Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Lightbulb New Xbox 360 Built in WiFi, 250 HD

A new Xbox 360 was shown at E3 today. It has built in WiFi (about time) and a 250GB HD. It will cost $299. And project Natal Microsoft's motion controller is called the "Kinect"? Gay? IDK. All I have is this: all my friends have the xbox, I went against the current and got a PS3, and they all hate me because they know the PS3 pwns xbox. It happens.

More info:
    Microsoft unveils redesigned Xbox 360 - Citizen Gamer- msnbc.com
    [IMG]https://i298.photobucke*****m/albums/mm243/hellca521/repr-1.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteop View Post

A new Xbox 360 was shown at E3 today. It has built in WiFi (about time) and a 250GB HD. It will cost $299. And project Natal Microsoft's motion controller is called the "Kinect"? Gay? IDK. All I have is this: all my friends have the xbox, I went against the current and got a PS3, and they all hate me because they know the PS3 pwns xbox. It happens.

More info:
    Microsoft unveils redesigned Xbox 360 - Citizen Gamer- msnbc.com
    Its fucking bullshit is what it is.

Microsoft always does this: make hype about something (like Natal) then require us to go out and by the new generation xbox 360 just to use it.

They did it with the original xbox and Halo 3. Halo 1 & 2 out for the original, then whaddayaknow! To play the 3rd installment, I have to spend $300 to buy the new xbox 360, THEN pay another $60 to buy the game.

FUCK MS. I'm not getting the new xbox 360 unless I can flash it. FUCK NAH, I ain't paying for my games.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Exclamation yah r dum azz no offence

watch the video that was on spike tv again it says the kinect works with the old xbox 360 to the newest one duh lol how retarted u wasted 300 bucks lol and kinect dont come out until november 4 dummys lol no offence though /////

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin777 View Post
    watch the video that was on spike tv again it says the kinect works with the old xbox 360 to the newest one duh lol how retarted u wasted 300 bucks lol and kinect dont come out until november 4 dummys lol no offence though /////
    Read my entire damn post, dumb shit. I never said I bought it, and GameSpot's page for it was incorrect at the time. Do some research before attempting to flame someone, else it just backfires on your ass.

Now choob, with 10 posts, please. GTFO and STFU.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    I just think if this is going to be expensive. Like with the Ps3 Fat

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by HAXzor View Post

Its fucking bullshit is what it is.

Microsoft always does this: make hype about something (like Natal) then require us to go out and by the new generation xbox 360 just to use it.

They did it with the original xbox and Halo 3. Halo 1 & 2 out for the original, then whaddayaknow! To play the 3rd installment, I have to spend $300 to buy the new xbox 360, THEN pay another $60 to buy the game.

FUCK MS. I'm not getting the new xbox 360 unless I can flash it. FUCK NAH, I ain't paying for my games.
    i know. now they will probably esientally stop making games for the current xBox360 and make them ONLY for this new one. then everyone will go spend their money, microsoft will make loads of money, then they will just come out with another one and do it again

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post
    i know. now they will probably esientally stop making games for the current xBox360 and make them ONLY for this new one. then everyone will go spend their money, microsoft will make loads of money, then they will just come out with another one and do it again
    LOL you do realise this is still an xbox 360??.... all they've done is include wifi, a 250gb HDD and made it quiter/smaller/fixed the red ring issues. Its still exactly the same platform. So there is no old vs new games-all the same mate.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by V1P3RRR View Post
    LOL you do realise this is still an xbox 360??.... all they've done is include wifi, a 250gb HDD and made it quiter/smaller/fixed the red ring issues. Its still exactly the same platform. So there is no old vs new games-all the same mate.
    No no no no no no no no.
    Thats what you THINK until they release a new platform update that uses the new xbox 360's power (Not electrical. You know what I mean) to make it beast. Therefore making the older, more obsolete xbox 360 homosexual.

I'm probably going to go over to PS3, since online play is free.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HAXzor View Post

No no no no no no no no.
    Thats what you THINK until they release a new platform update that uses the new xbox 360's power (Not electrical. You know what I mean) to make it beast. Therefore making the older, more obsolete xbox 360 homosexual.

I'm probably going to go over to PS3, since online play is free.
    yea thats true-didn't think too much into that.

I was tossing up between a ps3 and 360, the only thing lacking on ps3 for me is the lack of good games.. id only buy little big planet and god of war lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by V1P3RRR View Post
    yea thats true-didn't think too much into that.

I was tossing up between a ps3 and 360, the only thing lacking on ps3 for me is the lack of good games.. id only buy little big planet and god of war lol
    Its got MW2 and BC2. Thats good enough for me.
    'cept I don't want to pay for my games. There hasn't been any iXtreme firmwares or mods for them yet that don't require extreme l33t hacking skillz.

Thanks
    ahhh i see. well i split my gaming between them. i mostly play on computer as i like it better but on xbox i play halo and gears. to kill time mainly. meh i dont like mw2 tho lol-only bfbc2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Yes ps3 does own the xbox 360 but anyway the new xbox looks nice:P

Thanks
    Lol I honestly think the new xbox is just well,a updated xbox-yes they do fuck you up with making it so the good games are only on the newer xbox,but you have to go into thinking that the initial hardware is the same,and you still have a power brick.And even if they did make the new games whats the point?I would just switch over and sell my old games and xbox 360 at gamestop and get enough to buy a new game or two.The thing you are thinking of is very relevant to what they do though,so I give you that.
    I buy stuff

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    MAybe

/to short

Thanks
    PS3 SUCKS! im legit, i know what im talking about! im a fanboy! lol