Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

[BETA]Custom Black CF Login (and some more info)

[IMG]https://i227.photobucke*****m/albums/dd287/Darkwiz666/temp/CrossfireLoginMod.jpg[/IMG]

This is a little login (IT'S STILL BEING WORKED ON! I want to make apart of a full client mod, though...) screen that I'm in the middle of making...got a lot of work to do, but I wanted to tell all you login makers out there to get in gear! You can do SO MUCH MORE then just replacing the background...you can move the login box and still be able to move the TextAreas (omfg, it's kinda stupid...read on) for the Username and Password, etc. You can make your own images too (I had did that, but it looks wack seeing as I can't use PS to make the stuff. I'm stuck using Paint.NET (it's not BAD, it's just not photoshop...you know what I'm sayin'?).

Anyway, just in case any of you don't know, there is a folder in the UI folder called "Scripts". In that folder, near the bottom, there is a txt file named "logIn". Looking at it, it would seem to be a bit foreign to most people, but anyone who's used Photoshop to make webpages (and handcoding the HTML using <div> tags...) will notice these sections...

EDIT EditLoginID
    -POSITIONX 328
    -POSITIONY 487

-WIDTH 136
    -HEIGHT 16
    --FONTNAME MSG=846
    --FONTSIZE 8
    --FONTBOLD FALSE
    --FONTITALIC FALSE
    --FONTFORMAT DT_LEFT
    --FONTFORMAT DT_VCENTER
    --OUTLINE FALSE
    --NUMBERONLY FALSE
    --OUTLINECOLOR 141148156
    --FONTCOLOR 255255255
    -END

Yeah, thats what pixel that specific box/item will be placed when CF starts.
    You can use PS's info tool (or the Marquee tool and look over at the info area, typically next to the Histogram and other things, unless you closed it...) to figure out what pixel you want a certain thing to start, instead of always having the login box stuck over to the left and having to crap out a horrid background around it (Look at this thread... sexy or not, that is TACKY AS HELL...).

Also, if I'm not mistaken, you could (in theory) change the ENTIRE client's layout...maybe into something WAY better looking.

Yeah...think about that one...

I MAY (may meaning it's up in the air...) try and gather up a group of people who could work on a full mod, seeing as I don't have the time to deal with a full mod in a short amount of time...it would more then likley fair better if it were worked on my a group of people.

CRITZ!!!

(ps...the stupid part of the moving objects around is this...dumb ass Smilegate decided it would be 'smart' to make certain images to be bigger then they need to be... The "save Name?" checkbox is about the size of the checkbox AND enough transparent space to place about 6 more of those same boxes lines up. Idiots. It took me a good 30 minutes to properly get it over the proper spot.)
    Last edited by ClamPie; 06-09-2010 at 06:49 AM.
    [IMG]https://i227.photobucke*****m/albums/dd287/Darkwiz666/Signatures/ClampPieSig2.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by JohnKun View Post
    fucking noobs these days need to use their brain.exe. for vista users, run as admin.
    Clampie's UGC/Karma Koin Cardshop on indefinite hold...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ClamPie For This Useful Post:

axg24 (06-09-2010),SK-108 (06-09-2010),stronger1000 (06-09-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    you do THAT with paint.NET? , wow .. ur pro!
    WAZZAAP?!

Click on clan mark and join YabberNaab*

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic570157_1.gif

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolmaster153 View Post
    you do THAT with paint.NET? , wow .. ur pro!
    To be frank, that glassy box thing up there is a Plugin that's included with Paint.net...it's fricking awesome...^~^

I still have a bunch of work to do on this, and I want to pop some 4D stuff around and such before it will be close to done.
    [IMG]https://i227.photobucke*****m/albums/dd287/Darkwiz666/Signatures/ClampPieSig2.png[/IMG]

fucking noobs these days need to use their brain.exe. for vista users, run as admin.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Looks nice...
    Black is

Ex-Minion
    Ex-Mod
    8/17/11

Greycloak
    Midcent
    MrAntagonist
    WomboCombo
    JakeyXD
    Wolfram

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeyXD View Post
    Looks nice...
    Black is
    Damn skippy!
    Darn tootin'!
    Preach!

...and any more idioms that mean "truth/true"...XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Thanks

Thank you so much i didnt know you could do that!

Thanks again!
    Last edited by SK-108; 06-09-2010 at 07:25 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by ClamPie View Post
    [IMG]https://i227.photobucke*****m/albums/dd287/Darkwiz666/temp/CrossfireLoginMod.jpg[/IMG]

This is a little login (IT'S STILL BEING WORKED ON! I want to make apart of a full client mod, though...) screen that I'm in the middle of making...got a lot of work to do, but I wanted to tell all you login makers out there to get in gear! You can do SO MUCH MORE then just replacing the background...you can move the login box and still be able to move the TextAreas (omfg, it's kinda stupid...read on) for the Username and Password, etc. You can make your own images too (I had did that, but it looks wack seeing as I can't use PS to make the stuff. I'm stuck using Paint.NET (it's not BAD, it's just not photoshop...you know what I'm sayin'?).

Anyway, just in case any of you don't know, there is a folder in the UI folder called "Scripts". In that folder, near the bottom, there is a txt file named "logIn". Looking at it, it would seem to be a bit foreign to most people, but anyone who's used Photoshop to make webpages (and handcoding the HTML using <div> tags...) will notice these sections...

Yeah, thats what pixel that specific box/item will be placed when CF starts.
    You can use PS's info tool (or the Marquee tool and look over at the info area, typically next to the Histogram and other things, unless you closed it...) to figure out what pixel you want a certain thing to start, instead of always having the login box stuck over to the left and having to crap out a horrid background around it (Look at this thread... sexy or not, that is TACKY AS HELL...).

Also, if I'm not mistaken, you could (in theory) change the ENTIRE client's layout...maybe into something WAY better looking.

Yeah...think about that one...

I MAY (may meaning it's up in the air...) try and gather up a group of people who could work on a full mod, seeing as I don't have the time to deal with a full mod in a short amount of time...it would more then likley fair better if it were worked on my a group of people.

CRITZ!!!

(ps...the stupid part of the moving objects around is this...dumb ass Smilegate decided it would be 'smart' to make certain images to be bigger then they need to be... The "save Name?" checkbox is about the size of the checkbox AND enough transparent space to place about 6 more of those same boxes lines up. Idiots. It took me a good 30 minutes to properly get it over the proper spot.)

Congratlations, i would never change the login position
    [] 20 posts
    [] 50 posts
    [] 200 posts
    [] Be a cool guy
    []Be GM/minon/cock*sk (i dont know what this last one does) of mpgh or crossfire
    [] Get V.I.P.
    [] Be a V.I.P. staff
    [] Dont lie

[] Be a mpgh staff (That will be very difficult, dam !)

Bye, dont forget pressing: thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    [IMG]https://i227.photobucke*****m/albums/dd287/Darkwiz666/temp/CrossfireLoginModv2.jpg[/IMG]

Got some new plugins for Paint.NET, got some photoshop brushes (special way to put them into paint.net...kind of a pain in the rear, but it's worth it.) from DeviantArt, got them on the image, and so far I have this worked up...

It still feels a bit empty for me, so I'm going to add more nebula (gray/white color) to the background and some other stuff as well.

CRITZ plx! I want to know if I should change things.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ClamPie View Post
    [IMG]https://i227.photobucke*****m/albums/dd287/Darkwiz666/temp/CrossfireLoginModv2.jpg[/IMG]

Got some new plugins for Paint.NET, got some photoshop brushes (special way to put them into paint.net...kind of a pain in the rear, but it's worth it.) from DeviantArt, got them on the image, and so far I have this worked up...

It still feels a bit empty for me, so I'm going to add more nebula (gray/white color) to the background and some other stuff as well.

CRITZ plx! I want to know if I should change things.
    What's this plugin called??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    AWESOME

give d-load untill you#ll ruin it
    ADD MY XFIRE:

itzbene

FARMING!
    FARMING!
    FARMING!
    FARMING!