Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Funny shit: Hacking chain reaction

First time I loaded up my hacks, apparently I didn't hide the aimbotting well enough and some kid got pissed at me. Then he goes "wow u hacking fag, let me turn on my hacks and i'll rape you".

He turns on his cheats, then before you know it there are 4 people with obvious hacks in the game, we're all admitting to it. They all wanna get back at me for hacking, and by the next game, everyone was hacking. We're on highrise shooting each other through the entire fucking map with FMJ from one building to the next through 10 walls.

I asked "ok, so who here is NOT hacking?" and only 2 people said "I".

That was some funny shit, but it seems like everyone has hacks nowdays. It got kind of lame after a while, hacker vs. hacker cockfight.

all i wanted to do is get my first nuke. Windowed mode is shitty since I can't see shit and I cant tell if the enemy is behind a wall or in front, all i see is red box.

I also tried hardcore but still they seem to find me super fast, also they know im hacking somehow. Seems like hardcore has more hackers. What's a good way to conceal the hacks?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joblo150 View Post
    First time I loaded up my hacks, apparently I didn't hide the aimbotting well enough and some kid got pissed at me. Then he goes "wow u hacking fag, let me turn on my hacks and i'll rape you".

He turns on his cheats, then before you know it there are 4 people with obvious hacks in the game, we're all admitting to it. They all wanna get back at me for hacking, and by the next game, everyone was hacking. We're on highrise shooting each other through the entire fucking map with FMJ from one building to the next through 10 walls.

I asked "ok, so who here is NOT hacking?" and only 2 people said "I".
    ROFL hahaha.
    --------------

A way to conceal your hacks is just to not make it obvious, walk like you havent a hack so look in corners etc.
    When you see a enemy approaching, act like you are a camper so wait for him and shoot him. The only thing you can expect your enemy saying is ''Fu camper!''

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TheUser For This Useful Post:

joblo150 (06-16-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    If your using an aimbot turn it off every other kill so aimbot kill regular kill aimbot kill regular kill and so on i think only one person suspected me of hacking and i couldve easily had a few nukes but i dont have them in my killstreak.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    What's a good way of telling how far the enemies are? I can read the little writing that says distance in meters but that shit takes too long.

I have trouble telling if the enemy is 20 meters away or 70 meters away. Sometimes I find myself locking on to players way far because Im thinking theyre right around the corner.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    good job..... i dont understand u reverno, ur confusing me?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    lol just set you ingame screen resolution higher xD
    screen will be bigger