[/]Get 50 posts
    [/]Get 75 posts
    [/Get 100 posts
    []Get 500 posts
    []Get 1000 posts
    []Get banned for 1337 posts
    []Earn MPGH's respect
    []Learn C++
    HEY you see this button over here? Press it if I helped ---------------------------------->

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I am having an error compiling my own.
    It compiles correctly (I think), but when I run the compiled launcher, it tells me there is a problem. Any help? I know it has something to do with my library.zip, and possibly my win32api.pyd. I try using others and it still wont work but the error I am getting is that ReadGameMemory (or something) cannot initialize win32api.pyd. Any assistance?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bjorn View Post
    this hack is DETECTED i'm banned from this hack

now can i buy a new cod mw2 that is my third cod

realy thanks for u stupid DETECTED hack
    what don't you get about EXTERNAL GUI

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by bjorn View Post
    this hack is DETECTED i'm banned from this hack

now can i buy a new cod mw2 that is my third cod

realy thanks for u stupid DETECTED hack
    So by saying "i'm banned from this hack," do you mean that you yourself are unable to use the hack due to some force which bans you from taking such action?

By saying "now can i buy a new cod mw2," are you asking a question? Of course you can buy a new one if you have roughly 60 USD. Perhaps a period after "...new cod mw2" would be appropriate to properly convey your thoughts.

Don't you just love it when people attempt to convey a serious point in a manner which ultimately detracts from it?

I can understand if English isn't your first language, but I believe it's in your power to spell "really" correctly and to not confuse "u" with "ur." It makes your statement much more convincing.

This was really a troll post, but I think everyone will enjoy it; brings me back to my 10 year old days

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mushwarrior_ii View Post
    So by saying "i'm banned from this hack," do you mean that you yourself are unable to use the hack due to some force which bans you from taking such action?

By saying "now can i buy a new cod mw2," are you asking a question? Of course you can buy a new one if you have roughly 60 USD. Perhaps a period after "...new cod mw2" would be appropriate to properly convey your thoughts.

Don't you just love it when people attempt to convey a serious point in a manner which ultimately detracts from it?

I can understand if English isn't your first language, but I believe it's in your power to spell "really" correctly and to not confuse "u" with "ur." It makes your statement much more convincing.

This was really a troll post, but I think everyone will enjoy it; brings me back to my 10 year old days
    hahahahh i LOL'D nicely from your nice nice reply.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mushwarrior_ii View Post

LOL! PWND

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by christophergonzalez View Post
    how do i make the aimbot more faster
    You can find this information on the Google Code Page:
    However I will include it below.
    Go into config file and find this section
    Code:
    BOT_SPEED_1 = 5
    BOT_SPEED_TICK_1 = 15
    BOT_SPEED_2 = 3
    BOT_SPEED_TICK_2 = 30
    BOT_SPEED_3 = 2
    Change
    Code:
    BOT_SPEED_1 = 5
    to something like
    Code:
    BOT_SPEED_1 = 2
    Hope that answers your question.

Quote Originally Posted by obsessed View Post
    Great, but I still kinda prefer Archangels aka War3z
    He did not make that hack, sph4ck did a bunch of work on it, putting pieces of code together from various people, Archangel did however contribute to it.
    It is the same hack, what don't you like about this version?

Quote Originally Posted by iZ3RO View Post
    I am having an error compiling my own.
    It compiles correctly (I think), but when I run the compiled launcher, it tells me there is a problem. Any help? I know it has something to do with my library.zip, and possibly my win32api.pyd. I try using others and it still wont work but the error I am getting is that ReadGameMemory (or something) cannot initialize win32api.pyd. Any assistance?
    How are you "compiling" it?
    Chances are you do not have a "proper" development environment up.
    We have had best luck with this setup:
    1. Windows XP ( I use a virtual machine setup)
    2. 32 bit ActivePython
    3. 32 bit Py2EXE

That is what I byte code convert and package all of my builds with, no dependency issues either

Also I want to thank: toobanooba, dwcusterjr for their valuable additions to this topic discussion (see above two posts).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dheir View Post
    OK two things and you can trust me since I work on this code with Sph4ck
    1. Holy shit I'm an idiot, it would not be hard to aim only at a color of the player model, it would take trial and error and testing. Limitation is, that if someone wants to use this hack with texture players, it would need to be a special model, with different parts of the body different colors.
    The second problem is that snipers and riot guys are the same model no matter what team they are on, so you have limitation there, and could potentially shoot your own team
    2. You do not need Visual C++ or anything like that to modify this code.
    You would however need to install the 32 bit version of ActivePython.
    Remember:
    32 bit version, we have had issues with the 64bit version not running the code properly, I think it has to do with the python and not the code.

This hack is in Python, not C++ or C#, you need ActivePython, google it if you like, easy to find and download
    Thanks for trying to help though.
    OMFG I WISH I COULD HELP U. But I lack the skill -.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by dwcusterjr View Post
    OMFG I WISH I COULD HELP U. But I lack the skill -.-
    Haha thanks. I'm actually going to work now on making custome player textures to use to test this code with, that we are working on. Don't get excited but if we can reliable aim at a player then test if we are aiming at them "visibly" with the use of player models and then check their team. We will have a working visible shooting only aimbot. I have worries that we can perform all of the calculations fast enough to get a good quality aimbot this way, but we will try.
    Of course there will be credits given to you if we can get it working

I do have a question?
    For the player colors, should we use the existing ones from this forum, or create models that have a band of color, say 3 different rings around the: head, chest, waist area of the body, so that we can aim for that section.We would need to make the code check the coordinates and then see if it matches any of the colors. Just a thought I wanted to convert to a question.

Also read a tutorial on Python, and remember that all the spaces and indentations are relevant and important, the code is easy to read, the problem is the coding convention takes time to get used to. You will see things like "p = blah" and "if p.alive and p.enemy:" how do you know what "p" is? That is sometimes the hard part to figure out, if you just pick up new code and are not familiar with Python. It is easy though, promise.
    Last edited by dheir; 06-24-2010 at 04:52 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I have py2exe, and ActivePython, but not XP. I have Windows 7.
    I am "compiling" it the only way I know how:
    "python setup.py py2exe"
    I can see the log and it seems to work well and compile successfully, but running it tells me that it cannot initialize win32api.pyd. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT:
    I would love to help test, and if possible, code. Tell me what I need to do...
    Last edited by iZ3RO; 06-24-2010 at 04:46 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Alright. Nice, I've been looking at the code and it looks relatively quick to learn. Unlike C++ which takes years. :/

I'm kind of interested in learning how to do it. Any places you could direct me to, to get me started? As well, for the 3rd time. Is it possible to port this to MW1? Just a thought, a yes or no would be nice. :P
    I changed my grades to 9999 in grade 8.

"A poem without inspiration, is just an empty soul on paper" - Mason Fraser

Mason Fraser - Song Writer, Guitarist, Bassist, Drummer.

[img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/HARHAR73966.jpg[/img]

I'm sorry, but you don't "upgrade" to vista, you downgrade.

XP and 7 FTW.

Respect list:
    Liz
    Obama
    Dave
    Not you.

Shit list:
    Blood & You...
    Memberism, FTW....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I am pretty sure it would be fairly simple. Just replace the app it reads and change the offsets. Correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I have py2exe, and ActivePython, but not XP. I have Windows 7.
    I am "compiling" it the only way I know how:
    "python setup.py py2exe"
    I can see the log and it seems to work well and compile successfully, but running it tells me that it cannot initialize win32api.pyd. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT:
    I would love to help test, and if possible, code. Tell me what I need to do...
    Do you know what a virtual machine is?
    If so you can install XP on a vm, and run all of your code through that, I transfer everything with a flash drive and I have good working byte code.
    go here VirtualBox and check out that software, it is good virtual machine software and free.

Quote Originally Posted by MasonF View Post
    Alright. Nice, I've been looking at the code and it looks relatively quick to learn. Unlike C++ which takes years. :/

I'm kind of interested in learning how to do it. Any places you could direct me to, to get me started? As well, for the 3rd time. Is it possible to port this to MW1? Just a thought, a yes or no would be nice. :P
    It would probably be simple enough considering, however I believe there is not interest on our part at this time to do so, since neither of us own that game. Plus working on this is a priority for our hobby time.

I am pretty sure it would be fairly simple. Just replace the app it reads and change the offsets. Correct me if I am wrong.
    It may be, however since I have not done any programming for that game I do not know the internals of it well

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Yes, I do know what a virtual machine is, as that is how I run my windows 7. If you could PM me a link to a WinXP iso, I would be very grateful.

Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast