Thread: Pick one.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by nasir91 View Post
    When YOU grow up, let me know. I know that this community is certainly not the smartest, but when you tell other people to grow up when you are generalizing over 1 billion people, it makes me sad inside. Your "options" are just a simple generalization of the muslim population, everything is just so...uneducated...

Most of the arguments which has been said in this thread makes me want to puke. I can understand some of your reasonings living in Israel. But let me tell you, don't you think it's worse for the people living in Palestine, they don't know where the next bomb is going to hit?

As I said before, how the OP started this topic clearly stating his hatred against a religion based on facts he probably have snapped through Fox/BBC etc is just sad.

What's an "Islamic" people or an "Islamic" government, I don't understand...
    First of all, don't bring the Israeli-Palestinian conflict in here, because I fought in it as a Israeli soldier. So please, unless you BEEN here, you'll see that most crap from both sides are propaganda shit.

Second, there is no such thing as Palestine, it called Palestinian territories. Which have the West Bank and Gaza Strip as their de facto home. I DO NOT like Benjamin Netanyahu, who is starting shit.

Third, both 'Palestinians' and Israelis are at fault.

Fouth, there is such thing as an Islamic government:
    Islamic republic is the name given to several states in the Muslim world including the Islamic Republics of Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan, and Mauritania. Pakistan adopted the title under the constitution of 1956. Mauritania adopted it on 28 November 1958. Iran adopted it after the 1979 Islamic Revolution that overthrew the Pahlavi dynasty. Afghanistan adopted it after the 2001 overthrow of the Taliban. Despite the similar name the countries differ greatly in their governments and laws.

The term Islamic republic has come to mean several different things, some contradictory to others. To those Muslim religious leaders in the Middle East and Africa who advocate it, an Islamic Republic is a state under a particular theocratic form of government. They see it as a compromise between a purely Islamic Caliphate, and secular nationalism and republicanism. In their conception of the Islamic republic, the penal code of the state is required to be compatible with some laws of Sharia, and the state may not be a monarchy as many Middle Eastern states are presently.

In other cases, it is merely a symbol of cultural identity, as was the case when Pakistan adopted the title. In fact many argue that an Islamic Republic strikes a middle path between a completely secular and a theocratic (and/or Orthodox Islamic) system of government.

Iran's Islamic republic is in contrast to the semi-secular state of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, where Islamic laws are technically considered to override laws of the state, though in reality their relative hierarchy is ambiguous.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Republic

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    But as Paro said, I have the RIGHT to say that as a human, I choose to say that because my right to myself.

Come to Israel and live like I do, where you don't know if you're going to get killed because of a suicide bomber.
    Humans have no rights mouzie. In all honesty "rights" are made up and do not actually exist.(its an illusion).
    ----------------------------------------------
    @nasir: The majority of Islam is still living by third world standards.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Humans have no rights mouzie. In all honesty "rights" are made up and do not actually exist.(its an illusion).
    ----------------------------------------------
    @nasir: The majority of Islam is still living by third world standards.
    Innate rights don't exist but as humans, we define human rights and we have a very high standard.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    basically we don't have rights, but we pretend we do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    basically we don't have rights, but we pretend we do.
    We have rights because we've all agreed that we should treat each other in a certain way, how you go from that to us pretending we have rights, I don't know. If we see a fruit and decide to call it an apple, we don't pretend it's called an apple, it is called an apple because we've defined it as such.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by nasir91 View Post
    When YOU grow up, let me know. I know that this community is certainly not the smartest, but when you tell other people to grow up when you are generalizing over 1 billion people, it makes me sad inside. Your "options" are just a simple generalization of the muslim population, everything is just so...uneducated...

Most of the arguments which has been said in this thread makes me want to puke. I can understand some of your reasonings living in Israel. But let me tell you, don't you think it's worse for the people living in Palestine, they don't know where the next bomb is going to hit?

As I said before, how the OP started this topic clearly stating his hatred against a religion based on facts he probably have snapped through Fox/BBC etc is just sad.

What's an "Islamic" people or an "Islamic" government, I don't understand...
    People get threatened all the time because they made a drawing or said something wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/hWiBt-pqp0E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/hWiBt-pqp0E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    RIP Carlin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I have i think 3-4 of his books, i will miss him.

Thanks
    @flamesdevil Get a fucking brain moron. You just prove the point of the subject. That they get insulted when they talk shit about some gay prophet. Type in "jesus gun" and take your pick of insulting images. Dip shit.

EDIT: Fuck Ala, I think he looks like this:
    Last edited by serpentine; 06-28-2010 at 12:41 PM.
    [IMG]https://i306.photobucke*****m/albums/nn265/chugsweet23/Reverb.png[/IMG]

Bans: 1337

.:Gifts:.

Johhny 3 Tears: [x] [x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    He's santa in a bear costume. If the terrorist were smarter than they were, they'd realize that the south park episode actually helped the muslim nation, but nah, they wanna fuck it up.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    1. Its Allah not ala

2. If your a religious man than you would know it means God

3. Im Muslim too

4. I didnt really mind the south park episode I just got upset cause the blocked most of the words and pictures. When I watched it, I was like WTF?

(off topic)

5. I like ur sig empire.
    Last edited by powpowpow21; 06-30-2010 at 07:29 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123