ok here is tut how to make your own mods to warrock

PROGRAMS u need

Slowview download-https://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Multimedia_and_Graphics/Graphics_Viewers/SlowView_Download.html

dds converter2-https://eliteforce2.filefron*****m/file/DDS_Converter;29412

what u need more

A BRAIN!!!this is not some tut to ppl who are wery noobs.U NEED A BRAIN TO MAKE YOUR OWN MODED MENU

1.go to your warrock folder than texture and find file caaled Background_1_eng

2.raight click to the file and take open with.than choose program and u should see the slow wiev in the list.if u dont see it than just press browse and take the slowview luncher

3.now u should see the main menu up left peache

4.in the slow view u can also edit the imagine.just look the line in up than take image there and than colors.there is some colors.

5.if u wanna make a pic with some tex and stuff than u need also photoshop ore paintshoppro.if u have thoas than u can also open the file wit them.just press again raight mouse botton and take open with and chouse program.u should see the photoshop ore the paintshop pro in the list.just open the file with them and u can edit the tex and pic better.(just more opttions)

6.if ur ready with the edit and u like it and u wanna save it than look the line up take file and save.NOT SAVE AS JUST SAVE!!!

7.the other 3 peases names are Background_2_eng,Background_3_eng,Background_4_eng
u can edit them well to.

8.why u need the converter?

9.because thoas 4 files are the only ones what u can save other files are dds and u cant save them.so u need to covert them to jpg ore something like that.than u can also save the other texture files.IF U EDIT ANY FILE NEVER DONT PRESS SAVE AS!!!!!if u finish your editing than take the file again in converter and convert it back to dds

10.NEVER DONT EDIT ANYTHING WHAT IS IN GAME!!!u can only edit the menu files.search the folders from texture folder like there is 1 folder what have alot of menu files.its caaled UI in the ui folder go to temp THERE U CAN FIND ALOT OF MENU FILESIF U EDIT ANY IN GAME FILES THAN U START CETTING ERRORS SO DINT DO THAT!!

LIKE I SAID U NEED BRAIN TO MAKE YOUR OWN MODESdont pm my fore any uestions here is tut.i figure all that out my self so but your brain to work