Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

I hate gaming forums.

People there are always shitty and there is no moderation.

I wuv you mpgh, your not full of pussies. Your not full of old members who flame people in the suggestion forum, and most of all NO FUCKING FILTERS.

oh and now i'm playing WoW because it saves me money, I honestly don't get into mmorpg's, but my friends are so i just chat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    True /yea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    True True.......

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Ummm? Lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    True that my nigga!!
    ~Sheldom
    -14 year MPGH Veteran

Original CockSucker Group Member

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post

Ummm? Lol
    No swear filters. Not stuff like site names or some shit i'll never care about...

Thanks
    love you more

Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

Thanks
    agree , MPGH owns all .

Thanks
    I'd say MPGH has a friendly community. Well, not a boring one atleast^^

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire
    I wuv you mpgh, your not full of pussies. Your not full of old members who flame people in the suggestion forum, and most of all NO FUCKING FILTERS.
    I believe people need to know what really happened.

Empire recently came from the Exteel US forums. Which I can say first-hand are rather rough on newbies. However, this is mostly because most new comers are rather...stubborn and egotistical.

The community goes back to 2006, and anyone who was there before 2010 is considered an "Oldie".

Empire deserves neither sympathy nor pity. He was flamed like the entire forum flamed itself, oldies and newbies alike, yes that much is true. However, he then proceeded to create a topic and therein threatened to ruin our forum.
    After which, he began to make several spam topics which had no point other than single one liners such as "welcome to the crystal ball" and "All your base are belong to us". Then his account was banned.
    Then he made a new account and increase his spamming tenfold trying to "Ruin" our forums.

The US Exteel Forums: Exteel Forums
    His first(pre-rage) forum Account: XxEmpirexX.
    His second(Pure-spam) forum account: Monster.

And for the record, it wasn't just the oldies that flamed him. I for one joined January of 2010. Truthfully I was probably flamed more than Empire. There are also various other non-oldies who flamed him for his outright rudeness towards others such as ExDogFighter who joined after Empire did.

And complaining about Swear filters? What, are you twelve? Can't express how you feel without resorting to a malignant word that contrives itself in disdain from society?
    Can't explain how draconian, manipulative, cruel, and derogatory our flames use? Must you simply be so troglodytian in your expressions as to call it "Fucked up"?

He even proceeded to invite us to flame here in these forums, suspecting that MPGH would act as his personal army of loyal bodyguards to defend him and someown "Own" us.
    Unfortunately for that idea, I don't imagine MPGH is Empire's army of personal bitch-slaves. And I doubt you'll disagree with that.

Well, Empire, Let me ask you this. If you hate our forum so much for being so cruel and unjust, then why:
    #1. Are you acting even worse than we have?
    #2. Did your first account get banned for harassment? No Moderation, eh?

Now I suggest you leave our forums alone, unless you want nothing more than to infuriate people. In which case, that's your choice.

Frankly, I'm disappointed in you. I expected better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Dang this is F&R rozen, not the debate forum. We don't read walls. Shit, who does?

Actually, gaming forums in general sux.

Nope, no moderation. The mod you have there is a pussy(literally lulz). Cya later sucka.

*note to all: I got banned for 6 days no IP. I made about 30 threads spamming, called everyone idiots, and generally did everything i could to get banned. I forgot to post swear words tho. I'll do that! Seriously, I go and make a point that they have no moderation, and they still don't get it. Idiots.

Thanks
    Yeah you did that after you made a big topic saying how you were "Done" with our forums. Way to stick with THAT Plan.

What's the matter, too many words for your infantile mind to handle?
    I didn't realize you were a petulant child.
    Perhaps I should hold your hand while you skip through a field of flowers to cry about the mean ole forum?
    Oh wait, I shouldn't do that. I'm a girl. I might give you cooties.

You didn't get IP banned because that ban was pratically a warning. Letting you KNOW you did wrong and that moderation DOES happen.
    Nyx actually does try to be nice, ya know. And you just spit in her face. Good job, big man, you're such a model of hypocritical ideas.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well i thought i'd try spamming it. Its actually quite fun to spam nobody forums.

Too many words? Lulz, if you can't sum up your point in a few, your not worth listening to.

Rozen, your entire forum, all of it, has 35 members on. You play a shitty game, you act like its the best ever, and then you flame anyone who thinks otherwise(has common sense).

Rozen, sorry to say, but I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NYX. If she was on, posted useful things, or even just moderated your small-ass forum, i would. But she doesn't.
    -You know whats even funnier? We got 13 year olds here who do a better job than nyx ever did.
    -Reason she didn't ban me is cus she's a fucking moron.

OUR MINIONS ACTUALLY DO A BETTER JOB!!! OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SAYING THIS!!!

Thanks
    if your sig takes up more space than your posts, your an egomaniacal brat, that has nothing better to do in life than troll some random board that nobody here gives a flying crap about...

that short enough for ya?

regards Mrnjau

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Loodak View Post
    if your sig takes up more space than your posts, your an egomaniacal brat, that has nothing better to do in life than troll some random board that nobody here gives a flying crap about...

that short enough for ya?

regards Mrnjau
    It actually doesn't. If you cared to look at the actual total size of the avi/stuff. you'd know that. But you didn't. Nor do you understand the basics of gfx.

/fail.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast