Thread: Pick one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Pick one.

Ancestors, history, religion.

I don't care.

Stop fucking killing people for this bullshit land disputes you fucking morons.
    ------------------------------------------------

Islamic government is absolutely fail.
    ------------------------------------------

Islamic people, as a whole, are idiotic to satire and comedy. Get a fucking sense of humor.
    -------------------------------

The illuminati don't exist.
    --------------------------------------------

Terrorist are just plain stupid. They have the most ineffective ways of getting to there goal.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I'd pick the last one, it is more reasonable to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well you see, terrorist are trying too hard. If they really wanted to make use of their blind followers, they would just send them into time square, or other heavily populated areas, and blow them up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Well you see, terrorist are trying too hard. If they really wanted to make use of their blind followers, they would just send them into time square, or other heavily populated areas, and blow them up.
    You clearly are a bias man.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaC View Post
    You clearly are a bias man.
    Learn definitions. kthnxbai.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Learn definitions. kthnxbai.
    You obviously hate islam and make shit up about it because you are christian.

Kthxbai.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaC View Post
    You obviously hate islam and make shit up about it because you are christian.

Kthxbai.
    Your banned, wo that was quick.

Anyway, i don't hate Islam, i think its stupid, but I don't hate it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Ancestors, history, religion.

I don't care.

Stop fucking killing people for this bullshit land disputes you fucking morons.
    ------------------------------------------------

Islamic government is absolutely fail.
    ------------------------------------------

Islamic people, as a whole, are idiotic to satire and comedy. Get a fucking sense of humor.
    -------------------------------

The illuminati don't exist.
    --------------------------------------------

Terrorist are just plain stupid. They have the most ineffective ways of getting to there goal.
    In all countries, people have fought for lands.

How do they fail? Considering, that Saudi Arabia makes billions per day, have an advance army, and the closest allies of many countries who does not agree with the Taliban and others extremist groups?

Islamic people, as a whole, are idiotic to satire and comedy. Get a fucking sense of humor? What does that mean? Now, I figured you're an Atheist or something, which is cool, whatever you believed in is fine with me-we are part of the same world. But attacking an entire religious group isn't cool, I know you're expressing your opinion, but some of the Islamic people I met are very nice people.

The illuminati don't exist. -Don't know the subject, might look into it later.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post

How do they fail? Considering, that Saudi Arabia makes billions per day, have an advance army, and the closest allies of many countries who does not agree with the Taliban and others extremist groups?

Islamic people, as a whole, are idiotic to satire and comedy. Get a fucking sense of humor? What does that mean? Now, I figured you're an Atheist or something, which is cool, whatever you believed in is fine with me-we are part of the same world. But attacking an entire religious group isn't cool, I know you're expressing your opinion, but some of the Islamic people I met are very nice people.

All islam people flip as soon as you make a drawing of Muhammed. Don't think that's worth it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Superpunt View Post
    All islam people flip as soon as you make a drawing of Muhammed. Don't think that's worth it.

YouTube - Fitna part 1/4 English Geert Wilders!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eIgM...has_verified=1
    So? A LOT people flip out when the John Lennon said that he is better then God.

Still does not justified. :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    People have every right to be pissed off, what they don't have is the right to kill or threaten to kill because of their offense.

BTW, welcome back mouzie.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    u still dont get it guys , nobody threatened the artists but the extremist are u blaming the whole islamic world for extremists non-sense? geez!
    and u also still dont get this too >>> Muhammed Our Prophet is like the core of the Islamic Creed after God! u cant humiliate other peoples believes and say:"Chill man and get sense of humor !" thats totally wrong Empire , if its okay with u for artists to make fun of jesus or moses or Buddha -or whatever your believe is based on- its not and will never be okay with me -ofcourse it wont reach to kill or threaten to kill- but it will be atleast introduced to court.
    Thats for that part for nagging about the Muhammed Drawings.
    for the terrorists thing yea im totally against them , nuke them , rape them do whatever u want with them muslims or not they have no right to terrorize innocent people and civilians on any spot on Earth.
    for the illuminati part ,i have no idea what is the illuminati xD
    EDIT: for the Islamic Government is absolutely fail part: sorry man but u have never seen islamic governance it isnt used here in Egypt nor in any other part on Earth Except Iran (Very Very Very extremist still one of the strongest military force) and Saudi Arabia (one of the greatest Economy PowerHouses) , the Islamic Government was applied back to the Age of prophet Muhammed , the Islamic state had a system called Bayet Al-Mal which is like charity house if your money exceeded a certain range u have to pay a debt to community to help people who cant work , there was a great Scientific Research Institute , muslims based Algebra , lots of chemistry discoveries and medical systems (like blood circulation system discovered by a muslim scientist) plus ofcourse the pharmaceutical medications.
    so that was the Islamic Governance that none of us witnessed.
    Last edited by Phantazy; 06-26-2010 at 08:36 AM.
    Gifts
    My Specs:
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860@2.80GHz (8CPU)
    2.00GB RAMs DDR3
    Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
    ATI HD4670 1770MBs
    1.2TB Hard Disk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post

Yeahp. The Islamic governments are pretty unfair in comparison to most governments that aren't. Making money lol................yeah, if it was about that, lol, just wow.

Yeahp, pretty much no sense of humor. They can't take any religious or race jokes. Its pretty bad.

@Flames: Yeah, i kinda can. You see, the only thing that stops people from doing so is the extremist, which you support. Not directly no, but by flaming any comedy routine or any thing related to islam satirically, yeah, thats why they can continue to do what they do. >_<

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

@Flames: Yeah, i kinda can. You see, the only thing that stops people from doing so is the extremist, which you support. Not directly no, but by flaming any comedy routine or any thing related to islam satirically, yeah, thats why they can continue to do what they do. >_<
    yes ofcourse i cant stand any comedy related to Islam , Jewish , or Christianity satirically. and no i dont support extremist but i dont mind them being around and i cant really understand what u referring at with this phrase "yeah, thats why they can continue to do what they do. >_<" xD
    and i edited my last post
    Gifts
    My Specs:
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860@2.80GHz (8CPU)
    2.00GB RAMs DDR3
    Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
    ATI HD4670 1770MBs
    1.2TB Hard Disk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    No one has the right to not be offended. Freedom of speech covers freedom to offend. If you don't like it that sucks for you.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast