Thanks

Guaranteed to work, low risk, completely and utterly self-paid GaiaOnline bot.

Thanks for coming to read this thread.

Now - all of us know that highest-grossing service on GaiaOnline is the trading and the selling of Gaia Gold. With this bot, it will be easier than ever to keep the cash flowing in by supplying a constant flow of Gaia Gold to a virtually unlimited number of accounts.

This is a fantastic new program that, frankly, sells itself. It completely destroys any viable competitors. It is a leader in its field, top grade, a simple, but incredibly powerful tool to give you the results that you want to make your money. The results that this program gives is simply amazing.

So, what are the results?

Truthfully, they vary slightly. However, they are easily an earning of 1 million Gaia gold per account in a matter of a measly fifteen minutes! That's an estimate of ten dollars per fifteen minutes!

Again, all of us are concerned about our accounts getting banned. Thankfully, we have slaved over this bot to ensure a virtually nonexistent chance of bans! This is the deal that is the formula for your success!

All of this, with lifetime customer service and guaranteed updates is included with this premium package.

This turns wishes to dollars with a single purchase.

Secure your future with a program that costs only $50!

Wait!

Before you buy, know that you can get this virtually zero-risk program for $30!

Simply mention "Johnny" during the registration process, get FREE updates, including a sneak peek into version 1.1, which doubles your profits, AND get a stunning $20 off! This offer allows you to theoretically recover 3200% of the initial cost in the span of 24 hours on only ONE account!

Keep in mind, sir, that this offer, available for ONLY $30, comes with unlimited licenses for an unlimited number of accounts! This means that you can multiply your earnings by whatever number you want!

Professionally designed, flawlessly executed, with the ultimate innovated edge for 11 updates so far. This is the first time this bot has been released to the public - this is a never before seen program.

The ONLY way to get this exclusive offer is to talk to Chris at Chris@facepages.net, using either MSN or email for registration, or to contact me at Johnny@facepages.net using either MSN messenger or email for more information.

Proof:

Cataclysm's testimonial: This bot is amazing. I recently purchased it. I have gotten over 19mil in profits, and I haven't been banned. The functioning is smooth, it runs fast, and I can run it overnight. It is very simple to use, hell, I don't even have to log in to Gaia with it. I recommend this bot to everyone.

Google's testimonial: Works like a charm. Everything was fast and easy. So far I havent got banned, which mean that it is LOW BAN RATE :]

Uber_noob's testimonial: Couldn't have gotten any better.
    It is absolutely truthful what Chris said, the bot is flawless, gains lots of gold, and is extremely hard to catch.
    10/10

Check out the original thread here: Logicalgamers Forum - Gaming discussion, news, cheats and hacks.

Hurry! This is a very limited time offer, so register now!

If there are any questions, feel absolutely obliged to post on this thread instead of MSN or emailing, but we do prefer MSN, as it is an instant messaging service.

Note: We recommend stopping at 5m per account to keep your detection probability at nearly 0.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    This has to be the biggest piece of fail I've seen in this section yet. Who the fuck buys bots?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    ↓ click me for fortnite challenges↓
    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    This is coming from a choob first post... gl getting approved