Psychedelic

Rangers Guide

Rangers

Damage: 75-25 (x6) (450-150)
    Magazine Size: 2
    Unlocked at Level 42 (Captain II)
    Range: Short
    Recoil: Moderate
    Fire Mode: Single-shot (Double-barreled, dual triggers)
    Ammunition: 12 Gauge
    Used by: Brazilian Militia

The Ranger is unlocked at Level 42. The gun is unique in that its sights cannot be aimed down. Instead, the ADS-button fires the second barrel, which is like firing with guns with akimbo. This is probably the second most used shotgun since 1887's were patched. Akimbo Rangers are often seen in multiplayer due to their sheer power. Much of the skill using the Ranger requires knowing when to fire two barrels or only one when faced with multiple enemies and knowing when to fire two shells from one shotgun, which allows the player to reload only one shotgun with the other still available for defense. Akimbo Rangers greatly benefit from reload canceling, as the time the shells are loaded are about half the time the reload animation lasts. A good sound to remember is the first "click" when the first shell's are apparently loaded, this is when you should reload cancel. While using the Ranger(s) is easy, knowing how to use the rangers is crucial especially when using Akimbo, as the player will usually have no idea where enemies are, or how many there are. Therefore, it is recommended not to fire off all the shells into a single target, but rather, fire one off, and fire another if needed.It is a great gun with a lot of downs and ups we all think that rangers require no skill but think again!

Thanks for Support everyone!

Need help to find trainers or hacks pm me.

.:FAV:.

Press thanks if I Helped you!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hugh_who For This Useful Post:

Death_before_silence (06-19-2010),Gredenvall (09-07-2010)