Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

OIL no need hahahah!!! fuck the middle east we dont need them any more

realy they found a way to egnite salt water i was reading some shit in the newspaer we any gonna need fosile fuel any more...

some guy was tryna cure censer and this dip dip he did he like found some way to lite sea water on fire something

John Kanzius discovered that his radio frequency generator could release the oxygen and hydrogen from saltwater and create an incredibly intense flame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kKtKSEQBeI

Thanks
    Huh? Sorry didn't understand.
    I may not be perfect. BUT AT LEAST I'M A MEMBER OF MPGH!!!!

----♥♥-♥♥----Put This
    ---♥♥---♥♥---In Your
    ---♥♥---♥♥---Sig If
    ---♥♥---♥♥---You Know
    ----♥♥-♥♥----Someone
    -----♥♥♥-----Who Died Or Is Suffering
    ----♥♥-♥♥----from
    ---♥♥---♥♥---Cancer

Thanks
    you can't ignite water. it's propaganda

Neverland (Don't worry the bank took it from MJ)
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    My teacher says that NASA is trying to split the hydrogen from the oxygen in water to get to pluto or somthing.... Cars could run on hydrogen instead and we could run our cars for a lifetime on like 2 glasses of water. But even if we did this the corrupt oil people will still keep us dependent on it till it runs out.... and when it does wouldnt there be like big ass holes in the ground where the oil used to be? They could like clean it out and people could live down there helping with the overpopulation of the world... But nobody would wanna live down there
    [IMG]https://i236.photobucke*****m/albums/ff173/NeedHacksBad/RedDohif.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i78.photobucke*****m/albums/j90/ace76543/needhacksbad.png[/IMG]
    ------------------------------
    "There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't."
    -----------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Djremix7 View Post
    who cares i am leechin it to like all the forums MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so it will b detected so much faster!!!!
    ^^^LMFAO^^^

I AM MINION OF TOM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    they actually made a engine that runs of the heat that was produced by the water so... its very possible

and now oil companys are trying to buy out this .. new dip dip
    its funny but we still need oil to lubricate stuff O_o but we can use other stuff for that to.. but still nmmm...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedHacksBad View Post
    Cars could run on hydrogen instead and we could run our cars for a lifetime on like 2 glasses of water.
    wrong. just wrong.

Cars could run on hydrogen instead
    until we run out of WATER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    My teacher says that NASA is trying to split the hydrogen from the oxygen in water to get to pluto or somthing.... Cars could run on hydrogen instead and we could run our cars for a lifetime on like 2 glasses of water. But even if we did this the corrupt oil people will still keep us dependent on it till it runs out.... and when it does wouldnt there be like big ass holes in the ground where the oil used to be? They could like clean it out and people could live down there helping with the overpopulation of the world... But nobody would wanna live down there

You can do this in Freshman Science.... Water+Acid+Electricity= Hydrogen
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    iverson makes a good point

but hydrogen burns fast. i'd much rather run out of oil and have to walk everywhere than run out of fucking water

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    wrong. just wrong.

until we run out of WATER
    what happened when you burn water it splits hydrogen atoms from the oxygen and releases them into the air with combine with the oxygen in the air H2O (i make it rain) and its like cycle over and over so you basically gained the most efficient source of fuel ever.. if this idea progresses it could really mean something

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleganger View Post
    what happened when you burn water it splits hydrogen atoms from the oxygen and releases them into the air with combine with the oxygen in the air H2O (i make it rain) and its like cycle over and over so you basically gained the most efficient source of fuel ever.. if this idea progresses it could really mean something
    not if you separate the hydrogen from the oxygen. the hydrogen burns faster than gas.

oh, and...quick question. why are you such an asshole in other sections?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    not if you separate the hydrogen from the oxygen. the hydrogen burns faster than gas.

oh, and...quick question. why are you such an asshole in other sections?
    no... i am verry polite and charming , very

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleganger View Post
    It's impossible. It goes against the laws of thermodynamics. You can't create energy from nowhere. It's mostly bullshit, a small percent is propaganda. Just watch, you will never see a working demo.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    It's impossible. It goes against the laws of thermodynamics. You can't create energy from nowhere. It's mostly bullshit, a small percent is propaganda. Just watch, you will never see a working demo.

Oh shit arun is going to go on a factoid rage in like two seconds
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    they made a engine that worked for a few min XD
    demo? good e-nuff..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Yeah, I just saw that video. I may be wrong, but I believe I am right. I'm curious to see if it's just the radio frequency that is required for the burning, and of course does it exceed the energy required to maintain it...

-edit-

"Efficiency-wise, they started at around 76 percent of Faraday's theoretical limit." https://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Dir...ng_Radio_Waves

So technically, it does work. I was looking at it the wrong way, they have no intention of replacing anything as an energy source, they just want to replace the gasoline combustion engine with a saltwater combustion engine. If we had an ultra-capacitator for a battery, this would be really great. Energy could be used, charge, and stored efficiently, and life would be great. Unfortunately, we would have to use Lithium Ion batteries or worse, and they are expensive and slow. So, the technology is there, it just requires other technology.

So in other words, Gourav was right for once. I remember seeing this article I think on Physorg, when it was announced...
    Last edited by arunforce; 09-19-2007 at 05:58 PM.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast