Thanks

What's so bad about North Korea?

I think they are actually good people...have you seen Amanpour's travel to North Korea? Also it is a very nice place like the natural areas...just like China has beautiful waterfalls and mountains.
    Edit: i had more to say but i forgot.
    North Korea seems to have very peaceful people in the country. Sure, there are nuclear weapons, but what about the U.S. during the cold war? THE U.S. HAD ENOUGH TO KILL EVERYONE 8 TIMES!

If they would have war with the US, if China aids North Korea...I'm gonna join the People's Liberation Army. Honor and serve my country. To be honest, i think i'm only feeling this way b/c of last year's Olympics, what a great time that was.

Final Thought: North Korea isn't a bad country, I believe propaganda from rival nations is making them look bad.

Added: Comments are open to all, please keep flaming to a minimum and backup your thoughts if you have to...it is against the rules to flame isn't it? If not, go on...
    Last edited by HackPack; 06-21-2009 at 10:57 AM.
    bye

Thanks
    Dude, thay keep threatening to launch more missiles, they have set off more than 6. They treat their people like dirt, and their military and government is corrupt.
    Don't you get it?
    They make money off illegal weapons, sell nuclear weapons to bad governments.
    They are dangerous.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mudplay For This Useful Post:

dfireball122 (06-21-2009)

Thanks
    so called "bad governments" become what you call it because the U.S. is a little too paranoid...look at Iran, remember before there was a corrupt leader that the U.S. backed...before the revolution...
    Remember the infamous Pol Pot Regime? The U.S. backed them when Cambodia(at the time it was like Kampuchea) went to war with Vietnam. Pol Pot's regime KILLED about 3million of their OWN people from what I hear including my grandparents on my Father's side. The genocide left him with his siblings on their own.
    bye

Thanks
    im sorry for double posting.PSP has text limits.
    at the time, China also funded Cambodia. It is an exception, they too went to war with Vietnam. The U.S. had tried to stop Communism from spreading but from what I learned in school, it contradicted Self Determination which the U.S. backed in WWI and 2 i believe.
    Now the U.S. is corrupt as well. Rob Blagoyavich or whatever tried to sell a senate seat. Bush's Iraq War was supposedly started because he was shown pictures that had biblical messages...
    bye

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    north koreans aren't bad there forced to do everything a news reporter was there and official guards were there guarding everything they said or they die.

there forced to look bad.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    NUKE 'EM!!! But first! Evacuate the cute asian girls.