Thread: Pick one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    No one has the right to not be offended. Freedom of speech covers freedom to offend. If you don't like it that sucks for you.
    WHAT???! no no wait , Freedom of speech is the freedom to criticize not the freedom to offend u got that all mixed up there paroxysm .
    and dont forget the basic rule for freedom .... its not to exceed others freedom , and those drawings were just too much to be considered a Freedom of speech!
    Last edited by Phantazy; 06-26-2010 at 12:49 PM.
    Gifts
    My Specs:
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860@2.80GHz (8CPU)
    2.00GB RAMs DDR3
    Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
    ATI HD4670 1770MBs
    1.2TB Hard Disk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by flamesdevil View Post
    WHAT???! no no wait , Freedom of speech is the freedom to criticize not the freedom to offend u got that all mixed up there paroxysm .
    and dont forget the basic rule for freedom .... its not to exceed others freedom , and those drawings were just too much to be considered a Freedom of speech!
    Dude, wtf are you talking about? Ridiculing ones beliefs isn't encroaching on ones rights. Freedom of Speech gives you the right to offend anyone. You clearly haven't the slightest clue about what you're talking about.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Dude, wtf are you talking about? Ridiculing ones beliefs isn't encroaching on ones rights. Freedom of Speech gives you the right to offend anyone. You clearly haven't the slightest clue about what you're talking about.
    Is that why anti-semitic word is there? -.-"
    Gifts
    My Specs:
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860@2.80GHz (8CPU)
    2.00GB RAMs DDR3
    Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
    ATI HD4670 1770MBs
    1.2TB Hard Disk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    People have every right to be pissed off, what they don't have is the right to kill or threaten to kill because of their offense.

BTW, welcome back mouzie.
    Thank you very much, I am glad that the infamous Paro welcomed me, I am glad to be back. I am glad to be back into debating!

Quote Originally Posted by flamesdevil View Post
    Is that why anti-semitic word is there? -.-"
    There is no such thing as 'anti-Semitic' as there was no such group according to history, Jews was never or will never be Semites, the correct term and I am not making this shit up is: Judeophobia (like homophobia).

Also, Paro, you made a good point about the rights to be piss, just no kill people. However, I do have to disagree, as you only have a limited freedom of speech. I can just go to your house and ask you girlfriend is she wants to suck my dick, that's fighting words my friend.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 06-26-2010 at 01:51 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Yes, but you see thats why i said they have a no sense of humor. They literally take this cartoon drawing as an offense. How the fuck idk.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I do have to disagree, as you only have a limited freedom of speech. I can just go to your house and ask you girlfriend is she wants to suck my dick, that's fighting words my friend.
    No no no, you have every right to say that. You can say whatever the hell you want and as long as you aren't harming people your rights are protected.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    No no no, you have every right to say that. You can say whatever the hell you want and as long as you aren't harming people your rights are protected.
    But, I am, they are called 'fighting words' which means I or you or both can get hurt which isn't prtected by the Freedom of Speech, Another example, I can't hyst walk up to a little girl and ask her if she wants to suck my dick, that isn't harming her, but you'll get in a lot of trouble. x3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    But, I am, they are called 'fighting words' which means I or you or both can get hurt which isn't prtected by the Freedom of Speech, Another example, I can't hyst walk up to a little girl and ask her if she wants to suck my dick, that isn't harming her, but you'll get in a lot of trouble. x3
    You still have every right to say that. How I feel or anyone else feels about what you say is irrelevant.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    You still have every right to say that. How I feel or anyone else feels about what you say is irrelevant.
    How the judge feels about it is very relevant.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Superpunt View Post
    How the judge feels about it is very relevant.
    I got what he's saying, at first I was like, wtf?

He's saying you have a right as a human to SAY whatever you please. It can be illegal or not, nobody is pointed a gun to you and telling you what to say and what to not say, he is saying that you as a person have the right to say whatever you please.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I got what he's saying, at first I was like, wtf?

He's saying you have a right as a human to SAY whatever you please. It can be illegal or not, nobody is pointed a gun to you and telling you what to say and what to not say, he is saying that you as a person have the right to say whatever you please.
    Yes, but if you ask a 10 years old girl to suck your dick, your probably getting sueed for traumatising her.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    That's causing direct harm. Freedom of speech covers freedom to offend.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    who cares if terrorists blow people up... its human nature.
    we cant stop it, so why worry ourselves over it.

Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Superpunt View Post
    Yes, but if you ask a 10 years old girl to suck your dick, your probably getting sueed for traumatising her.
    But as Paro said, I have the RIGHT to say that as a human, I choose to say that because my right to myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by SloaMoeDaea View Post
    who cares if terrorists blow people up... its human nature.
    we cant stop it, so why worry ourselves over it.
    Come to Israel and live like I do, where you don't know if you're going to get killed because of a suicide bomber.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 06-27-2010 at 07:16 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Ancestors, history, religion.

I don't care.

Stop fucking killing people for this bullshit land disputes you fucking morons.
    ------------------------------------------------

Islamic government is absolutely fail.
    ------------------------------------------

Islamic people, as a whole, are idiotic to satire and comedy. Get a fucking sense of humor.
    -------------------------------

The illuminati don't exist.
    --------------------------------------------

Terrorist are just plain stupid. They have the most ineffective ways of getting to there goal.
    When YOU grow up, let me know. I know that this community is certainly not the smartest, but when you tell other people to grow up when you are generalizing over 1 billion people, it makes me sad inside. Your "options" are just a simple generalization of the muslim population, everything is just so...uneducated...

Most of the arguments which has been said in this thread makes me want to puke. I can understand some of your reasonings living in Israel. But let me tell you, don't you think it's worse for the people living in Palestine, they don't know where the next bomb is going to hit?

As I said before, how the OP started this topic clearly stating his hatred against a religion based on facts he probably have snapped through Fox/BBC etc is just sad.

What's an "Islamic" people or an "Islamic" government, I don't understand...
    Last edited by nasir91; 06-27-2010 at 08:09 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast