial We truely Arent sure yet. But yea Cussing ugh im a Christian, I mean i have a potty mouth at times. And i just realized When i Saw What a wrote I said the f Word alottt(I was so mad when i wrote it But i prayed and went on) lol.! But yea. I just dont like the f word. Or anything that bad.
    And Yea that would be cool Just recomend Some Easy Hip hop Not no like Crazy Racist, killing,Gang banger stuff. :] If you know what i mean.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    CunningLynguists
    Del the Funky homosapien
    Louis Logic
    XV
    Aesop Rock
    Army of the Pharaohs (And the individual members)
    Zion I
    Wu-Tang
    Tech N9ne (One of my main favorite rappers)
    Common
    Andre 3000
    Devin the Dude
    Z-ro
    Kottonmouth Kings
    B.O.B. (don't like his hit song though)
    Canibus
    MF Doom
    Kid Cudi
    Wiz Khalifa

its a random ass list, I tried to focus more on underground artists, others just came to mind. Dependin on what ya listen too they could have killing or cussing on there songs, but its good stuff regardless, just change up the songs. Also, I smoke pot so some of the artists e***asis it also lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    ahh I Heard of Kotton mouth Kings Along time ago. They are some potheads. Haha, Im ok with weed (Gods Natural herb) But i dont smoke Just to be on the safe side. Good list ill check some of them out. :]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Cool. Just post me what ya think, but if the thread gets too old just message me. If ya smoke listen to some Bob Marley or his kids music, and Sublime

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast